Steal the Mask 2

-Windrider-

I secretly take over the world while you guys are busy stealing the mask from each other. Now that I hold power over the whole planet, unconditionally, I send agents to tranquilize you, retrieve the mask and deliver it to me. Inspecting it of any kind of tracking devices, explosives and such, and eliminating them, I then send the mask to top secret storage in an undisclosed location.

The mask belongs to the planetary state, and thus, me.

I anticipated your organ stash, and had agents to secretly replace all my organs with those of my look-alike. After you performed the blood ritual, my look-alike "disbanded" the united planetary states, but in reality, the government of the united world kept working, me still being in the lead. After I had successfully destroyed any and all dna samples of me anywhere else in the world (with a little help from blood rituals) I successfully re-claim the planetary throne, and with it, the mask, since my agents were forced to kill you while destroying your organ stash.

My mask.

I rise from the grave and upper cut you.

My mask

9HYoRY7.pngKayn's Thought: My hiatus of Bionicle has ended

I sneak up behind you and run you through with a Katana.

My mask.

9HYoRY7.pngKayn's Thought: My hiatus of Bionicle has ended