BIONIFIGHT ULTIMATE

Voltex

OOC: Huh... Yeah, something like that shade. Either that or the color of the green Chaos Emerald, either or.

Also, I remembered there are some plants from Bionicle that could prove handy.... I'm looking forward to the battle....

I'm still not appreciating the jabs you made trying to make me look like a crybaby though. Far too many people have done that....

Edited by JiMing

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

OOC: *Is not getting involved in this*

IC: Voxumo [HP: 15/20]

Voxumo narrowed his eyes looking on as he listened to JiMing rant on about how he was destruction incarnate. He also listened to Blade threaten Shadowhawk. It was a spectacle that made him laugh as he watched and listened. However he now unlimbered his Rifflestaff and instead took a more direct approach at Shadowhawk since so many had tried far away or distance attacks. Shadowhawk was still the same old shadowhawk, no increased size, no additional armor.. Still flesh and blood and still vulnerable to attacks.

As he swung at Shadowhawk with his staff he uttered something to the necromancer in such a tone that noone else would catch what was said

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC: [ Zakaro ZMB ] - [ 3/5 HP ]

Zakaro's reanimated corpse was slowing down rapidly, forced to break its way doggedly through tangle after tangle of plants that coiled relentlessly around its legs and abdomen, but its target was only a few feet away now, well within striking range. Even with its neck slashed nearly in half by a whirling energy shield (-1 HP), the zombie still had a decent amount of power left... enough to deal some serious damage.

Uttering a gurgling snarl of hunger and rage, the flaming monstrosity pounced, tackling Blade without mercy and locking its powerful hands in a death-grip around his throat. It would take an entire IC post's worth of action to get it off, and Blade's neck would take two damage in the process. Of course, Blade and his allies could just leave the zombie alone... but then Blade would begin to suffocate, and burn, and that would probably end up being a whole lot worse, in the end.

IC: [ Shadowhawk ] - [ 198/280 HP ] - Grim reaper

Now, ice is only ice and plants are only plants. Either one can be chopped, shredded, shattered, and otherwise eliminated in a variety of ways, especially by a superbly overpowered Bioniboss... but even a Bioniboss can be winded, and the Shadowhawk, sharp and quick as his talons were, was nearing that point at last.

By the powers beneath... fools they may be, but... I... I think I'll need an aspirin when this is over.

A second one-two punch of magnetism blasts from Luroka, coupled with a Chaos bolt and a few well-direct electrical jolts, was the last straw (-5 HP). The necromancer lurched to a halt, gasping heavily, not even trying to get rid of the heavy spike-studded vines that broke from the earth and began binding him anew. When the time came, he could rip them apart and keep on going, but now... he needed to breathe... breathe...

As Voxumo stepped up and swung his riflestaff at the Shadowhawk, using the attack as cover to mutter something, the Shadowhawk muttered something back, his mouth hidden by his mask and his voice barely audible even to Voxumo.
"Very well, then. As you wish, so shall it be. Be warned, however; in return for the inconvenience of 'keeping up appearances', your name shall remain on the dice list. And the dice trump all. I do not trust you, O wielder of the scythe... but if I can afford to gamble, so can you... and you have little to lose."

OOC:

Now, the rest of you guys didn't hear that. IC, I mean. But I'm just putting it out there, to keep everything legit and aboveboard.

OOC: Oh for the love of. I give up at this point, because it's hard enough fighting a boss that can one shot over three of us, with a zombie there that just leaped onto me and is making me take damage no matter what I do, and now even if we attempt to fight back, Vox will just kill us all. Be warned, Vox. You will not be on our good sides from now on.

No IC yet, all the will to fight just drained from me from that, and I can't IC correctly with this knowledge right now. >_<

Voxumo smirked ever so softly as he heard this. However he moved back and away from Shadowhawk while switching his riflestaff to rifle-mode and fired off several rounds at Shadowhawk

Even as he fought a cold thought entered his mind

Oh how the tables turn. Each side wants me dead yet neither side truly knows who i fight for.

OOC: *Smirks* Yes yes.. Jump to conclusions. However There is no way I can kill you all. I am just one fighter.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

OOC: Between you and Shadowhawk, I bet you could do well enough.

OOC: Eh..I could guarantee one kill with my ultimate weapon.. More than that I would serve as a distraction at best.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

OOC:

Oh, you can't give up now, Blade! What's the fun in that? You could at least stick a blade through Zakaro's brain before you go down, and prevent him from resurrecting again to harm your friends! This is Bionifight Ultimate, where you sign up to die... and after all, it's not like you didn't ask for it, O cunning wielder of the infamous Ice Rod. You're a significant threat, and significant threats will not be tolerated. ;)

Notice that I'm not really dealing any exorbitant amount of damage, compared to past bosses. Why, most of you haven't even been scratched yet, and it's already almost Wednesday!

