Bzprpg - Ko-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: ElianElian's eyes closed, ready for the end....Until they snapped open again. The blades bent, rendering them useless. The fear was gone from her face, and her body language was completely different.She extended a hand, a katana forming in it. Her face emotionless, Elian advanced on Kaerhi.

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC(Kaerhi): Kaerhi growled and leaped backwards, dodging a piece of metal that was meant for him he assumed. He drew his sword while aiming a kick at the Toa(OOC: TOV) behind him.IC(Noiatz Livic): Noiatz stayed in the doorway. There was no way she was getting mixed up in that.

Edited by thebeggerpie

WIP

IC (Desilix):Desilix has been absorbing more of his element so quickly that it was starting to get painful. He felt the sounwaves within his body, shaking his mind apart. Desilix stopped absorbing his element, but it was too late. he passed out on the ground behind a rock.OOC: I have to go somewhere... please ignore my passed out body untill i get back later today.

keetkiril.gifqSvBogp.jpgkeetkiril.gif

OOC: Is it national Beat Up A Skakdi Day?IC(Kaerhi): Kaerhi dodged Elian's attack but was suddenly grabbed by an unseen force that led him into a punch. A very strong punch. He jumped back and launched an ice attack towards them, but he could feel that one of his ribs was broken.

WIP

IC: ElianDue to the direction he was facing, Kaerhi couldn't see the slash from behind.Elian's face never changed, never wavered from it's cold mask.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: ElianThe small Toa was thrown back, landing in a heap a short distance away. She quickly stood, her face expressionless, despite the blood leaking from the corner of her mouth.She raised a hand, and iron spikes shot out of the ground at Kaerhi.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: ElianElian deflected one of the projectiles with her sword, but the other grazed her shoulder as she tried to dodge it. The wound bled, a stark contrast to her white armor.With a snarl, Elian feinted a blow to Kaerhi's left side, before actually performing a slash to his neck.

fK5oqYf.jpg

OOC: I love national beat up a skakti dayIC (Desilix):The toa woke up, dazed, and saw how tense the fight was getting. He realized that maybe this was bigger than your average theft. Maybe these "NEX assasins" were more important than he had thought they were. All the better reason to capture them. Desilix stood up, sword at the ready.

Edited by Toa Of Virtues

IC (Desilix):The skakti seemed to be focusing on their fight with the new toa, and the toa seemed to be winning. To help the toa, Desilix let out a focused beam of sound that let out a piercing screech to the skakti. Hopefully, this would daze them enough for the other toa to attack. He just hoped that the toa would not get caught in the screech.

IC: ElianElian stepped to the side, by the kick still grazed, and bruised, her ribs. With a snap of her fingers, she formed a wakizashi in her other hand.By this point, Kaerhi would have has time to recover, as she lunged, slashing at two different points with her blades.

fK5oqYf.jpg

OOC: Wow, I go away for a night and suddenly there's 3 toa fighting in my house. Sorry I couldn't get on earlier to help Kaerhi out, TBP. One against three looks really difficult. It must really be beat-up-a-Skakdi day.Now, I won't say I don't like the interaction, but this might seriously screw with a plot I'm in the middle of. To avoid more of that, I'll lay out my agenda here.The house we are in is in a pretty out-of-the-way place on the edge of Ko-koro. It belongs to Dekuna, one of my other PCs. He's in Le-wahi right now, battling at the rama hive.For purposes of my plot, which has now begun to unfold, I need that treasure removed from the house. All of it. Who gets it isn't so important.I also need what is left of the house to stay intact (as much as it already is). Right now, it's pretty smashed up, but things within need to stay recognisable, and the roof/walls must not collapse.If you want to come and fight for no reason, I'm all good with that, so long as I can keep this plotline in tact. Cool?IC (Hatann): The arrival of one toa had been a nuisance, but two more attacking was really ticking him off. "Isn't that the way of it" he muttered. "Find some treasure and everybody wants a cut". Of course, Hatann was normally the thief, not the finder, but right now he had bigger problems than his own hypocracy."Get out, now!" he bellowed at the top of his voice. "This is none of your business!" He followed up by increasing the gravity of a boulder outside by many times, so that everyone would most likely be thrown outside into the snow as they fell towards it.

