Bzprpg - Onu-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: The Shadow, Pirok & Xylak (Onu-Koro)The Shadow continued, unaware that he was being followed.Pirok followed Merror, quietly.As The Shadow reached Onu-Koro, a figure stepped out of the shadows. He was silver and black, with some purple and a Volitak, and his emerald eyes burned into the Vortixx. What appeared to be a shield was on his back, making a shape like a crescent moon, and he held a staff in his hand, a black crystal topping it. "You're not safe anymore."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: The Shadow (Onu-Koro) & Xylak (Onu-Koro)"What do you mean?" The Shadow growled."You've been careless, old friend." The Dreamer chuckled. "Always check whether or not you're being followed.""I think I can tell well enough if I'm being followed.""Really? Because I just heard them over there, Shadow." The Toa of Sonics glared at The Shadow. "Paranoia is a healthy thing. You should try it some time, before you further endanger us. As for you, you can come out now. You can't hide from a De-Toa, you know."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: Xylak (Onu-Koro)The Toa of Sonics smirked slightly. If one was here, chances were that his companions were hiding somewhere nearby, too... "You can call me The Dreamer. As you can tell, it's not my real name -- a wise man once told me that names were power, and power is something I like to keep to myself."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC: Xylak (Onu-Koro)The Dreamer stared coldly and levelly at Merror, his smirk disappearing, but his face not showing any emotion in particular. "It is a simple fact that this island has fallen into chaos. It is my belief that this chaos has come about because there are people with too much power: the ILS, the followers of Makuta, the Mark Bearers, and so many other groups. You fight those who seek more power than they should have, and I respect that, but you only fight those who are on the other side. You have to stand back and look at the big picture; sometimes the heroes do just as much damage as the villains."So, I, along with two others, decided it was time for a change. We took it upon ourselves to infiltrate the groups, to find out their weaknesses, and to take them down, all causing as little damage as possible. But, recently it has become clear that they are destroying themselves. Those groups that remain, however, still need to lose their power. So, in my own little way, I'm a hero. It's just that I'm not blinded by sticking to one particular side."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC (Merror)"Let me get this straight," Merror replied skeptically, sword still raised. "Your goal is to get rid of anyone with power? And you think that by doing this, you'll restore some 'grand order' to this island?"Merror's brows were slanted in a frown."And you're wrong about one thing," he said. "I don't fight those who 'seek more power than they should have'. I fight those who bring pain and suffering on others. Criminals. Makuta and his minions. And people like you, the ones who are deluded enough to think that their atrocities are somehow morally justified!"

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC: Xylak (Onu-Koro)"My goal is to get rid of the groups that have gained so much power that they're causing more damage than good." The Dreamer corrected. "Criminals seek money. They see money as power. Makuta and his minions want control. Control is another form of power. And I try to avoid the atrocities, Toa. I don't like killing, it's messy and disgusting. But sometimes, it is necessary, and it's only when it's necessary that I allow it to happen at my hands."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC: Xylak (Onu-Koro)"I was wondering when your allies would reveal themselves," he said, nodding. "I wasn't involved in that death. I avoid killing, but I try to stay completely away from killing Matoran. It is the job of Toa to protect them from harm, is it not?"

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

OOC: Ouch, I guess that was a bad move on my partIC: FerronFerron was thrown across the bar by the blast, his massive frame smashing apart at least two tables before he made contact with the wall.Despite his durability, the sickening *crack* that was heard when Ferron dropped to one knee, told him very clearly that at least two ribs had been broken.The world spun for Ferron's eyes, and it became a battle to stay awake."Concentrate, focus, stay awake, you've been in tougher spots before", though now it was hard to remember exactly when.Ferron reached out, fumbling across his armor, a massive crack had appeared in it.While his armor would be easy enough to fix, it was the rest of himself he was worried about.He reached out with his powers, assuming control of his shield still rested against a nearby wall, dragging it in his direction.

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: KrellOh you really, really, shouldn't have done that.At which point I sent a strike with my palm into the Vortixx's jaw, while he was distracted by blasting Ferron across the room. With the limited space between us, dodging would be out fo the option. Unfortunately for him, it was the hand that had been on fire. Oh well, not like it'd make that much of a difference.Stabbing him in the chest would have been easier, but I didn't want to kill the Brakas... Yet. But by the looks of things, I might have to. I found it hard to feel sorry about that.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Xylak (Onu-Koro)"As I said, two others took on this task along with me. One is now dead, but it can be safely said that I was always the most moral of the three. It was the Engineer's decision that that Matoran died. I was rather hoping that he would be left alone."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC: KrellIs this how we're going to do it, fine, then.I lept back from the Vortixx's swing, just as I heard a whistling noise behind me. Shards of metal whipped past me, obviously controled by Ferron, towards the Vortixx. Trying to limit his chance of dodging, I activated my Kanohi, and the Vortixx would have a much harder time moving as I increased his weight.OOC: Going now...

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Xylak (Onu-Koro)"It depends on how much they have, and what they do with it." The Dreamer answered. "If they use their power to cause harm to innocents, no matter how much they have, then they do not deserve it. However, once people get enough power, they will always become corrupt. Consider, Toa, the many Toa who aren't as moral as you; there are very few now who still follow the Toa Code. I am not among them, and I do not expect the title of 'Toa'. I hide in the dark and I try to make sure that there is some kind of balance. I try to help the world in my own way."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC:Rewera nodded at Ravage's words. He was right. This was definitely the same style. She looked at the written words again. Rereading the message, she frowned. "Yeas, it does match the style...but I am not sure if they want to cause terror, distract us and those trying to protect the Matoran or if they gain something else by doing this. It all seems rather random...we need to find a pattern. Any ideas?"The female Toa had a hunch, but she still wanted her companions input. Always get a second opinion , she thought.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: Ravage"On the first matter, there are several benefits they gain simply by attacking. They cause large scale damage, but what is more important is the psychological impact. They strike fear into the hearts of the average citizen. Fear, mistrust, and paranoia. They cease to trust each other, and doubt that their protectors can do their job.""As for a pattern...." The Rahi-Toa tapped his claws on the ground thoughtfully. "According to this list, plus what we already know, he or she had attacked three of the villages. It stands to reason that a fourth attack is either soon to occur, or we are already too late. When we get out of here, we should check the remaining villages."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

OOC: Ashiem from Ga-Wahi.IC: [Ashiem]In her life, Ashiem had rarely come to the region of Onu-Wahi, preferring the lighter areas of the island. The dirt made her feel trapped in, and she didn't want to spend so much time in a place where the ceiling could collapse on her at any moment either. Of course, the ceiling of Onu-Koro was known to be very stable, so she could take comfort in a much smaller chance of death by dirt falling on her, but nonetheless there was still that danger."Now where is that street?"

IC: Divum and ZaruthanDivum was known as many things: 'stair-pusher-downer', 'moron', 'annoying'; perhaps the most all-encompassing was 'simple'. He had a simple mind, he generally performed every action in the least complicated way possible and above all, he was a being of simple taste. He was the kind of guy who would find a sleeping person falling from the ceiling and being rudely awoken by the skull crunching against the floor hilarious. So, naturally, upon seeing Zaruthan sleeping peacefully on the ceiling, disturbed only by the occasional mumble from his own lips, Divum decided to bust out his power over gravity and send him crashing to the stony ground at the bottom of his chamber.One of two Mystix standing around spared a brief chuckle, but Divum was in stitches, rolling around the floor roaring with laughter.Then, in the middle of my bizarre dream, I was dragged back to consciousness with a feeling like you get when you go down suddenly in the air, like your insides are moving up through your body. I vomited some of that glowy plasma-y stuff that I threw up back on day one and looked around to see why I was now on the floor. Some cool dude was on the floor laughing his stupid face off nearby. I would have gone and throttled him there and then if I wasn't feeling so ill. I simply got up and sat down a boulder with a look of utmost fury on my face. That guy was going to pay when I felt better.

IC-Aclaraung:Aclaraung smiled, his draconic visage seeming to just grow more angular, more alien to the Matoran travelling behind him."Another such as me," he growled, speaking the language of the Kane-Ra on the plains, one that he knew Zaruthan would know as well. "And a small Matoran from Ga-Koro."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Zarnarax (Cave, Onu-Koro)"I don't believe you mentioned anything to me about visitors, Aclaraung." Zarnarax hissed. "Give me one good reason that I shouldn't get an Earth Mystix to bring down that tunnel so your visitors can't get anywhere near us."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC-Aclaraung:"When did you learn the language of the Rahi of the Plains, Zarnarax?" Aclaraung asked, still speaking the language of the Kane-Ra. "I did not know you to be such a scholar. As well, for a reason: One of them is a Mystix akin to me, and the other, we can gain information from, possibly even use to aide us, to turn the Matoran to our side." His eyes flashed, barely, as his attitude seemed to change, somewhat."Is that not what you want, Zarnarax? To turn the Matoran to our side that we may take over and rule them?"

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

OOC: He never commented on your second post, Kal, and the first said nothing about Kane-Ra. ;)IC: Zarnarax (Cave, Onu-Wahi)"Speak in Matoran if you wish to disrespect me." Zarnarax growled, having not understood a word of what Aclaraung had just said due to Kal making assumptions.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]