As for Voxumo... well, ha ha. 'When thieves fall out', as the saying is. We'll see what happens. In player-vs-player, he'd probably kick my rear, courtesy of his Blue Orb of Not Fire, but in player-vs-boss... :evilgrin:

Edited by Shadowhawk

OOC: Oh, I'm not giving up; I'm just not impressed that the first Vox returns, he goes and teams with the boss. ESpecially when warned about hating traitors. =P

But yeah, once I'm actually able to figure out how to handle this, I'll post. I'm not going down without a fight, especially not with this.

IC: JiMing

Health: 14/20

JiMing gritted his teeth when he saw Blade get assaulted by the zombie Zakaro. "Not on my watch!" he declared, firing several Chaos Spears, aiming at the back of it's head and heart. Suddenly, JiMing realized two very useful plants that he could use, and grinned slyly. With the Green Orb, JiMing summoned several lightvines from Karda Nui to bind Shadowhawk further, the light from the vines very unfriendly to Shadow-users. Then he sprouted Thornax Plants around his allies, ripening them to the point they gained their explosive properties. "Feel free to take one, if it's gonna be used on that corpse mage who will probably say 'insolent whelp!' soon."

OOC: Oh, I'm not giving up; I'm just not impressed that the first Vox returns, he goes and teams with the boss. ESpecially when warned about hating traitors. =P

But yeah, once I'm actually able to figure out how to handle this, I'll post. I'm not going down without a fight, especially not with this.

OOC: There is a plan for everything. I have plans for this and it just revolves around everything. Trust me I think both sides will be pleasantly surprised at the end.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

OOC: Well, I'm definitely intrigued, that's for sure. xP I'll post tomorrow, give myself some time to think on how to fight effectively.

OOC: Yay intrigue. I truly think you guys will be happy of this when it plays out

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

OOC: The advantage of playing both sides, is that it makes it easy to side with the winning one, and claim you were with them all along. It is also a legal tactic.

And yeah, besides the Ultimate Weapons, Shadowhawk is the fairest boss to date. He hasn't done any group harming attacks, and all his insta-kills are easily seen coming, as Shadowhawk tells us who he's going to insta-kill. Compared to Smaug who wasn't harmed by most attacks, Canis Lycaon who did massive amounts of damage, and Void who insta-killed random players and brought other players back to life, Shadowhawk's downright tame. You guys should be grateful.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

• IC: Luroka (65%)

"Blade, I got your back." I fire volleys of magnetic blasts at Zombie Zakaro and Shadowhawk. I then fire a warning shot at Voxumo. "Try it."

OOC: luroka icly it is not known.. so yeah your warning shot means nothing really

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Actually he's fine. Your conversations with others IC showed you considered betrayal. IC Luroka doesn't know you already did betray us (sort of), so he fired a shot to dissuade you from doing so.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Actually he's fine. Your conversations with others IC showed you considered betrayal. IC Luroka doesn't know you already did betray us (sort of), so he fired a shot to dissuade you from doing so.

Hmm.. i suppose that makes sense.. Also what is your health at luroka? not sure what 65% is suppose to be

Voxumo turned at Luroka and patted his scythe of destiny

"Don't tempt me now luroka."

However Voxumo continued his assault at Shadowhawk while sending a -warning- geyser of water at Luroka

Edited by Voxumo

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

-==IC: Blade - HP: 15/20==-

In a situation that would have others normally screaming, Blade simply smiled confidently. He leaned his head back, as the Chaos Spear passed over him, which would, if not remove Zakaro completely, move his weight off.

"Who in karzahni do you think I am?!" Blade yelled out, as he flipped over into the air, grabbing zombie Zakaro to take him up into the air as well, and slammed the Kolhii ball toward Shadowhawk quickly, adding lightning to the ball as well, as he drew his sword as he was flipping in the air, and tried to slice Zakaro down the middle as he landed, finally trying to pull himself free if that wasn't already done by simply what had happened.

Chro, 14/20

"Alright, since the original plan seems to have fallen through, how about we get a little crazy?" Chro glanced around at his allies. "I'll return to solid form. Ehks or Vox can power up JL... JiMing can pin down Shadowhawk with vines. If possible, JL can power me, making my fire transformation more dangerous. Then JL can switch to powering up Daedalus, and Daedalus can launch me towards the boss. The end result would be a high-speed flaming person-sized missile. I'd probably get wrecked by Shadowhawk on the way in, but I'd hit him pretty hard, I bet."

but their spirits

Health: 14/20

"I'd like to remind you all of the explosives we possess at the moment." JiMing called out to the group, pointing to the ripened Thornax fruits he had spawned.

I think we've reached the point in Bionifight where certain fighters are going to keep winning. You win a round, you get a nice prize, and then your prize allows you to more easily succeed in the future. Note that I say going to - this loop hasn't started yet, but I think it will soon. That's why the randomized elements should be maintained - even if you're the strongest fighter you can go down on a dice roll.

Chro, 14/20

"Oh," Chro said. "That too." He returned his hands to solid form and grabbed one Thornax in each, then flew towards Shadowhawk, and hurled a pair of Thornax towards him.

Edited by Chro

but their spirits

IC: Daedalus, 9/20

A plan that could actually make use of Daedalus' power? Of course he'd do it. Grabbing a couple of the Thornax fruits, he called out, "I'm game if everyone else is." He then hurled two of the fruits at Shadowhawk.

Edited by (Daedalus)

My epic: For Them (Review Topic)

BZPRPG: Trauer and Faora

Bionifight Ultimate: Daedalus Drachoren and Von Worten Undtränen

The Elder Scrolls: Ashfall: K'Larn

-==IC: Blade - HP: 13?/20==-

Blade smiled at the plan and nodded, as he stood up and brushed himself off, and looked to Shadowhawk quickly.

You made one big mistake." Blade said confidently, as he ran toward Shadowhawk with a roar, icing the ground around Shadowhawk once more, having a new plan as he fired off more lightning bolts at Shadowhawk.

OOC: Go go go. I'm thinking this will work.

Chro: That actually might be an idea, or... There's a couple ways I can actually handle this. =P

Edited by Tiz Arrior

IC: [ Zakaro ZMB ] - [ -- HP ]

Hit in the vitals with various attacks, the zombie twitched and moaned and went back to being dead again. As it fell, the corpse's own weight pulling it down to earth, its armored hands, still locked around Blade's throat, ripped and lacerated the flesh as they were wrenched forcibly away, dealing the promised two damage.

IC: [ Shadowhawk ] - [ 178/280 HP ] - Master of shadows given pause

The Shadowhawk was hit by a multitude of attacks, including a hurtling Kolhii Ball pick-up, and took extensive damage (-20 HP). The pain of combined explosions, fire, magnetism, and lightning was nothing, however, compared to the shock and fury that crackled through his veins when the cool clear light of the Karda Nui lightvines sprang from the dust and slashed at his darkness. Green eyes snapping wide open in alarm, he hissed softly under his breath, already feeling the weakening effects of the vegetation as its close proximity began sapping trace portions of his elemental force.

"What-- is this?! Lightvines? Oh, you fool... you cunning, reckless, valiant thorn in the flesh. Such audacity must not, will not, go unpunished!"

With a guttural snarl of rage, the necromancer clenched his black-armored fist and mimed a brutal left hook in JiMing's direction, summoning grasping tentacles of raw Shadow energy that burst from the air and coiled around the Chaos-wielding Bionifighter, dealing two damage as well as momentarily restricting his movement.

OOC:

E: Ninja'd by Blade. Will respond to his actions next post.

Edited by Shadowhawk

Health: 12/20

"Augh!" JiMing cried as the shadows lashed out and coiled around him. Heh... I see how it is, giving me a taste of my own medicine. Won't be enough! the red and white resolved, as he began slowly kicking and slashing away at the shadow energy. "So... I've been upgraded to 'cunning fool', have I? Let me show my thanks!" he shouted, straining against the constrictive force of the shadow tendrils. As he continued to struggle forward, JiMing raised the Green Orb of Plantlife once more. Lightvines grew in greater numbers than before, all lashing out at the to bind shadowy necromancer, their light growing more brilliant with each new plant sprouted. Having freed an arm, JiMing grabbed a ripened Thornax and threw it directly at Shadowhawk. "And maybe there're times when being the reckless, valiant one works! I can think of a moment right now! Can you?" he taunted.

OOC: See, I can come up with ideas too!

Edited by JiMing

IC: Daedalus, 9/20

Biding his time until Chro's plan was (hopefully) put in motion, Daedalus threw a couple more Thornax fruits at Shadowhawk.

OOC: Just out of curiosity, about how many Thornax fruits are there for us to throw?

My epic: For Them (Review Topic)

BZPRPG: Trauer and Faora

Bionifight Ultimate: Daedalus Drachoren and Von Worten Undtränen

The Elder Scrolls: Ashfall: K'Larn

IC:

I smiled, and nabbed one of the Thornaxes. I glanced at it, and reached back.

"Wait, I have a better idea..."

I formed a hardlight Thronax launcher in my own hand, and slipped the fruit in it. "Perfect."

I activated the launcher, flinging the fruit towards Shadowhawk. And afterwards, I fired some (easily convertible) hardlight at JL for energy purposes.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian