Bzprpg - Kumu Islets

Friar Tuck

IC: Ignotus"I'm aware of that. But I want to strike fear into their hearts. Great rulers are not respected; They are feared. The Mystix will be feared. I will be feared."

Edited by Pirok the Va-Matoran

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC(Agira): Agira sent out some sonic pulses, to attempt to see what was in the city. Feeling around with several pulses, only a bit of the city was ruined."Fool. Only this side is very destroyed. And I doubt that there will be no resistance. There are living beings in there, and what about what destroyed this wall?"

IC: Ignotus"They cannot resist what they cannot forsee; There will be attempts at resistance, but with a few more Mystix it will be a short battle. We will fight to kill; I have no interest in prisoners."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC (Sentraken, outside Xa-koro): Sentraken walked over to Ignotus, "I have some Vortixx inside the city. Once they learn of your freedom, they will begin to attack anyone they see, except us. They will then leave the city and head back to my homeland with word from me of our success. If I head in there now and tell them, we will meet you later."

IC: From amid the wreckage and the sudden arrival of the bat-things, Tooroko spotted the toa who had tried to attack their ship earlier. He had gunned down the toa himself, and yet here he was, a little wet but quite all right."Scram." he told the toa. "Don't make me shoot you again. There is plenty of good loot to be looted, so you can get all you want without bothering us. Go on, SCRAM!"

ppg2.png

IC: Ignotus"Our true goal is the whole of Mata-Nui. Once news gets out of a massive Mystix attack on Xa-Koro, we'll be feared. We should allow a few to survive, so that they can spread the news of our escape. I suggest you do go in there. I will hold back."NPC: Mystix"Emperor, I've gathered 27 Mystix." The Mystix said."We shall wait; And attack when Sentraken returns." Ignotus replied.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC: Ignotus"Oh well, what the Karz. ATTACK!"All 5 Mystix charged forward into the city, some flying, some running. One even created a large wave that crashed down.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC:OdhránBut as the Mystixs attacked, Ignotus would find himself being fired upon from a ship. "Oi! YOU BIRD CREATURES!" Odhrán called. "Move out of the way you stupid birds!"OOC:Hello! Prepare to be annihilated.

Edited by Noble Knight BioBeast

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

OOC: Oh no you di'n't. :evilmad:IC: IgnotusIgnotus dodged the hail of fire."We are not birds, we are Mystix."He flew over to the ship, hovering a short distance away. He used his power over Magnetism to push the ship, not much, but enough to be noticed."You do not want to interfere. There are powers beyond your ability to comprehend at work here."OOC: Bring it on! :evilbiggrin:

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC (Sentraken, outside Xa-koro): He nodded, and stormed inside. After a few minutes, he arrived at his team's last location. All five of them came out to meet him. The second in command, or at least, the closest rank to it, stepped forward. His name was Reastra. "Lord Sentraken," he grovelled, "you have returned, and, by the looks of things, found the Mystix.""Yes, Reastra. Take the others and head for the mainland. I will remain on this puny island and keep track of the Mystix' conquest. And move fast, or you may be mistaken for innocents. Now go! Don't disappoint me." Reastra bowed, and ran off in the direction of their ship. Sentraken promptly tore down the makeshift headquarters they had built. He then headed back to Ignotus, mercilessly slaying several Matoran on his way.

IC Salvinn"No, problem." Salvinn replied as he unsheated his daggers and started cutting down bamboo stalks, much faster than Stralix. It was then that Salvinn heard the screams. He looked towards the Koro, it was under attack. Septimus "Stralix, did you bring some powder, cause we need some explosive arrows now!"

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

OOC:Oh yes I di'id.IC:OdhránOdhrán ignored the bird thingy for the moment. He turned to where Draebe and Tooroko had gone. "Odhrán Pirates! You have new orders! Take down the bird thingys!" he bellowed.He then focused on Ignotus. "Oi, you. You are the leader, right?"OOC:Hey guys, I'm gonna control Twilite for a while okay? Seeing as Twilite hasn't even logged in for a long time, I think it's okay.

