Steal the Mask 2

-Windrider-

I AM THE PYRO NOW!

250px-Pyro.png?t=20111210120232

I burn you with rainbows(flames)

my mask

P.S: where did you get that "my color is black" thing is it a quiz or you just rip it?

Edited by Toa Aeron

Just because you're trash doesn't mean you can't do great things.

It's called garbage can, not garbage cannot!

Freeze right there, mister! (Get ti? "Freeze" as in, like ice, plus the "mister", so it's like "Mister Freeze" like in Batman, and... No?)

In any case, I better nab that mask and run before I can't see from the steam.

My mask.

My Brickshelf, my Tumblr (it's not as bad as it sounds)
Current collection:
2001: 
Matoro, Onepu, Maku, Onua, Pohatu, Tahu, Lewa
2002: Tahnok, Gahlok, Lehvak, Tahnok-Va, Kohrak-Va, Gahlok-Va, Pahrak-Va, Kopaka Nuva, Gali Nuva, Lewa Nuva
2003: Panrahk, Guurahk, Turahk, Kurahk
2004: Bordakh (X2), Rorzakh, Vorzakh, Matau, Whenua

2005: Oohnorak, Rahaga Iruini, Rahagah Norik
2006: Dalu, Velika, Vezok, Reidak, Vezon and Fenrakk

2007Dekar, Defilak, Morak, Takadox
2008: Gorast, Rockoh T3, Axalara T9
2009Tarduk, Skrall, Tarix, Malum, Gresh, Mata Nui, Vastus, Stronius, Tuma, Fero and Skirmix, Baranus V7, Kaxium V3, Cendox V1, Thornatus V9
2010: Tahu

2015: Kopaka, Pohatu, Lewa, Vizuna, Skull Basher

2016: Tahu
Throwbot/Slizer collection:
1999: Torch/Fire, Scuba/Sub, Ski/Ice, Turbo/City, Amazon/Jungle, Granite/Rock, Electro/Energy, Jet/Judge
2000: Blaster, Millennium/Millennia, Flare, Spark

Star Wars Collectible Figures: Death Trooper, Sergeant Jyn Erso, K-2SO, Baze Malbus

I also have the Onyx Roborider and Jimi Stinger froBreakout.

Oh yeah? Mine is magical. Because it just is. That's why.

My mask.

Current collection:
2001: 
2002: Tahnok, Gahlok, Lehvak, Tahnok-Va, Kohrak-Va, Gahlok-Va, Pahrak-Va, Kopaka Nuva, Gali Nuva, Lewa Nuva

2009Tarduk, Skrall, Tarix, Malum, Gresh, Mata Nui, Vastus, Stronius, Tuma, Fero and Skirmix, Baranus V7, Kaxium V3, Cendox V1, Thornatus V9

1999: Torch/Fire, Scuba/Sub, Ski/Ice, Turbo/City, Amazon/Jungle, Granite/Rock, Electro/Energy, Jet/Judge

Star Wars Collectible Figures: Death Trooper, Sergeant Jyn Erso, K-2SO, Baze Malbus

you guys keep discussing your numbers imma take the mask and run *WOOOOOOOOOOOOSHH* :kakama:

My mask

Edited by Toa Aeron

(Yeah, I got it from a quiz. No, I can't remember where.)

I switch out the Medic, and fire the super-laser at Toa Aeron, obliterating him. I then hover over to the Mask and take it.

My Mask.

(I'm still in the spacesuit from before, as per the quote:)

NOTE: I am wearing a full-body space suit, of course. With a jet-pack.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

I simply bring in another me to retrieve the Mask. Not before destroying you with the Shadow Star's super-laser, of course.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

(...I can control Darkness, you know. There's a reason the word Shadow is in my name.)

Luckily, however, those bones were the crushed bones of the one killed by Toa Smoke Monster, as I had used my elemental powers to make the Shadows strip his skin instead of mine. I then command the Shadow Star to vaporise you.

(I'm controlling it mentally, which is how I can fire the super-laser while also fighting in the Void that is the Universe.)

