BIONIFIGHT ULTIMATE

Voltex

IC: Zero

Health: 15/20

Zero smirked. "That can be done."

His eyes glinting as he copied X's powers, Zero formed a box around Smaug's head that slowly shrinked, increasing the air pressure inside steadily.

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

IC: Smaug (280/280)

The dragon snorted as Pulse's spear deflected off of his armor without doing a thing. The blasts from Zero's buster merely tickled it.

Is this all you have for me? Smaug asked. Impudent fleas!

A box flickered into view around the dragon's head; Smaug snorted angrily again, becoming still as the box slowly contracted. Before the box could deal any damage, Smaug took off in the direction of Zero and Ehks, roaring fiercely as fire gathered in his throat, ready to scorch the two fighters to ashes. If the fighters did not move (and lose the focus needed to maintain the box), they would be roasted within seconds.

IC: 15 health

Pahrak stared up at Smaug. "That voice...I'm suddenly thinking of spaceships and detectives..."

He then snapped out of it and went to create the wall, but realized that might not work with Smaug charging. Maybe...

Pahrak created a platform of stone beneath his allies and made it levitate. Once in the air, he had it orbit around Smaug, letting them keep their concentration while being moved out of Smaug's way.

IC: Voxumo [status: Laughing Health: 15/20]

Voxumo had stood in the corner for some time as he watched the others fight. He could not deny it was humorous watching the insects fight against the boot. However now that he had the powers of water at his disposal he may have some chance against this fire breathing monstrosity.

Voxumo moved out from his corner and raised his hands as a large wall of energy mixed with water formed infront and over him protecting him from Smaug's attacks

OOC:

Would ultimate weapons even prove useful in this battle Tex?

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC:

"Hey! Smaug! You do realize breathing fire right now would only hurt you? Your head is trapped in a box, after all! And you're running into a wall! A spiked one!"

Suddenly, my hardlight wall grew many, many spikes.

"Hah!"

(15/20)

Edited by Ehks

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

OOC: Yeah... good luck, Ehks, JiMing.

IC: Smaug (279/280)

Smaug growled as the spikes pricked him, but he shook it off. Locating Ehks thanks to the fighter's voice, Smaug smacked his tail into Zero and Ehks, dealing 2 damage to each of them as they were sent flying through the air, the box vanishing.

Very well, Smaug said. I shall kill the two of you first!

The dragon spewed fire towards the two fighters - the only way they could avoid the incumbent damage it would deal was if another fighter somehow intervened.

"Aw, CHIKT."

Dropping his hold on the stone, Pahrak used a small pillar to launch himself into the air. As he neared the stream of fire, he called upon the power of the Red Orb of Fire, creating his own stream of flames and then directing it into the center of Smaug's attack, hoping to split it into two weaker streams that were more likely to miss.

This might be a bad idea.

"Yeah, this was definitely a bad ideEEEAAAAAAAGH!"

The flames washed over Pahrak (13 health), and he plummeted towards the ground. As he did, he used the old "heat the air to slow your fall" trick, rolled up, and created a stone ramp so that he rolled down the gradual incline rather than crashing into the ground.

"Okay, what to do, what to do, what to do..."

He had probably missed his chance to save the other players. Redirecting his efforts, Pahrak created a giant stone slab above Smaug and turned it into lava. The magma rained down on the dragon.

IC: Voxumo [status: Smirking Health: 15/20]

Voxumo laughed from behind his barrier of water and energy. However as he saw pahrak use his flames he shouted

"Hey pahrak.. We should work together!"

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC: Pulse [Health: 15/20] [status: Thinking]

Without a spear, Pulse thought out aloud.

"Can he attack us if we're on him? With some people distracting him, and some people, well, on him, since he is about one hundred times the size of us all..."

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

IC: 13 health

Pahrak tried to ignore his burns as he heard Vox.

"Sure! Ow. What do you--ow--propose? Ow."

Turning to Pulse, he said, "Maybe, but he's covered in lava right now, so I'd hold off a moment."

Edited by Pahrak #0579

IC: Smaug (279/280)

The dragon would have smiled in satisfaction if he could as his flames did five damage to both Ehks and JiMing. He flexed his muscles and shifted his wings as lava rained down on him from above.

You are a fool, said Smaug. I am a fire drake! Lava burns me not. It SATISFIES me.

To prove his point, Smaug shook his body, flinging lava all over the arena and dealing one damage to every fighter before flinging his head around, spewing fire into the air.

OOC: Can't I block the attack? And this is just too overpowered. If our regular attacks do nothing, then it's useless. Why can't we at least stand a small chance?

Of course I'm going to die... This is just too cheap...

Edited by Zero: Maverick Hunter

IC: Pulse [Health: 14/20] [status: Burning]

"Obviously attacks of fire or related to fire are not going to harm it... so no more fire-based attacks or anything like that."

Then Pulse decided to run away from any fighters, since standing in groups would not be very effective since that would be a perfect opportunity for Smaug to kill them all.

OOC: (I would assume explosion = fire related attack = completely ineffective)

OOC: You just gotta believe, JiMing! Either that or try to live as long as possible.

IC: Zakaro (Status: ..what is this I don't even) [HP: 14/20]

"I remember my first Boss Battle.. good times, good times... Plushies somehow won that one, if I'm thinking right.."

Glancing up at the Dragon of Fire and Death, Smaug the Terrible, Zakaro noticed one thing.

"At least it's a bigger target this time.. sadly it's still.. fire.. related.."

Zakaro decided that perhaps this boss might not be as fun as he hoped.

Too bad for him.

Sighing, Zakaro threw up an earthen tunnel to deflect any fire for a second while he got a course of action. That done, he did the smart thing.

Charge towards the Dragon.

Hey, someone had to do it.

It's obviously the best thing to do.

Ranged earth attacks wouldn't do much, anyway.

"Wish I had a Falchion.."

And with that last note, Zakaro attempted to stab Smaug in the possibly-but-probably-not-fleshy bit under a claw.

It's like stubbing a toe.

But with a toothpick under your nail.

Yeah.

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC: Voxumo [status: Annoyed Health: 15/20

Voxumo saw the lava coming at him and laughed as it hit the water/energy shield he had created just for these eventualities. However he now turned to Pahrak and shouted

"Send a wall of fire at me Pahrak!"

However apparently one stray bit of lava struck voxumo and caused damage

14/20

OOC: You know i feel like a rebel and argue that one damage for in my post i very clearly stated i had a shield of water/energy infront and over me. Unless said lava can change trajectory mid flight it would not have struck voxumo.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

OOC: It's everyone with an Ultimate Weapon. Of course...

And I wasn't the one who taunted him, yet I was singled out. If thid id going to be like this, then no one can win... Unless they have an Ultimate Weapon....

If I die, then I WILL make it honorable. I'm sick of cheap deaths...

Oh, and X had a point. The box should've stopped the fire.

IC: Zero

Health: 7/20 (seriously?)

Zero staggered. "Keep your mouth shut!" he yelled to X. Looking back at Smaug, Zero formed hardlight spikes, and drove them towards Smaug's eyes. Then he kicked the Kohli Ball to Voxumo.

Edited by Zero: Maverick Hunter

IC: Pulse [Health: 14/20] [status: Running]

Smaug likes gold, right? Pulse thought, having an idea, even if it was likely to kill him...

"HEY SMAUG, THERE'S GOLD FLOATING IN SUBSPACE UNDERNEATH THIS PLATFORM! WE HID IT HERE!"