Steal the Mask 2

-Windrider-

I pull the air from around you away when you are in a room.

my mask

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

I, likewise, have just noticed the 'vote up' button. However, I recover quickly and dive across the world, leap into Dapper's helicopter, and punch him with his hand--which just so happens to be holding the mask. His fist connects with his chin, and the mask connects with his nose, turning him into a giant Gadunka. I grab the mask as Dapper grows and transforms into the Bionicle equivalent of Godzilla, height increasing second by second. By this stage, the helicopter has exploded, but thankfully, I managed to dive out, and dive back across the world, and teleport into my earthquake-proof bunker. I leave the hatch open and set up a nice high tea, with scones and sandwiches and pastry-biscuits and macaroons. I invite all those vying for possession of the mask to come around, on the condition that they all behave very well whilst at my high tea.

My mask.

Nokama Chameleon

I hold out a sword in front of you while invisible, you run straight in to it, impaling yourself. As you look down at the horror that is my invisible sword, I take the mask.

My mask.

9HYoRY7.pngKayn's Thought: My hiatus of Bionicle has ended

I eat your brain.

My mask.

• Upvote 1

My biomass returns to being a mass. I then take a sip of coffee out of a large mug-like container.

My flask.

I use the power of the pen to draw a similar hole under you and a Bass Saxophone for me to play.

My mask.

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

I stab a hole in your radiation suit.

My mask.

I grab your head and use my immense strength to force you to read Tahukan's comic. The deepness makes you shed a tear and you drop the mask.

My mask.