Steal the Mask 2

-Windrider-

Edit: Aurora you ninja. :P

I hack the code of your Gif and make it say "THE MASK IS RG'S" repeatedly. I then whack you onn the head, knocking you out.

My mask! (For real this time. :P)

Edited by Rahkshi Guurahk

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

Cookie Mobster shoots them down.

Typos make things fun, don't they?

Cookie Mobster's mask. Good luck retrieving that.

My Brickshelf, my Tumblr (it's not as bad as it sounds)
Current collection:
2001: 
Matoro, Onepu, Maku, Onua, Pohatu, Tahu, Lewa
2002: Tahnok, Gahlok, Lehvak, Tahnok-Va, Kohrak-Va, Gahlok-Va, Pahrak-Va, Kopaka Nuva, Gali Nuva, Lewa Nuva
2003: Panrahk, Guurahk, Turahk, Kurahk
2004: Bordakh (X2), Rorzakh, Vorzakh, Matau, Whenua

2005: Oohnorak, Rahaga Iruini, Rahagah Norik
2006: Dalu, Velika, Vezok, Reidak, Vezon and Fenrakk

2007Dekar, Defilak, Morak, Takadox
2008: Gorast, Rockoh T3, Axalara T9
2009Tarduk, Skrall, Tarix, Malum, Gresh, Mata Nui, Vastus, Stronius, Tuma, Fero and Skirmix, Baranus V7, Kaxium V3, Cendox V1, Thornatus V9
2010: Tahu

2015: Kopaka, Pohatu, Lewa, Vizuna, Skull Basher

2016: Tahu
Throwbot/Slizer collection:
1999: Torch/Fire, Scuba/Sub, Ski/Ice, Turbo/City, Amazon/Jungle, Granite/Rock, Electro/Energy, Jet/Judge
2000: Blaster, Millennium/Millennia, Flare, Spark

Star Wars Collectible Figures: Death Trooper, Sergeant Jyn Erso, K-2SO, Baze Malbus

I also have the Onyx Roborider and Jimi Stinger froBreakout.

My power flurries through the air into the ground

My soul is spiralling in frozen fractals all around...

As I draw upon the reserves of my elemental energy, the Toa seal begins to glow. Inexplicably, a shaft of light splits apart the protodermis cage. With a loud crack and a blast of cold, I step free of the former confines.

Looking down at my body, I see that I am no longer in the dark gunmetal of an Earth Toa; judging my elemental release, it seems I am now a Toa of Ice. Perhaps Krahka-generated seals have more effects than previously thought...

After a trek-and-a-half to New Atero, I contact Toa Krakua; using his Kanohi Suletu and my own Kanohi Kualsi, I appear at Toa Onaku's location.

With a flick of my hand, I freeze him solid, snapping the mask from his frosty fingertips.

My mask.

Furthermore, considering Ahktu's sealing of me, despite the fact that I had no business with him and was merely attempting to restore my table leg to its original position, I declare him an enemy of Arandelle.

Wait wut.

Edited by OmiChron

Nokama Chameleon

There was no Toa seal recently mentioned, so if you are going to post something like that, please mention "the toa seal everyone forgot" or the like.

Except the one encasing you, of course. Onaku is unexpectedly freed by the ancient being.

And while you were reading and being confused, I swipe the mask and return to the dimension of Steal the Mask.

Edited by RahkshiToa88

I HATE SCORPIOS

~Pohatu Master of Stone, 2015

Ich esse deine Kartoffeln.

My mask.

Current collection:
2001: 
2002: Tahnok, Gahlok, Lehvak, Tahnok-Va, Kohrak-Va, Gahlok-Va, Pahrak-Va, Kopaka Nuva, Gali Nuva, Lewa Nuva

2009Tarduk, Skrall, Tarix, Malum, Gresh, Mata Nui, Vastus, Stronius, Tuma, Fero and Skirmix, Baranus V7, Kaxium V3, Cendox V1, Thornatus V9

1999: Torch/Fire, Scuba/Sub, Ski/Ice, Turbo/City, Amazon/Jungle, Granite/Rock, Electro/Energy, Jet/Judge

Star Wars Collectible Figures: Death Trooper, Sergeant Jyn Erso, K-2SO, Baze Malbus

The disgruntled employees/cookie monsters launch a full scale attack on you all, destroying you and stealing the mask, before hiding it in the canter of an invincible And unmovable sphere, and anyone who goes within 1 kilometer dies. Horrible.

The cookie monsters/disgruntled employees mask. Again.

Dont you just hate it when your in a shop then you turn off a power point because nothings plugged into it, then realise that it's actually a light switch.... yeah. :(

What about undead things? I use a Summoning Stone to summon my undead friend, who then waltzes in and... steals the whole sphere.

NOT what I meant! And so much for it being unmovable...

Not my mask, but now that deadly sphere is running around with a maniacal undead maniac.

"Those who dream by day are conscious of many things that escape those who dream only by night." - Edgar Allan Poe

You truly do not understand the meaning of undead T-Rexes. Neither do you understand my meteor-resistant pizza formulation.

While you are contemplating this essential truth vital to understanding the meaning of life, Vezon sneaks up behind you and hits you with a baseball bat. He eagerly retrieves the Mask from your unconscious form and runs off.

Vezon's mask.

Unfortunately, I am a close friend of vezon, and we agree to share the mask...

With the ancient being, who has suddenly appeared, roaring in his anger! Vezon and I exchange hand signals- part Three of the plan is nearly complete...

Currently my mask, but the ancient being technically is in charge- for now...

Dont you just hate it when your in a shop then you turn off a power point because nothings plugged into it, then realise that it's actually a light switch.... yeah. :(

I take you to see the new Godzilla movie. The experience leaves you in a state of awe so deep that you don't even notice when I take the Mask from you and bolt from the theater.

My Mask. B-)

P.S. Everyone go see Godzilla. It is awesome!

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

I crush you with your own weight by increasing the mass of the planet ten times itself. This does, of course, crush everything else on the planet, upset the gravitational harmony of the solar system AND embed the mask deep into the ground, but I think it was worth it... now how do I get that mask out?

The earth's mask.

Need I say much more than... "Goku"?

Yeah. It's my mask.

Current collection:
2001: 

The ancient being has arrived! Roaring, he attacks you all, killing many, but failing to find the mask. Vezon and I ready ourselves for stage 4- the final stage.

Still drahkmankas Mask.

P.S. can I please kill the ancients being?

Edited by reptile3607

One... Two... Django!

My mask.

Current collection:
2001: 

One... Two... Boba Fett!

Boba's mask after he disintegrates me.

Current collection:
2001: 

X-Wing.

My mask with a lot of space dust.

Edited by kopaka's kool kompanion

Current collection:
2001: 

No, reptile3607, you may not.

The ancient being dissolves your one-worded posts, then devours the planet we are on. How ever, before it can proceed to devouring the solar system, I relocate a large amount of anti-matter into its path, effectively dealing massive damage to it. It retreats into the depths of space to build its strength, but for now, we shouldn't have to worry about... wait, uh oh. The ancient entity... It has the mask... oh no, wait there it is.

My mask.

Well, I guess since I'm now stuck floating in space near where our planet used to be, I'm pretty much stuck being bored.

Whilst bored, I discover that I have the ability to create matter. Amazing what can happen when you have nothing to do, isn't it?

I proceed to create a new planet, though it has no life-forms on it. I then steal the mask and it creates life-forms to inhabit this new planet(which is liable to get devoured when the ancient being returns...).

My mask and my planet, but you can live on it.

"Those who dream by day are conscious of many things that escape those who dream only by night." - Edgar Allan Poe

You will find this station is fully operational. Bye bye planet.

My mask.

Current collection:
2001: 

I fly in on the second Death Star. But instead of shooting its laser, I just slam the station into the planet head on. You just happened to be flattened by the impact, so I'll take the Mask from you.

My Mask. B-)

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

IG-88 uses the second Death Star to transmit a message to all droids in the universe signaling the beginning of a massive Droid Revolution. And the first thing they do as part of their revolution is steal the mask from you.

IG-88's mask.

cheesebanner.jpg.4e180047b2ca502f2c43489af7b439da.jpg

I decide to cross the streams here and fly a fleet of Borg ships into this Star Wars moment we're having. Everyone is assimilated and I escape with the mask.

My mask.

Oh yeah? Cyberman attack. All are upgraded.

The mask belongs to the Cybermen.

Current collection:
2001: