Bzprpg - Ko-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC-Praggos:"I would like to know that as well," Praggos said, taking in everything he had heard. Apparently somebody knew about what he did in his spare time-That wasn't good. However, unlike these beings here, Praggos's inventions were to help the Matoran, not to feed his mark or to give himself some odd supernatural strength.He jotted a few things down in his notepad, before stowing it back in his satchel. Then he thought a moment."Though I might have a theory," he said after a moment. "I don't know how long any of you have had your marks, nor do I know just what they are-maybe it is possible that Tank is the epitome of the testing-taking what was learned from the rest of us, and applying those observations to him in order to create a more perfect fighter."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC - Yuru - HouseYuru burst out, laughing. This was all too much."Tank? The perfect fighter? You've got to be kidding me!"He fell backwards into his chair, still cracking up.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC-Praggos:"Were you knowledgeable about such things," Praggos said calmly to Yuru, "You would realize you can't always account for the personal nature or aptitude of the being-judging by how randomly some of us appear to have been chosen, I wouldn't be surprised if he was chosen the same way." Praggos shrugged."It could be that it may have been he who made the journal. I know of numerous cocktails that can erase the memory of a being or unleash part of their subconscious, so that is also a theory, though it would be nigh impossible to test." The Toa of Ice thought a moment more."Where are we going?" He asked, turning to Utu.

profiles i guess

IC: Zanthos (Ko-Koro, A house):Zanthos mentally turned off his Kanohi Mask, allowing Dalia to drop a bit as his telekinesis no longer held her entire body."There, Done," He said.IC: Dalia (Ko-Koro, A house):Dalia still had her mark on, which was starting to run low on energy now, and when she was released, she struggled in Utu's arms, trying to charge towards Zanthos in rage.

IC: Dorian (House, Ko-Koro)"You can't be serious," said Dorian quietly. "We were all chosen for some reason, not just randomly. And if you really believe that Tank is the perfect fighter, you're deluding yourself."He turned to Tank, his eyes somewhat slanted."You know, though, Tank, this is all very irregular. I mean, first off, you're hardly been for our cause since this ordeal started out: aiding and abetting Angelus and Tuara, who have by now reached Ta-Koro and informed the surviving Guard members - I kind of butchered most of them, bit of a long story - of what happened in Ga-Wahi, you've been trying to find out how to remove the Marks - a minority of one, as it were - and I'm starting to wonder if you--"He suddenly lurched backwards with a cry of pain, his hands clutching his forehead as he slammed into the table. Semi-conscious and breathing heavily, his eyes and Mark began to glow a cool blue...-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC-Praggos:Praggos pulled out his notepad, crossing out something labeled theory one, though there were a few more things in there that he had written whilst listening to the others. He then heard Dorian's cry, noticing as he braced himself with the table in the center of the room.He made a jot in his notepad, then held up a hand to restrain Dorian if necessary. His own mark began to tingle softly, despite his attempts to remain emotionless."Would this happen to be a side effect of moving to a new body," Praggos observed, "Or has he been like this the whole while?"

profiles i guess

IC - Yuru - HouseYuru stifled another round of laughing at Praggos' remark."Listen, son, because you obviously need a lesson in common sense. Before you make a ridiculous remark about my intelligence- your theory being wrong, at that -remember that you're the one that charged into a house full of superpowered beings in the name of the law- which no one listens to -after we warned you to buzz off."He smiled contentedly at the look on the Toa's face as he crossed out something in his diary. The reaction was changed as he raised an eyebrow at Dorian. Was it a trick? Dorian was anything but straightforward. Or maybe something to do with his ressurection. He'd find out either way.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Dorian (Ko-Koro)The sun, clawing its way up from the bitter black cold of the horizon it was buried under, did nothing to help heat up the barren landscape that had overtaken the Mark Bearers assembled in Ko-Wahi, nor did its giving rays shine any semblance of compassion or anything else a NORMAL soul would have into those leading the group: Utu, Tank, Dorian himself, and Yuru.The strongest Bearers."Stop," whispered Utu, and as a whole the group behind the quartet slowed and stopped. "This is far enough."The four Mark Bearers at the front walked into a small cave, each of their Marks glowing distinctively. As Utu, Dorian, and Yuru paused to get a bearing on their surroundings, Tank moved ahead, and suddenly, his Mark stopped glowing as he turned...Dorian opened his eyes with a gasp, as though he was returning from being submerged in the Naho Bay, and he turned around, getting a grip on his surroundings...-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: OrnataIt was Ko-Koro. He was finally here.The icy city had it's own beauty, the beautiful pure whites and the cool, blue shades."I wonder where I should go from here... I heard there was a new school starting up...""Maybe i can get directions somewhere?"Ornata then proceeded to wonder around Ko-Koro, searching for people and interesting places.

IC: Utu - Ko-Koro - HutUtu continued to hold back Dalia. She showed few signs of letting up. That was when Dorian dropped mid sentence.IC: Tank - Ko-Koro - HutHim.Him?How? It could explain why Kearrstrun refused to look at him. The memory loss? Plausible. He couldn't bear to think he was the one who created the monsters that stood before him. Or lying on the ground inexplicably. He crouched beside Dorian, "He's never done this before. At least not to my knowledge."That was when Dorian woke up. Tank held his hands over him, urging he try not to sit up, "Are you okay? Did you see something?"

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: Dorian (Ko-Koro)Dorian nodded and pulled himself up."Cave...here, in Ko-Wahi...the four of us," he said, gesturing to Utu, Tank, Yuru and himself. "Our Marks were on the fritz. Permanently active, all of them."He turned and looked at Tank, slanting his eyes curiously in that oddly feline manner he had."All except for yours."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Dalia (Ko-Koro, A House):Dalia closed her eyes for a minute, and re-opened them, the red glow gone, her mark spent. Surprisingly, she found herself being held in place by one of the others. She instantly started to try to break free, but Utu's iron grip held her in place. After a minute of trying to break free, she sighed and stopped trying to struggle. She didn't remember what had happened when she turned her mark on, but she had the feeling that Zanthos has bargained his life for their death.IC: Zanthos (Ko-Koro, A House):"There," He said, after watching end her struggle. The rising sun had risen in his eyes, and he couldn't raise a arm to block the glare, his hands were firmly frozen to his sides, "She's done, I've kept my end."

OOC:

IC: Naara trotted on. She stopped before the door of her hut shortly to open it."Hey, be'ut'ful."The Ga-Toa didn't flinch at the slurred call. She merely directed her eyes towards its speaker.A noble and Ta-Toa by the name of Miglar I'Huro, that much she remembered. She'd met him briefly at the party...A smooth and affable man clad in costly hides and a Kakama, with two skakdi servants and an ornamental sword at his side. His speech was polite to a fault and droll.And now he was rip-roaring drunk, limbs slightly trembling against a wall as he grinned at her lecherously.She sighed."Wanna come to my manshun?," He slurred. Then came the cool dude's grin again. Miglar shuffled slightly away from the wall he'd been next to, towards her."I'd like to shee if you can do that leg-trick you used on the rahi again."At this, the toa caught sniggering in the shadows around him. She did not react to this showing of hidden forces at all."Excuse me, I got an inn room already," She said drily. "No thanks."The three sniggered again."You wouldn't deny a noble hish rightsh to fun, would you? Come with me and you'll get some too," he said, shuffling towards her again while the skakdi leered from the shadows.The door opened with a flick of her finger. Naara strode inside to her other tank."I'm sorry. I must be off," The Ga-Toa said, turning to continue her walk.Miglar's lips tightened into a befuddled frown. It took him a second to come up with a response in his alcohol-laden state."You're coming with me," He snarled, and blitzed to right behind her, fingers tightening around the critical left trapezius for a quick blood choke--And then the Ga-Toa and all around her disappeared.

IC: Naara grasped the tank.Slowly, carefully, she strapped her replacement on.Then the toa got up and got going back towards the conversing former combatants.

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC-Praggos:Praggos looked unamusedly over at Yuru, then pulled out his notepad, writing down what Dorian said. "Interesting," the Toa of Ice commented. "A vision." He began to set aside his notepad, then thought better of it."Tell me of this cave," he said to Dorian. "It may be the place where we find the answers we seek-or it may lead us on the trail."

profiles i guess

IC-Praggos:Praggos wrote down what Dorian said in his notepad, then looked back up. "Description-what does it look like, what are some surrounding features that would be noticeable in the snow, etcetera," the Toa of Ice said, quickly becoming interested in this.

profiles i guess

IC: VirokiViroki strode through Ko-Wahi, keeping a cloak she'd recently purchased huddled tightly to her body. Of all the regions in Mata-Nui, it was this one she hated the most. The constant cold was taxing and it made her spine shiver too much. Speaking of which, she could swear she heard a tearing noise and the point of one of her spines get suddenly colder. That was going to be irritating, she realised.Just as she considered cursing the very snow flakes that fell on her, she finally found what she was searching for. A tunnel leading straight to Ta-Wahi. From there, she would move swiftly from inn to inn to collect Fidelas, hope he hadn't done anything stupid like usual, have a quick chat with Rasinof, then proceed to hunt down her attacker. She was determined to find whoever would dare to attack her and spill as much blood as she could in the process. No matter who it was, they would suffer.As long as Fidelas hadn't made any complications in the short time she had let him out of her sight.OOC: Viroki to Ta-Wahi.

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.

IC: Utu - Ko-KoroUtu nodded to Zanthos as he unfroze his lower body, "Good. Now scram." He carefully lowered Dalia onto her feet again, still keeping a good grip on her arms.IC: Tank - Ko-KoroTank just shook his head and sat down, dropping his head into his palms, the book in his lap.

| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: DekolDekol sat at his desk in his library, swirling a glass of ice water. He was reluctant to leave, even though A: he had grown tired of the cold, mountainous scenery that dominated Ko-Wahi, and B: everything had been arranged for his departure. He had asked his friend to tend to his huge collection of fiction novels, and he had packed all of his prized possessions that would fit in his satchel, which was lying open next to him. He went over the contents again: two combat knives, three disks (one stone and two wood) and a couple of his favorite books. Well, it was now or never. Making his decision, he gulped down the rest of the water, buttoned up his satchel, and swung it over his shoulder. But when he had made it to the door that led out into the rest of Ko-Koro, he realized that he was forgotten something. Hurrying back to his desk, he opened a drawer and pulled out a map of the island of Mata-Nui and a paper bag filled with his food rations. Stuffing the bag in his satchel, he laid the map over his desk and checked it. He would start by going northeast to Po-Koro, then he would make his way around the whole island until he was back in Ko-Koro, stopping at all of the major villages on the way. He nodded, confirming his plan to himself, then folded up the map and slid it into an exterior pocket on his satchel. He stepped outside, took in a deep breath of the frigid Ko-Wahi air, and felt his heart sink as he realized something else that he had forgotten. He needed a travel partner. Well, It looked like he wouldn't be leaving that day after all.OOC: Dekol open to interaction

Edited by Zyke the destroyer

67tlbk.png

OOC: This was a collaborative effort between me and Snipes. Mad respect, broski :)IC: Reaver'Enough.'Without warning, the Scarred Toa snatched the journal from Tank's lap, and flicked through it rapidly, her eyes darting from side to side, line over line. Finally, she stopped. The pages rustled slightly with an unearthly wind, as she looked over the journal.Not a candidate, but I'm writing information on this Toa down now so I don't have to recount it later. Besides. She is an interesting case.I found a Toa in the middle of the ocean. Perhaps a ship wreck. Regardless, when I brought her back to the safe house, neither Kearrstrun or I could get any credible information from her. She's lost, she couldn't even remember her own name. Since we found her, we've been feeding her, and letting her stay with us. Of course, if she tried to leave we'd have to stop her, we can't risk having her reveal our current location. Moving is a huge pain.If she does not remember who she is soon, we're going to have to craft an identity for her ourselves.She's showed no signs of remembering who she is.We're going to put her under soon. It's been a long time since Dorian, and between my personal assistant and her, I'm picking her as a Bearer. We need the program to run as smoothly as possible, and everything must happen in a consistent manner in order to work. The only reason I've chosen her is simply, we're out of options.No. 12 - ReaverI carried her myself to the shores of Ga-Wahi after wiping her mind. We've broken off contact, but plan to continue observing her as time goes on.TestShe slowly closed the book and set it down on the table, her Mark flaring with a silent Agony. She was Pained, Rageful, Contemptuous, and Fearful. So many memories flooding her mind, so many loose ends being tied up.And suddenly, she was euphoric. Her Mark dimmed, becoming a deep blue. She closed her eyes, and opened them, a bright yellow. She unsheathed her Talon Blades, and symbolically dropped them on the table.'Allow me to re-introduce myself. My name is Xanev.' She said, smiling her innocent, carefree smile.

Edited by Toa Zealokan

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

OOC: I hear a Jay-Z reference in there but I don't know why.IC: Dorian (Ko-Koro)"Disassociative identity disorder?" Dorian asked Tank, his feet propped up on one chair as he leaned back on the table. "That's a new one."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

OOC: Frieza from Po-WahiIC: Frieza - Ko-koro -A unnerving cackle could be heard by all the mark bearers gathered, Frieza had finally found the others like him, the ones with the marks. Frieza was standing from a distance, in plain view of all. "Well, isn't this interesting? You all seem to be so transfixed on that book, let me guess...it has something to do with these?" He pointed to his own glowing mark. "I won't pretend to know much about these...marks, but I do know they have power, and I love power."He began to move closer to the group. "So, which one of you fine Toa is the leader?" Somehow Frieza's eyes fell upon Utu, as if it was obvious.

Edited by King Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Zanthos (Ko-Koro):The Toa of Gravity turned and quickly left without a word. He had learned plenty about these beings, and it would be interesting to think about them as he looked for more clues...IC: Dalia (Ko-Koro, A House):The house had a few more people than Dalia remembered it, and Zanthos had just left. Someone was still holding her, preventing her from moving, and she didn't think their plans for her were good, so she kept quiet.

IC: Tank - Ko-Koro - HutTank gave Dorian a look, then snatched his book off the table. When Frieza entered, he stood up to speak, but Utu beat him to it.IC: Utu - Ko-Koro - Hut"I am," Utu extended his hand, "I am Utu. Fear.""You can't seriously think I would give myself one of these," Tank looked to Dorian and the others, "The only thing I want is to be rid of it."

| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: Frieza - Ko-koro -"I am Frieza. Sadism." Frieza said in a similar manner to Utu, shaking his hand. "It's a pleasure. I'm a fairly good judge of character, and I can tell already that you and I are going to get along swimmingly." Frieza's reptilian-like tail swayed in the cold, harsh Ko-Wahi wind. Despite being a Toa of Fire, Frieza didn't seem phased by it at all. Though Utu would probably note the excessive amount of heat radiating from Frieza's body.

Edited by King Snelly

IC: Dorian (Ko-Koro)"Sadism?" Dorian repeated skeptically. As a psychopath and sadist himself - a rather bloody good one, too - he failed to see anything about this guy that was remotely unnerving. If any of these Bearers was really put off by this guy, then they obviously didn't deserve the gift they bore on their shoulders...-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Frieza - Ko-koro -"Oh yes, my mark most definitely feeds of Sadism, you should see Xa-koro right now...I bet it's still on fire." He seemed almost giddy as he recalled his exploits there. OOC: Seriously, I think Xa-koro is still on fire....

Edited by King Snelly

IC: Dorian (Ko-Koro)"Oh, wow," muttered the young Toa of Iron, a smirk uncurling across his beautiful face. "You set fire to a swamp. That's not sadism at all; that's arson. Petty fools commit arson."He turned to Tank."Your drafting skills could use some work," he said wryly.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC-Praggos:"An act of arson can lead to feelings of sadism," Praggos said in response to Dorian. "And the intent can always be sadistic. And Xa-Koro is more than a swamp...not by much, I will admit, but it is still a village of sorts." The Toa of Ice turned to Frieza, an eyebrow skeptically raised."Care to explain how you got the tail?" He asked.

profiles i guess

IC: Utu - Ko-Koro - HutUtu let go of Dalia when he shook Frieza's hand. He turned back to her to make sure she was alright."IC: Tank - Ko-Koro - Hut"Funny.""But why would Arekule place himself here with us? If I really knew Utu, I wouldn't have broken him out of Ta-Koro in the first place."He looked to Praggos, "What purpose would totally wiping my mind fulfill?"

| BZPRPG Profiles |

OOC: Ooh, what's your AIM name, guys?IC - Yuru - HouseYuru sighed. Once, just once, he wanted a calm companion. He had seen something in Reaver at one point, but she was simply another psychopath. Now, some dolt who's greatest accomplishment is setting aflame a place no one really cared about."Someone get me a drink. Darn, am I thirsty."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Dorian (Mark Bearer Safehouse, Ko-Koro)For the first time, Dorian's attention fell squarely on Yuru. Dark. Cruel. Skilled. All the traits most of these other Mark Bearers lacked. He knew full well that Utu considered him least "expendable", second only to Tank, and he knew his life wasn't at stake; however, the three of them plus Yuru were the strongest Bearers, and if Tank was going to turn against them at some point, or grow a conscience, they needed all hands on deck."Yuru. Come on, we'll go get a drink. The two of us."IC: Jasik (Flash-Freeze Suites, Ko-Koro)Jasik finished his second plank after ninety seconds and stood up, stretching and smiling softly to himself as he felt his abdomen tighten. The workout regimen was tried and tested: Jasik's abdominal muscles had tightened into a perfect six-pack since he'd started using it, and his biceps were taut and powerful. He looked up again and saw Veira still sprawled out across the bed.Still grinning a bit, he took his short sleeved button-up and laid it out over the sleeping Toa of Gravity.-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Dorian (Ko-Koro)Dorian walked alongside Yuru to the edge of the bar, and Dorian created a large, insulated, opaque bubble of iron. The Mark Bearers of Rage and Cruelty were unable to be heard by anyone outside of the iron prison."I have a...proposition...for you, Yuru," he said, taking two glasses from the counter and pouring a shot of Salamander's Revenge into one. He poured a Juturna into the other and sprinkled some ice cubes into them, lamenting his inability to chill the drink. He shook the drink a bit and took a sip. "And you alone."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: DekolDekol had been sitting around his hut for the past day or so, wondering what to do about his current predicament. Nobody was going to go on a trip with a random Ko-Matoran that they had never met before, and if Dekol's only good friend went with him, who would watch over the library? Oh well, it looked like he was just going to have to go for it. But first, he decided to stop by a local bar for a drink.

67tlbk.png

IC-Praggos:"There are multiple reasons," Praggos said, thinking deeply. "One could possibly be that you felt guilt for your previous actions-that you did things you felt you couldn't live with, and had to forcefully remove the memories." He thought a while more."Another would be so that nobody would get your research, or at least, not all of it. Many people, myself included, will not share all their data-the most important they will keep within themselves. If ever there is a chance that information could be revealed, again, they find a way to remove it." He thought a while more."Another would be that you wanted to experience this first hand-no other research of yours getting in the way. In order to do that, you would have to wipe your memory-though you would leave something tangible which would help you bring it back when you needed, such as the journal." Praggos shrugged."Those are the first that come to mind, and, out of all the other possibilities I found, the ones that make the most sense pertaining to the present situation. All 'you's' in this are used in a non-literal sense, of course-unless any of them prove correct. They're just there so that I don't have to tediously say 'the researcher' every five seconds."

profiles i guess