BIONIFIGHT ULTIMATE

Voltex

IC: Pulse [Health: 15/20][status: Running Towards Pahrak]

"Focus your inner Bohrok on the enemy. They are dirty! They must be cleaned!"

Pulse then dashed towards Pahrak, hoping to fight back-to-back so that they could not be ambushed or surrounded too easily.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

IC:

"Hey Blade!"

I recovered from the lightning, and ran up to him, whirling a kick towards his face.

"Eat foot!"

My foot just so happened to be covered in spiked hardlight, perfect for rapid expansion just in case I missed.

And thankfully I had my foot aimed at the one point where the slabs wouldn't crush my foot.

(8/20)

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

IC: 15 health

"They're...dirty?"

Clean it all...

"I...I guess we are all covered in mud, still..."

It must be cleaned...

"...Mud...huh..."

Clean it all it must be cleaned clean it all it must be cleaned

"CLEAN...CLEAN IT AAAAAAALL!"

Pahrak began firing a volley of stone blasts at their enemies, specifically Blade, Locke, and Chro.

IC: Pulse [Health: 15/20][status: Standing with Pahrak]

"That's the spirit." ...I shouldn't tell him we're dirty too.

Pulse then beckoned the opponents of his team to come closer. He was itching to damage something with his spear, successfully, for once.

OOC: Since Canis is taking forever, might as well do this.

IC: Zero
Health: 19/20

After struggling for a while, Zero managed to grab the wolf by the mouth, shocking it into submission for now. Then Zero turned to Pahrak, X, and Pulse, all of whom were struggling against Blade, Locke, and Chro. Running towards them, Zero hurled the Fire Bomb into Pahrak. "The only thing left to clean will be your corpses!"

Edited by Zero: Maverick Hunter

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

Chro

Health: 16/20

As chunks of stone began flying towards him, Chro enacted the familiar tactic of splitting and reforming whilst running, to cover ground and avoid projectiles at the same time. Being cautious to dodge Pahrak's attacks, Chro gradually moved towards him.

A few meters from Pahrak, Chro split into a swarm which streamed along the ground to Pahrak's back. Chro then reformed and took a downswing at the Bohrok's carapace.

Edited by Chro

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

-==IC: Blade - HP: 17/20 - Status: Heh==-

Pahrak and X's plan would've worked... If Blade hadn't used his momentum to flip over Pahrak, effectively slamming X's foot into the faceplate unless the Toa of light was really fast about it.

"You and your team is dirty too, you know." Blade mentioned to Pahrak with a smile; his hands crackling with lightning, as he launched a close range bolt of lightning toward the main casing of the Bohrok.

IC: Pulse [Health: 15/20][status: STABBING, or attempting to]

"Pahrak, these are dirty lies from the dirty enemy team! We are clean."

Pulse took this chance while Blade was distracted to thrust his spear forward into Blade, hoping it would hit.

IC: 8 health

Pahrak was attacked. Just...attacked.

So let's see...having various powerups chucked at me by a robot...getting electrocuted...and swarmed around...hm...

Shouting, Pahrak stabbed Chro and then dug his claws into the ground, raising a wall of stone around himself and Pulse to repel their enemies and hopefully damage them in the process. He then destroyed the wall, making its rubble shower down at random in an attempt to cause even more damage.

IC: Pulse [Health: 13/20][status: Explosions]

"I can help, Pahrak..."

Pulse then created a small explosion, to send the rubble shower flying in all kinds of directions, including various opponents such as Zero and Chro.

OOC: TEAMWORK

Edited by Pulsating Explosive

Health: 17/20

Zero activated his energy saber, slicing up various rubble before it hit him, yet he still got knocked down from the rubble he could not deflect. (15/20) Getting up, he fired lightning at Pulse, and set up ribbons to guide Chro and the others away from the rubble.

OOC: Hey Blade, finally copied your power! Not where it's entirely useful, though. =P

Edited by Zero: Maverick Hunter

Pahrak willed the rubble to shield Pulse from the lightning bolt.