IC(Agira, Draebe, Lord): "The stars will scream with the news of our conquering! Air whips!"The more innocent villagers ran in terror of the Mystix attack."Oh...Mata-nui...""Draebe! You will be brought to your crimes! Who cares of this island, you can all die for all I care!" Flames erupted from the ground, scorching Draebe's coat."Hey! That coat was a gift from the Museum of Natural Warmongering! I demand it to be fixed!" Geysers of water erupted, and doused the flames. "Tooroko! Don't worry about me, Odhran's in trouble! Those bird things are attacking the ship!"Twin air strips smacked the two toa in the face, startling them. Water fell onto the ground, no longer commanded by the power of Draebe."Run, run as fast as you can! You can't get away from me!" Jetstreams blasted several matoran into the destroyed part of the village, which was now steadily growing. "I'm the Mystix man! AHAHAHA!""Urg...Exterminite...truce?""No way in karz."

Edited by Nitro Frost

OOC: WHOA, WHOA, WHOA.Sorry, WHAT?27 NPCs?27 BLEEDIN' NPCS???Pirok, as much as I enjoy your company, you are not allowed to have one NPC, let alone launch massive attacks using NPCs! It's against the rules!Oh, and guys? Xa-Koro is not ruined in any way. A few cannonballs were launched at it. But you are making it sound like a n organised FLEET of ships attacked it. Not so. This was one guy, with a few cannons. A few buildings are a little damaged - THAT'S IT.IC (Stralix)Stralix quickly took the bamboo stalks, and began filling them with powder."Do you have arrowheads of some sort?" he asked Salvinn.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

OOC: I edited it to 5. I thought I'd killed half of them off in one of those posts... Should be more careful of whether or not I click the post button...IC: Ignotus"By the way, it's Mystix, not 'bird thingies'."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC (Sentraken, Xa-Koro streets): Sentraken dived through a wall made of rotting wood, and tackled a Toa on the other side. Taken by surprise, the Toa was vulnerable to her attacker, who tore off her mask a stabbed a dagger through her head. Sentraken got to his feet, and ran to Ignotus."What exactly is the goal of our attack here?" he asked as they ran towards the group of Mystix, who were tearing down dwellings and slaughtering Matoran left and right.

OOC: I was still under the impression that player-controlled NPCs, as a rule, were not allowed...IC (Stralix)Stralix, having also heard the sounds of attack from the Koro, began to jog back, unslinging his flamethrower as he went.He might normally be a mild-mannered inventor, but if people were attacking Xa-koro...IC (Lohkar)Lohkar burst out of his cabin."What the Karz is goin' - "He looked off the side of the ship to see several bat-like creatures attacking the Koro."Right," he said, drawing both his cutlass and his new Grapnel Gun. "I think our Koro may be under attack. Ready for a little scrap, lads?"IC (Hahkes)Hahkes heard bizarre shrieks coming from outside. People were yelling about giant bats attacking the village. The Air Lesterin ran upstairs to grab his bow and quiver. Having come back down, he went outside to see several winged beings attacking the village.Nocking an arrow, he drew back the bowstring and fired at one of the creatures.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

OOC:

OOC: I was still under the impression that player-controlled NPCs, as a rule, were not allowed...

Player-controlled NPC's? I didn't really control them much after I ordered them to do the attack-y thing. And don't the undead you control with your Tryna count as NPC's?IC: Ignotus"To take control, and get a foothold. Once we've done that, we can take control of the island."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC Yasurek:Yasurek swam back up to the water's surface and unloaded all of the lost navigation equipment. He climbed back onto the dock and began squeezing the water out of his cloak. "I believe thanks are in order," he said to Gunner.Then he looked out over the koro to see that it was being attacked by... bird thingys? They looked more like bats, but bird thingys was a much better name for them. It seemed the pirate captain from the bar was on his ship firing on the bird thingys."Huh," Yasurek remarked, "That does not look like a good situation to get involved with. Best ask the captain first." He looked over at Lohkar on the ship. "Captain Lohkar sir, should we get involved in this battle?"

I am pokemonlover360, master of hardly ever posting. You might know me from the many posts that I haven't made.
I'm around. If you really need me and I haven't responded quickly, send me a pm.

BZPRPG 2021 Profiles Six Kingdoms Profiles: Kilo-M9 NUVA, Ysocla Naenoic

IC - Kiox - InfernavikaKiox drew his sword, glaring up at the birds of the sky."Come down here and fight like the men you aren't!" he called at one.He noticed Lohkar was ready for combat as well."Try grappling one. If we can bring 'um to our level, we can take 'um down!" he felt the insubordination was justified. This was, after all, a fight.He swirled his sword, and the water followed. A small maelstrom rose up to meet the flying beasts. Wet wings didn't fly.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC SalvinnSalvinn reached the Koro, it was wrought with fear. Salvinn nocked one of his new arrows and fired at one of the bat creatures. Boom! The creature fell from the sky. At first, the Matoran were more afraid, then seeing the creature fall they were confused. Boom! Another fell. Now the Matoran felt hope. Boom! More hope, Salvinn then closed his eyes, and when they opened they were glowing green. Just like the Mark.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

OOC: Lemme see... That's three down. Two left, not counting Ignotus or Ariga.IC: IgnotusIgnotus turned around. He noticed Odhrán was firing at him again. When will this guy give up?He walked over, and magnetising his hand and Odhrán, he pushed him backwards.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC(Agira, Draebe, Lord): "You are a complete [Cool Dude]! If you don't help get rid of these...things, then where will you go? You'll be too dead to go back to the Consortum, and I doubt they would want you back without my head on a silver platter!"Lord Exterminite was ignoring Draebe. Bit by bit, the village had a ruined sector, being grown and cultivated by the...what had the green one called himself? Mystix. For once, the toa of fire was feeling hate...and fear. Draebe...had he brought forth this mess?Impossible. He seemed to hate them just as much as he did."Oh, hello there. MORE PREY!" Agira smacked a claw across Exterminite's face, making a mark on his mask.'"I am not 'Prey'. I am Lord Exterminite, high ranking council member of the-""Bored now." A stream of fast-moving air pushed the boastful Lord into a wall. A stream of water then knocked the Mystix off balance. "What is this madness!?""The water subsides, falls before my very steps...I am the madness that pierces through complacency...I am Cardinal Draebe, and the Mystix are now my enemy! I will strike the earth with my power...and...ugh..." While he had been monologing, Lord and Agira had begun to fight. With Agira taken care of, the toa flew off to go help Odhran.

OOC:This guy has magnetism for an elemental power right? And he see's through echolocation?IC:Odhrán"Alright Birdy guy. Listen up. I don't care if you attack Ta-Koro, or Ga-Koro, or even Le-Koro. But Xa-Koro is the home of Pirates. And I'm not gonna let you lay a finger on it." he said, drawing his two swords. "Two Swords Style:..."

Edited by Noble Knight BioBeast

OOC: He can use echolocation, but he would normally only use it in complete darkness. He sees best when it's dark, but not too dark. When it's too light, he can't see very well. I'm assuming that it's reasonably dark at the moment.IC: Ignotus"I apologise. I haven't been here in a few centuries." He magnetised the swords so that they would stick together. "One weapon for each pair of hands, if you'd please."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC:Odhrán"Sucky Sucky Wind" Odhrán finished, absorbing the wind around the bird leader. Now Ignotus couldn't breathe, or use echolocation. He then launched himself at Ignotus, swinging both swords as one, aiming for Ignotus's neck.

IC - Kiox - Dock"I'll take the Mother Nature of Doom, cap'n."Taking a backflip off the deck, Kiox thought to himself.Just saved this place, do I really have to do it again?Landing on the dock, he doubled over as his muscles felt the shock the jump had caused. Soon on his feet again, Kiox slid under the large foot of Gaea's tree. As he stopped, both arms were in use to keep the foot from killing a Matoran.It felt nice- protecting someone for once. He smiled down on the Matoran, a strange sight from the outcast of a pirate. Giving him a look that said "go," the Matoran ran.He readied his Matatu for use.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.