Bzprpg - Kumu Islets

Friar Tuck

IC: Dorian (The Final Problem, Xa-Koro)"Really? That is so cool!" Dorian beamed at the girl. "I rent out a house on the beach from time to time, beautiful place, plenty of sun. I don't get nearly enough sunlight on the road. I look like a vampire,"He laughed as he said this and tilted his head down, looking like a puppy who was just caught tearing open one of his toys.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Dorian (The Final Problem, Xa-Koro)"Oh, well, I'm a musician," he said. "I sing, play guitar, that typical stuff. Just finished up with a gig so I came here to try and take it easy for a while. Pulled out all my life savings to do it, too."He laughed again, making a mental note of the way her giggles increased in frequency.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC:I watched the whole exchange with a look on my face like I had eaten fried puke. Their flirting-with-goo-goo-eyes thing was positively nauseating. "Uh, excuse me," I said, prodding my companion in the shoulder, "As a-DOR[ian]-able as this is, I think we've got more important stuff to do." I hope you forgive that I just clarified my pun, dear reader - I've found I should never overestimate the intelligence of my audience. Anywho, I figured I had better save 'Dor-able from this chick, before he turned into some kind of plush toy; also, before his pink glasses let something important slip out of him.

Edited by Nuju Metru

test2.png

IC: Dorian (The Final Problem, Xa-Koro)Oh, for the love of...what is he doing? She knows about the vault! He's blowing it!Dorian, however, was far too experienced to let this little interruption try and stop his brilliant improvisational acting, so he merely held up his pointer finger and bent down, kissing the back of Nikarra's hand softly. Score."My name's Saosin," he said with a smile. "And as much as I hate to say it, I really should be going...we can catch up at some point this weekend."-Teezy

Edited by #firstworldtyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Dorian (The Final Problem, Xa-Koro)"Alright. Cool," he said, laughing, as he turned around and walked towards the door after Grokk. "Bye, Nikarra."He opened the door and was, actually, legitimately taken for surprise momentarily: the place was a testament to the opulence of the criminal underworld, a massive one-floor monument to all the poor saps that had their life savings sucked away in the space of a single night. He brought the door to a close and took his key and then shot a glare at Grokk."What was that?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Nikarra & PirokNikarra walked back to the main part, still giggling slightly and acting sort of like her mind was elsewhere."So how'd the 'interrogation' go?" Pirok asked, before noticing Nikarra's strange behaviour."Hmm? Oh, fine... it went fine..." She sat down, and began looking at her feet, which she kept moving backwards and forwards on the floor.Pirok raised an eyebrow as he looked at Nikarra. What the Karz did they do to her?

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: Frieza - Xa-koro -Frieza had found himself another bench, this time though, it was one made of wood. He pondered what he should do next. Obviously good old Dorian wanted some space, as fun as it sounded to go pester him some more, Frieza decided that for now it was best to just avoid him, he seemed to be in the middle of something. Ah well, another time perhaps.Frieza wondered how long it would take for someone to recognize him as the one who burnt down a good section of this place, surely someone would....

Edited by King Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC:As the sun set, the Toa of fire impatiently looked up to the sky. Agni had passed the last few hours standing over the drawing Valria had made with crossed arms, going over possible scenarios in his mind, while waiting for the orange colour above to fade into a dark blue. Finally, the sun sank below the peaks of Ihu, and the shadow of Mata Nui fell over the smaller Islands. Agni sighed and walked over to where Valria was meditating. He tapped her gently on the shoulder. "It's time." he said. The packed up their gear quietly and set out, leaving behind the small clearing. Having memorized the layout of the complex, Agni led them through the brush of the surrounding forest, until they were on the side of the building where they would cross the wall. Luckily, the trees had grown close to wards the towering enclosure, so the Toa had no trouble to reach the foot of the wall unnnoticed. Pressing themselves against the concrete, they followed it to the left, until the Toa of fire was sure they were near the guardhouse. Agni looked at Valria, pointing to the top of the wall. "Alright, work your magic." he whispered.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: (Valria)"Lift," She whispered. There was strange feeling like some force pushing upon their feet, lifting them upwards. Eventually that feeling disappeared and then floated above and over the wall. Then she moved them across it. Her green eyes narrowed as she struggled to maintain concentration. Slowly she lowered them back down, but a few feet, she lost concentration and her powers failed and they fell a few feet. She tucked herself as not to be injured on the fall. She got up from the ground and dusted herself off, offering a hand to Agni."Sorry," Valria whispered guiltily. Luckily no one was near their current area to notice the two Toa tumble.