"Nope! On a separate note...it's time to ROCK!!"

Pillars of stone rose from the swamp floor, possibly hitting some enemies, and then shattered and rained rubble again.

IC: Pulse [Health: 13/20][status: Thankful]

"Thanks, Pahrak, I owe you one..." Pulse said, as he created another explosion to again send the rubble flying with extra force.

OOC: Will not be on for a while now. Have to sleep.

As Pulse added fiery explosions to the rain of rubble, Pahrak felt the urge to say something about setting fire to the rain, but then decided that was a bit of a stretch and saved it for this pointless bit of narration.

He continued the tactic, creating more pillars and shattering them again and again.

IC:

Pahrak jabbed in the direction of the clump of plants he had seen the sword shoot from, sending his power through the ground and making numerous stone spikes erupt from amidst the plants.

IC: [ Shadowhawk ] - [ 17/20 HP ] - Engaging in defensive maneuvers / utilizing Nightmare Fuel pick-up

Milliseconds before the jagged rock formations erupted from nowhere and impaled him straight through the gizzard, the Shadowhawk felt the ominous trembling in the earth and hurled himself backwards in an instinctive combat roll/somersault/backflip/handspring-type ninja move, evading the full force of the unexpected elemental attack. One or two of the spikes connected solidly with his lower body before he managed to spring completely clear, however, and dealt a respectable amount of damage (-1 HP).

Coming up in a three-point assassin's crouch, longsword drawn and in hand, the Shadowhawk unlimbered his jerrycan of Nightmare Fuel and lobbed the volatile substance into the midst of the central battle where it promptly ignited, dealing damage to himself, Pahrak, Ehks, and Voxumo (-2 HP each).

OOC:

There, ya brawny bladeslingers of Team BS... me an' Zero softened 'em for ya, now go get 'em!

Two, I think.

Chro

Health: 16/20

As Pahrak turned around and stabbed at him, Chro stumbled backwards to not be hit. Unfortunately this left him wide open to the combined follow-up from Pahrak and Pulse, which left Chro on the ground dazed. [14/20]

As soon as he was able, Chro split into many small beings, mostly too small to hit, which swarmed out from the midst of the skirmish. Chro reformed to regain his bearings, just as Shadowhawk's Nightmare Fuel hit. Before the defending team members could get their wits about them, Chro decided, he would leap in to attack wildly in all directions. And he did just that.

Edited by Chro

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

-==IC: Blade - HP: 17/20 - Status: ow.==-

Blade was sent flying back from the boot to the face, conveniently getting knocked back away from the spear and the rubble, although the explosion knocked a bunch of it into him to cause more damage, and landing next to his sword, which had been knocked away as well, and next to his ball. Blade stood up, and whacked it with a heavy kick toward Pahrak, even as he whirled and fired off a bolt of lightning toward X quickly. [HP: 14/20]

"Dapper, any time now!" Blade called out, as he tried to guide JiMing and Chro around Pahrak... However, only one of the ribbons actually stayed; with the other vanishing part of the way through, instead acting to have one of them be a distraction for the other, so there could be a back attack.

OOC: I'm sick and tired of this....

OOC is JiMing. IC is Zero.

Really, I don't understand why this is so difficult or why people keep ignoring my continuous reminders...

Oh, and Shadowhawk, just because Zero has a frickin' energy saber for his weapon, doesn't mean he's not acrobatic. Quite the contrary, if you've seen my posts.

Health: 15/20

Skillfully dashing, rolling, and generally maneuvering in a way that would make even highly skilled assassins extend a look of puzzlement, Zero made his way to Pahrak nearly unscathed, except for a few rubble pieces hitting him. (14/20). Right behind him, Zero unleashed a powerful blow to not only cleave through the rocks Pahrak had surrounded himself with, but strike his back in general as well.

OOC: First of all, I was annoyed, not mad, I had to use the bold and italics because nobody else would pay attention otherwise. And that stuff was from was your continuos bashing of swordsmen in your posts.

OOC: You know i log off to find out i have had another bit of damage

IC: Voxumo [status: Kind of annoyed Health: 6/10]

Voxumo could feel the damage but cringed instead throwing up a defensive wall of energy around himself and Canis shooting him a look

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

6/10

?

IC post soon

Oh good god.. i worry what you have planned.. would like to remind i am behind a wall of energy..

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Oh, no, I was just noting that you said six out of ten, not out of twenty.

Oh... i had just noticed people when you reached the below ten mark would type it as that so figured i would follow the trend.. Also i hope canis shows up soon.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC:

18/20

Centaurus was suddenly encased in rocks. "Huh? Wait... isn't there a Pahrak on the enemy team?" Centaurus quickly checked. "Pulse... Ehks... Voxumo... Pahrak!!" The reason Centaurus was yelling was because a rock was heading right for his face. He started quickly changing back in forth between his two forms, desperately trying to escape. It was while he was Locke that he managed to escape, however without the added maneuvarability from his Centaurus form he was helpless when the rock hit. [16/20] "Ow! That... stung... a bit..."

OOC:

Vox, incase you don't recall simplifying fractions, I'll do the math for you, 6/10 equals 12/20, which you are not at. You are at 6/20 which equals 3/10.

IC:

18/20

Centaurus was suddenly encased in rocks. "Huh? Wait... isn't there a Pahrak on the enemy team?" Centaurus quickly checked. "Pulse... Ehks... Voxumo... Pahrak!!" The reason Centaurus was yelling was because a rock was heading right for his face. He started quickly changing back in forth between his two forms, desperately trying to escape. It was while he was Locke that he managed to escape, however without the added maneuvarability from his Centaurus form he was helpless when the rock hit. [16/20] "Ow! That... stung... a bit..."

OOC:

Vox, incase you don't recall simplifying fractions, I'll do the math for you, 6/10 equals 12/20, which you are not at. You are at 6/20 which equals 3/10.

You know locke that comment is rather sarcastic in nature. And i am completely aware on how to simplify fractions. Just if you notice that in the previous rounds players would start replacing 20 with ten after their health reached below ten.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC:

Pahrak took Chro's wild hit and then curled up, using the momentum to roll away from the ball and saber. The Nightmare Fuel still got him, though.

5 health

"My ears are ringing," Pahrak grumbled. "Well, not ringing, it's more like that siren noise when your Pokemon has critical health..."

Pahrak created a stone pillar beneath himself and raised it high into the air. He then split it in two, fused each one to a foot, and stomped forward with boot mountains that he tried using to kick his enemies.

"I swear this made sense in my head."

OOC: First of all, I was annoyed, not mad, I had to use the bold and italics because nobody else would pay attention otherwise. And that stuff was from was your continuos bashing of swordsmen in your posts.

OOC:

Whatever, dude. :P

Seriously, I do not have, nor did I ever have, nor will I ever have, any intentions of 'continuously bashing' swordsmen. I made one chance remark in one of my posts, which one chance remark was intended to be amusing. If you decide to blow a gasket at every perceived slight or injustice you set eyes on, that's not my fault, now is it?

Apparently, to paraphrase cartoonist Bill Watterson, some people take everything seriously. I'm not saying that's a bad thing, but in future, I guess I'll have to remember that before I attempt to use lighthearted humor in this topic, eh? :)

IC: [ Shadowhawk ] - [ 17/20 ] - Attempting to enter Codrex

Still in ninja mode form, the Shadowhawk sprinted out at great speed from the cover of the swamp, hurtled noiselessly across the narrow strip of no-man's-land, and slid to a halt in front of the entrance to the Codrex.

Eying the aforesaid portal, he settled into an alert defensive position in case of violent retaliation from the besieged team, and considered how best to gain access. If there even was a way to gain access at the present time.