Bzprpg - Kumu Islets

Friar Tuck

I.C. Tradoris walked over to the docks of Xa-Koro and spoke to a ship sailsman."How much to rent a ride up north to Mata Nui?""I'm a ship sailsman. not a salesmen. I work on boat sails not selling and renting boats. Can't you read?" The sailsman growled as he pointed to the sign.""Show some respect." He said as he adjusted his sword. "Where is the ship SALESMAN?""Oh, He's over there." the merchant said as he pointed to another dock.Without thanking the sailsman, Tradoris left towards the salesman."How much to rent a ride up north to Mata Nui?""50 widgets for a ferry transport."Tradoris handed over 50 widgets and hopped aboard.OOC: Free for interaction.

elementalussal.png

IC (Lohkar)Lohkar added another 150 widgets to those already on the table."Done," he said. "Have 'em sent ta the Infernavika; berth 23."He turned back to his crew."Right lads," he said, "where to next? I'm feelin' a need for some refreshment...whaddya say we go an' find the Black Spot, eh?"

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC: - Anavel -"Shoulda just broke the bow," Anavel mumbled to herself, placing her hands behind her head as she looked around the area. There wasn't much that kept her attention anymore, just the same-old same-old. "If a craftsman forgets his, or her, tool, then is that craftsman fit to be a craftsman?" Anavel didn't seem to be asking anyone in particular, perhaps only herself, though she seemed fairly disinterested in her own inquiry. "This is boring."

IC: GunnerGunner nodded, holding up his sacks of merchandise, 'One sec Cap, just wanna put these in the store.'He turned and sauntered out, whistling an old tune he had learned back when he was still a lowly Matoran. It was simple, with a sort of sentimental glow attached that made whoever heard it feel all warm and fuzzy inside.Mata Nui, he wished he could forget it.-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC (Lohkar)"Well..." Lohkar said, "I don't really know. Hahkes 'as only just set up, 'avin' moved from Ga-Koro. But I'm sure we'll find it if we wander about a bit. I think I can smell 'is seaweed grog from here..."He walked off around a corner. As his crewmates followed him, he said to them, "Now, mates, you might think that feller's cloth seems a little too good ta be true."

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC: Solaris charged up Kahua's whip. Kahua swung it around and shocked the front line of Rahkshi."Oh, Karz," Solaris sighed. "You didn't take out a single one."Indeed, there were many Rahkshi laying dazed on the ground, but none of them were out for the count.Mip looked at the Rahkshi before him. They were never going to win this."I think we'd better run before they kill us," he suggested, beginning to head down the beach."What about Kahua's arm?" Solaris asked, following Mip."We'll, uh..." Mip thought a moment. "We'll borrow a boat."

Solaris: Electric Sentinel: Fluidic Master Nuva. It's... ALL ADJECTIVES!

IC: Leddels gathered up the squares of sailcloth and set them out for delivery, attaching the address he had been given and a small bag of widgets. The delivery service was fast, the crew would have their sails within the hour. Then the would have to rig them up. Thought Leddels, smiling. Fifty widgets a sail wasn't quite so much a deal anymore.

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."

OOC: It doesn't matter what you steal. I got a profit swindling The Captain.IC: Arzanyos raised his eyebrow. "Cap'n, your not talkin' to anyone." The Toa then pulled out something, a flyer for the newly reopened Black Spot Inn. "Oh by the way, would this be helpful?"

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."

IC: Kahua combined his powers into the whip, making electromagnetic energy to power it up. He attracted all the Rahkshi to the whip, and Solaris added more shocking power. A few Kraata died.OOC: I didn't mind when you temporarily controlled Kahua, so, this is fair...IC: More Rahkshi charged. "Karz! Solaris, if we combine our powers again I can maintain a boat!" Kahua used the residual electromagnetic power to create a boat, and they sailed off. Or tried to. After all, a Rahkshi had jumped in the boat and hit Kahua in the face.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Solaris sighed and knocked the Rahkshi into the water and began paddling the boat away from the islet."Y'all right, Kahua?" Solaris said, kicking back.Mip, in all the excitement had almost missed the boat, but jumped on as Solaris knocked the beast off of Kahua."Rahkshi extermination," he panted. "Bad idea."

Solaris: Electric Sentinel: Fluidic Master Nuva. It's... ALL ADJECTIVES!

IC(Jild)

Jild walks back into the cabin. Revan was still there with the map. Good. Don't need him running off on me."We're on our way to this 'Onu-Koro," he says, sounding the foreign word out slower than the others. "I'll be on top saying my prayers. Feel free to walk around the ship, but don't talk to my slaves."The Skakdi of Air walks back out of the cabin and makes his way on top of the room. There was a deck where the wheel was that the Skakdi was fond of praying at. He walks past the Matoran at the wheel and sits down in a criss-cross fashion before closing his eyes and preparing for his booming chants.-Mef Man

OOC: Yes he was. He was talking to the whole crew, continued from my previous post.IC (Lohkar)Lohkar snatched the flyer out of Arzanyos' hands."Hahkes, you cunnin' Brakas," he muttered, grinning. He looked up at Arzanyos. "Thanks, mate. Says 'ere it's on the Eastern Platform, on the square. Which is - "Lohkar's finger wiggled about in the air indecisively for a bit before changing direction completely and stopping."That way."

IC:OdhránThe Black Spot Inn? Odhrán thought, having heard of the new establishment while passing by Lohkar. That sounds like a western inn. So, I'll go west. He thought, heading off in the east direction, towards the Inn.

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC (Xa-Koro):Raknar had a problem: He was lost.In theory, he ought to have been able to follow the pattern of architecture contrast back to the Infernavika. In practice, he couldn't even discern one architectural style from another. Xa-Koro was a mesh of mismatched buildings, all sloppily-built, all lacking serious structural integrity, each one unique in a not-quite-good way.Raknar stopped in the middle of an intersection, gritting his teeth. I bet Lohkar knows where he's goin'. Now how do I get back t' the docks...?Then he spotted the flyer.

BLACK SPOT INNOpen for Business!On the Eastern Platform, the SquareAll Customers Welcome

(Map provided on the back of this flyer.)

Grinning at the subtext, Raknar tore the flyer off the wall and flipped it over. A map was indeed there, not quite as detailed as Raknar would like but nevertheless good enough. A true sailor knew how to read ay map, and Raknar considered himself a very true sailor.He started off.

IC (Lohkar)"Very nice they are," Lohkar said. "But I've never been much of a clothes person. Me armour's all I need. I mean, what could be more fashionable than blue an' yellow?"Before any of the crew could respond with something like "well, a rotting Tarakava skin, for example", he exclaimed - "An' here we are!"Most of the crew would recognise the sign, as it was the same one that had hung outside the inn when it was in Ga-Koro.Now, however, it was affixed to a squarish wooden building with three floors; quite in contrast from the customary seaweed bungalows of Ga-Koro.

Edited by Ghosthands

IC (Xa-Koro, outside Black Spot Inn):"'Ey!"Raknar sauntered into the midst of the pirate group, grinning, holding his new zamor launcher to catch the sunlight in just the right way. "Dunno about you guys," he said, his grin widening a little, "but Xa-Koro's a nice li'l place. Plenty of moronic Vortixx to swindle, anyway."He slipped through the pirates to grip Lohkar by the shoulder and shake him in a friendly way. "I don't suppose you went off an' had some adventures?"