ppg2.png

OOC: You know Skakdi don't really control their element, right? It requires assistance from another Skakdi?IC: ElianElian was unable to block all of the ice. Some impaled her in her leg, othe bits her arm.She grimaced, and slashed again.OOC: You know Skakdi don't really control their element, right? It requires assistance from another Skakdi?IC: ElianElian was unable to block all of the ice. Some impaled her in her leg, othe bits her arm.She grimaced, and slashed again.

fK5oqYf.jpg

OOC: I don't mind. It's fun. Don't call me TBP, it sounds like a drug. Pie works just fine. I'll make sure not to damage anything. :PIC(Kaerhi): Kaerhi felt a sharp pain across his chest as Elian hit her target. Kaerhi growled and leaped at her, a insane look in his eyes, his hands reaching for her throat.

WIP

OOC: Allright, Pie then. :)IC (Hatann): Since everybody had ignored his attack, Hatann repeated it, just to make sure that his powers were actually working. "Get out, now!" he bellowed at the top of his voice. "This is none of your business!" He followed up by increasing the gravity of a boulder outside by many times, so that everyone would most likely be thrown outside into the snow as they fell towards it.

ppg2.png

IC (Desilix):Desilix found his footing slipping as he was being draged outside. He was nearly out of the door when he took his sword and stuck it in the ground. From the effect of gravity, desilix now saw the boulder as the ground, and the ground as the wall. He was holding on his sword for dear life.

IC (Desilix):Desilix started slipping, so he activated his Matatu to bring part of his armor back into the room. The force of gravity to his telekinesis was perfectly matched, so he remained in the exact same space on the floor. It was a standoff to who could hold their power the longest.OOC: does the treasure get affected by the gravity too?

OOC: Yes, it would, but it's down in a hole, so the new gravity would just be pushing it up against the wall of the safe. The normal gravity is still there, to keep it from flying out. It would be easy to remove with a matatu though... just a small push in the right direction would do it.IC (Hatann): Hatann grimaced at the toa as he hovered in the doorway and held his ground. the rock kept on pulling at everything around it, and by now it had accumulated at thick covering of snow and ice.

Edited by The Lorax

ppg2.png

IC (Desilix):Desilix could not fight the gravity long enough. Just now he was starting to slip backwards. He was going down, but he was going to take the skakti with."You want your treasure?" The toa said, "Take it!"With that, he unleashed his telekinetic grip on his armor, and pulled the treasure out of the trap door. He didn't have to do much, since gravity was helping him. As the treasure was flying out of the trap door, he then realized that he, too, was in the way of its fall while he was falling. He closed his eyes and braced for the impact of the boulder and treasure.

Edited by Toa Of Virtues

OOC: In continuation of my post in Kumu, by order of Nuju and assistance from Wotz...IC: Optimus and Megatron appeared on the higher parts of Mount Ihu, where they would not be disturbed. A barrier formed around them, as the other Phantoms and Aukati were teleported around them to bear witness. "What is this?""You disappoint me, Optimus. By now you should know. Weren't you sounding all confident just a few minutes ago? Or was that just false bravado to motivate your troops?""So be it. It's you and me now, Megatron.""No, it's just me, Prime!""At the end of this day...one shall stand...""And one shall fall! I've heard it before! YOU, Optimus Prime!"OOC: Time to bring it on. Wotz, control Megatron as you said, and let the battle begin! Consider this both Megatron's formal staff-ordered execution, and what that axe-to-the-face "battle" should have been.

Pk57sNJ.jpg