I then warp myself to the Shadow Star's bridge, so anyone who wants to take the Mask would have to fight their way through the Shadow Star to reach me. I also lock the Bridge's entrance, and start moving the Shadow Star towards the portal.

My Mask.

Edited by The ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

Fight my way through? Man, i think i would only have to do that if I couldn't teleport. So, how are you? I don't think you look so great. Not with a hole in your head. Maybe you'd like to rest? Eternally?

My mask, by the way.

Current collection:
2001: 

(I'm surprised nobody's even tried to attack the Shadow Star yet, considering how destructive it is. I expected someone to blow it up ages ago.)

Well, I have more bodies... who are outside the Bridge. So now I've lost control of the Shadow Star, and I'm locked out. That backfired on me. I kick the door to the Bridge in anger, but it does absolutely nothing to so much as scratch the door. So instead, I rush to my personal wardrobe, and pull on my frostbitten and slightly wet black trenchcoat. I run out into a nearby corridor, and take a Jack-in-the-Box from my pocket. I place it down, wind it up, and run for my life. It explodes, creating a hole in the corridor which I hover out of. I hover up to the Bridge, where Kopaka is currently, and hover menacing in place. I use my elemental control over shadow to create a nigh-invisible shockwave that shatters the glass of the Bridge, almost sucking Kopaka into space before the blast doors close. Kopaka promptly realises that I had floated in before the blast doors closed, just before I grab him by the neck and hold him up. "I'm growing sick of you, Toa." Then I grab his legs and quickly, but painfully, shatter his spine on my knee, Bane style. He drops the Mask, understandable considering he's now crippled. "That Mask will give my Staff unlimited energy, and allow me to stop the endless suffering that has plagued this universe. I will not allow you to stop that." I throw him down onto the ground, and kick the Mask over behind me, before he gets any ideas. I then take out a deck of playing cards, and throw a bunch into Kopaka. They're just sharp enough to stick, but not enough to kill. I unlock the door to the Bridge and calmly walk out, while the playing cards blow up the Bridge behind me.

My Mask.

Oh, and the Shadow Star's still heading towards the Portal, by the way. You should really blow it up soon.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

You stole my mask.

My mask.

Current collection:
2001: 

And I didn't steal your Mask. In fact, you willingly gave it to me, before starting to sing a song about friendship and magic. Isn't it amazing what the Medic can do? I didn't join in, however. Instead, I gave you a gift in return. Your very own cake! Such a shame that the cake had to go and blow up, isn't it?

My Mask. (Basically, hurry up and sink my battleship.)

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

LOOK IT'S A BEAUTIFUL BIRD!!!!

I take the mask, create a tornado to get me out of there and you have no idea where I went because you were looking at the sky to see a bird

and while I'm at it I destroy your ship and shiz

my mask :afro:

Edited by Toa Aeron

The Shadow Star spectacularly explodes, and the flaming wreckage rains down on top of me. (Because apparently the Void now has Newtonian gravity, I don't know.) Two of my best weapons destroyed, and the Mask lost, I grow desperate. "You shall not win so easily!" And I disappear, split-seconds after a Staff appears in my hand. I reappear, out of the wreckage... riding a Dragon. A very big and menacing Dragon, who I have resurrected and enslaved with a combination of my Staff and the Universe's inate Randomness. "Behold, the Dragon Dread, the Chiefest and Greatest of Calamities, the King Under the Mountain, Smaug the Tyrannical! Yes, I finally found out who the Dragon was, after all this time. Prepare to meet your end!" I make Smaug the Mighty breathe fire on Toa Aeron, incinerating him. I then have him swoop down, and I grab the Mask.

My Mask. (Yes, I enslaved Smaug. Considering how tough it was to kill him, why wouldn't I want him on my side?)

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"AY, YO, SMAUG! THAT GUY RIDIN' YOU TOTALLY CONSPIRED WITH THORIN!" Hearing this, the great and all-mighty Smaug throws you off his back, breaking the enchantment, and devours you. I grab the staff, and break it, setting Smaug free on the world. As he rains fire upon everything, I escape with the mask.

My mask.

I go up to Smaug and tell him and you are made of gold. Excited by this, he turns around and begins chasing you. As you flee for your life from the gold-loving dragon, you drop the mask.

My Mask. B-)

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

However, as I fall into Smaug the Terrible's stomach, I remember how he was almost killed by Pulse back in Subspace. Using the Staff's power to protect myself, I set off the explosives in my trenchcoat, creating a series of explosions that rips Smaug the Magnificent apart. I escape unharmed, thanks to the Staff, and I summon the Pyro to cover me while I punch Toa Onaku in the face.

My Mask.

Pyro Quoted Information:

The Pyro, a custom-made aircraft fitted with flame-throwers, flame missiles, flame bombs, and with a flame paint-job, flies down and scorches New York City, in the attempt to kill off Pupwa and Kopaka's Kool Friend.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

I am growing steadily angrier by the minute. I teleport to Pupwa and backhand him, knocking him back a few meters. I then pull the Mask from his hands. "You do not deserve something as powerful as this, Pupwa. You would only use it for destruction. But I shall use it to create a new order, one where needless murder is abolished." I then crush his face with my foot and, after using the Staff to give me power over Magnetism, I teleport a few miles above me, where a platform I created out of several pieces of the Shadow Star have joined together. I land on the platform, and pull off the remains of my ruined trench-coat. "A shame, I liked that coat. At least I killed the perpetrator."

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

1) your staff was destroyed in post 2340 (but I destroy it anyway)

2)I incinerate all of your equipment

3)I take the mask

booyah

my mask (with style)

I roundhouse kick you. And Chuck Norris. He deserves it.

My mask and Chuck Norris' embarrassment.

Current collection:
2001: 

I am growing steadily angrier by the minute. I teleport to Pupwa and backhand him, knocking him back a few meters. I then pull the Mask from his hands. "You do not deserve something as powerful as this, Pupwa. You would only use it for destruction. But I shall use it to create a new order, one where needless murder is abolished." I then crush his face with my foot and, after using the Staff to give me power over Magnetism, I teleport a few miles above me, where a platform I created out of several pieces of the Shadow Star have joined together. I land on the platform, and pull off the remains of my ruined trench-coat. "A shame, I liked that coat. At least I killed the perpetrator."

My Mask.

You dont remember how the last game ended?

Its because we stopped killing each other.

My Mask

Looks like it's the end of the line for 21.

Alright, how about I bring Samuss back to life then?

Samus' mask!

Current collection:
2001: 

"And this game is going to end because nobody wants the mask."

While you are distracted by my oracle impersonation, a undead T-rex comes and takes the mask from you. The mask restores him to life, much to his living dismay. Since he is distracted by this, I take the mask from him and toss it to a passerby, as I need to comfort my poor animal.

Passerby's mask.

I'm the passerby.

I run into my TARDIS and go to an unknown space/time destination.

My mask.

• Upvote 1

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

Aren't you in a headlock?

My mask.

Current collection:
2001: 

I have no idea what's happening but I take the mask and beat you to death

my mask

oh and one more thing:

YOU DIDN'T BEAT CHUCK NORRIS HE BEAT YOU! HE HAS BEATEN YOU SO HARD YOUR MEMORY GOT SCREWED AND YOU THOUGHT YOU BEAT HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Toa Aeron

Can people please stop glorifying a lame (in my opinion) actor? I killed him and that's that. Compared to my Vegeta powers, he's basically just Hercule.

My mask.

Current collection:
2001: 

hey kopaka. B00M. *you fly into the sky disappearing between the clouds*

my mask

Edited by Toa Aeron

I use an Imperialist cascade-laser to incinerate you.

My mask.

metroid.gif

"Why can't I dream that I'm alone?" "That is not a dream, that is a substitute for reality"

"So where is my dream?" "it is a continuation of reality"

"But where is my reality?" "It is at the end of your dream"