IC: Gunner - Xa-KoroGunner threw open the door to the Black Spot Inn, creating a spectacular entrance, similar to the one in the original Black Spot.'Hey Cap!' he said cheerfully, 'What I miss?'He swiped a bottle from one of the servers, taking a short swig. Not as good as the Hive, but then nothing was as good as the Hive to him.-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC (Lohkar)Lohkar swayed as Raknar shook him by the shoulder, the Skakdi's raw strength overcoming Lohkar's more wiry, elastic build."Well, I've made a few tactical purchases..." he said, just as Gunner came in."Ah! Gunner!" he said, "Aye, we bought that sailcloth in the end. Well, I say bought..."IC (Hahkes)Just at that moment, the door behind the bar swung open, and a being similar in appearance to to Lohkar (but green and red, with some differences in his armour) walked out.He immediately made a beeline for the pirate captain."Lohkar, you old piece of jetsam!" he chuckled. "I was wondering when you'd show up.""Hahkes!" his fellow Lesterin replied, his smile widening. "Good ta be in the ol' Black Spot again!""And I see you brought your new crew," the bar's owner observed. "Name your poisons, lads!"He winked at Lohkar."I know what you'll be having...where would Lohkar be without a bottle of his Old Hoto, eh?"

OOC:Sorry I've been rushing the past few days.IC: Kiron and Sulkua-unwittingly outside the Black Spot Inn with ErkenSulkua replied."No, I just don't want our lead to be warned of our presence."Kiron smiled. Sulkua is still the same Toast of Ice, focusing on the job."Why not we go to an inn? We could rest up since it's getting late." Kiron strode to the nearest inn."Umm... Kiron I think you shouldn't be going into any of those here in the Kumu- Islets-"Too late, Kiron opened the door and a flying piece of meat flew out.Sulkua read the sign."Black Spot Inn-all drunkards welcome!" and an explosion spot was on the end of the board.Kiron dodged the flying meat and looked around. He spotted a familiar face.Odhran.The pirate captain looked up at Kiron and a flash of recognition flashed across his face.OOC: So, should our lead which the Matoran pointed us to be an NPC or a playable character? The head of the group should be a character.

OOC:Sorry I've been rushing the past few days.IC: Kiron and Sulkua-unwittingly outside the Black Spot Inn with ErkenSulkua replied."No, I just don't want our lead to be warned of our presence."Kiron smiled. Sulkua is still the same Toast of Ice, focusing on the job."Why not we go to an inn? We could rest up since it's getting late." Kiron strode to the nearest inn."Umm... Kiron I think you shouldn't be going into any of those here in the Kumu- Islets-"Too late, Kiron opened the door and a flying piece of meat flew out.Sulkua read the sign."Black Spot Inn-all drunkards welcome!" and an explosion spot was on the end of the board.Kiron dodged the flying meat and looked around. He spotted a familiar face.Odhran.The pirate captain looked up at Kiron and a flash of recognition flashed across his face.OOC: So, should our lead which the Matoran pointed us to be an NPC or a playable character? The head of the group should be a character.

ROFLOh, btw, the sign just says "The Black Spot".IC (Hahkes)Hahkes swore as only Lesterin can."&@$*+%, they're throwing meat again," he muttered. "Excuse me for one moment, gents..."He stalked off in the direction of the offender...IC (Lohkar)Lohkar grinned as the Skakdi bartender handed him a bottle of his favourite rum."'Appiness is a bottle o' sweet rum," he said, as he began to glug the alcohol down.IC (Stralix)Stralix blinked."Sorry," he said. "I was off in the clouds there."He set off in the direction of one of Xa-Koro's main gate. Having gone through, they began to carefully walk down the side of a hill, the ground getting muddier as they went.Soon they were down on the level of the delta. They could now see several places where the tall green stalks of bamboo stuck out of the ground in cluster."Well, here we are," said Stralix.

OOC: Come to think of it, how could a sapient being exist as Toast of Ice?Or better yet, how does one make it in the first place?I'm sure the answers to those questions are far above my woefully inept and wholly ignorant intelligence's reach. IC: "ONE BIG FAT BOTTLE OF RUM!," The Captain called to the server. The toa pulled out his plush and sat it on the bench next to him. "AND ONE SMALL FOR THE LITTLE GUY, TOO."

Edited by The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness.