Bzprpg - Ko-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC (Desilix):Desilix rolled his eyes "Look, I think we all don't want to stay here for various reasons, so let's all move togeather" Desilix said, "In the slim chance the skakdi did break loose and are tracking us, it would be better for us to stay in a group so we can fend them off, after all, it is the first virtue."

keetkiril.gifqSvBogp.jpgkeetkiril.gif

IC: Fehron & co.Fehron and Geon followed the large footprints, but they seemed to go on forever. Meanwhile, Botan and the others swooped in on a Gukko. "Hey. What did we miss?" asked Botan, but the others had already departed.

aouROFb.png

IC: OverlordNot giving Grimlock the chance, Overlord just stomped at him. With the speed and size of his foot, it would be hard to dodge.IC: Elian"Break out from what? If Noiatz is correct, and she should be, then they weren't captured. They just left." Elian rolled her eyes. "And you can do what you want."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC (Desilix):The memory was a slap in the face for him. He remembered how the skakdi flew off with the treasure, but then again, he never really forgot. He tried blocking out the memory again, but it didn't work."Oh" Desilix said, as he looked at his feet "I remember."

Edited by Toa Of Virtues

keetkiril.gifqSvBogp.jpgkeetkiril.gif

IC: Elian"I said you can do what you want. But it isn't just up to me. Not to mention, we never said we were traveling." Elisn paused. "Granted I need to make an ingredient run anyway."IC: OverlordBut when one is forty feet tall, and has the advantage if leverage, that cannot be done. Instead, Ovroird's foot slowly pushed its way down, despite Grimlock's best efforts.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

OOC: I don't even know what happened to the activity there either. Good call.IC(Kaerhi):Kaerhi was shot up into the sky along with Hatann. They landed on a ridge that over-looked the hut they had raided. Kaerhi snarled and grabbed Hatann by the shoulder. "I wasn't finished down there."
IC (Hatann): "I can send you back down if you want" Hatann replied indifferently. "But we have what we came for, and even got a bit of a brawl into the bargain." He shrugged Kaerhi's hand off his shoulder and tossed him a handfull of gold. "Look on the bright side. We're rich! That's not bad for an afternoon's work."

ppg2.png

IC(Kaerhi): Kaerhi growled and threw the gold back at Hatann. "I don't want your filthy riches."IC(Noiatz Livic): Noiatz shook her head. "I'm not asking either of you to travel with me. I didn't come to this island to sight-see. I just can't stay here any longer."

WIP

IC (Hatann): Hatann was stopped in his tracks, with one clawed foot raised, about to plunge into the snow. In all his dealings, he had rarely met any Skakdi who didn't want stolen treasure, let alone a killer Skakdi who had just helped to steal it. "Why not?" he asked carefully, as he bent down to pick up the gold from the snow.

ppg2.png

OK, I'll just go wherever then.IC (Hatann): As evening approached, the pair had lost enough altitude to take them below the snowline and into the uninhabited region on the surface on Onu-wahi. Hatann didn't try to speak to Kaerhi - he probably wouldn't have recieved a response anyway.OOC: Hatann to Onu-wahi.

ppg2.png

IC: AtvinAtvin held Mariko's gaze for a moment as he considered whether it would be very wise to let Draeverian on board. Sceptical as he always was, there didn't seem to be any harm in the decision and if it proved to be a problem, they could deal with it later. Atvin nodded in response."Don't do anything stupid." he said to Draeverian in a neutral voice, lacking the typical edge associated with that phrase. Just as Atvin was about to hold out his hand, he remembered that his fellow Toa of sonics was blindfolded so instead, there was a small pat on the shoulder."Name's Atvin, De-Toa."

IC: Elian"I'm not a frickin' warrior!" Elian exclaimed, before jabbing a finger at her armor. "You see that? Ornamental. Less than an inch of armor there. Not made for combat. I'm not a warrior, I'm a baker, Say it with me now, baker." Elian annunciated.

fK5oqYf.jpg