Edited by The Mask

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

IC:Agni pushed himself up with his elbow, then took Valria's hand, pulling himself back to his feet. "No harm done." he whispered back. He reached behind his back, unsheathing one of his blades. Then he snuck up to the side of the guard-building and used the shadow behind the corner to look at the path from it to the main-building of the compound. "It looks clear..." he told his companion, quietly, but conitued to observe, just in case.

IC: (Valria)Valria merely nodded. Two matoran walked near their position, Valria held her breath as they drew closer and closer. Eventually they continued down whatever path they had to walk and soon disappeared from sight. Valria whispered this time."Do you think now would be a good time to go?" She asked. She'd follow Agni into Karzahni itself if he asked. He had been a great friend so far, and he was going to help her end this, one way or another. She just hoped that it wouldn't it cost them any more than both of them had given. That so many had given.

IC: Dorian (The Final Problem, Xa-Koro)"She has intel on the vault," said Dorian with a shrug. "I have two days and three nights to pick and choose whoever I please. If I have to spend my Friday night with a six and a half in order to come out a quarter of a billi richer, I'd be fine with that."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC:Agni held up his hand, signaling for Valria to wait. His eyes examined the main-building. Telric had built himself a pretty hideout, that much was true. Had probably hired a gardened and architect as well, considering the looks of the place. Which was convenient for the two Toa infiltrating his house. He could see the main-entrance to the building, which was at the far end of a smaller square, which was lined by twin-rows of pillars overgrown with ivy-like plants, their leaves ranking down from above, forming curtains and cloaking the walkways underneath almost in complete darkness at this late hour. Making sure the two matoran sentries were not coming back, Agni took one final look, then nodded slightly. "Go." he told Valria, and broke into a quiet, but fast run. Within a few seconds they had dashed across the open area, until they reached the shadows behind the plant-curtains. The Toa of fire pressed himself against one of the pillars, pulling Valria with him, making sure their presence hadn't been noticed. But all remained calm. Rounding the small square, the two stayed under the cover of the overgrown arches, until they were to the right side of the door. "You'll need to take the lead inside." Agni told his friend. "I don't know the place apart from the drawings."

OOC: Oops posted something in the wrong place.IC: Valria nodded and opened the door slowly, motioning for Agni to follow her, slowly. A Toa guard had fallen asleep at what must have been the reception. She kept quite, moving lowly and slowly down the hall. Telric had an ego, he'd be on the second floor, in his room. She didn't want to think about his bedroom, or this place...things had happened her she'd rather not think about, and it didn't just happen to her, in fact Selaria said she was spared the worst...because she was Telric's favorite.

Edited by The Mask

IC:Now inside the building, Agni silently unsheathed his second blade as well. The carvings along their sides started to glow slightly orange as they were heating up. But the guard near the door remained asleep. Looking around, the Toa followed Valria. They came to another hallway, leading into a larger room. At the far side, a board set of marmoreal steps led up to two smaller stairs, leading to the ballustrade of the upper floor on either side. He tapped Valria on the shoulder and pointed at the steps.

IC: (Valria)Valria nodded, and slowly crept up the main stairs, she hated this, it was far too open for her comfort, but most of the guards must have been resting, which her and Agni were extremely lucky for. She followed this upper ballustrade towards one big ornate door. The door to Telric's bedroom. Valria took a few minutes trying to catch her breath. Trying not cry, trying not to think about the many dark things that had happened in Telric's Villa.She waited outside the door, she didn't know if she could face Telric, she was sacred. Scared it would happen all over again. Scared she'd lose Agni, scared she'd be Telric's slave again. So many fears permeated her mind, poisoning her confidence. Her head hung low, unsure if she could proceed.

IC: ARHYNOXXArhynoxx washed ashore, his mind perfectly blank. He knew not what his name was, or how to move. The first thing he spoke was, "Hungry," And indeed he was, for he had been comatose for quite a while in the sea, without food or clean water. He regained bits and pieces of his memory. HIs name was Arhynoxx and he was a Matoran woodcutter. Was he a woodcutter? He seemed to himself more like a toa, from his tall and slender build. He reached into the rugsack on his back and found a small tree sapling. It was still alive, and he absorbed its energy. Still hungry. He reached further into his rugsack and found an axe-- His precious Axe! He felt safe with his axe, but was he really? He stood up, looking around the barren shore of the Kumu islets. Would he ever be safe here?OOC: Not having him do much so that maybe something ambushes him. He isn't looking for a fight but I'm sure there's a few wicked crooks looking to put a hole in his head.

IC: Reichenbach, Nikarra & Pirok"Hello, Nikarra. What, might I ask, are you doing here?"Nikarra seemed to wake up from whatever trance she was in, and glared at Reichenbach. "I was wondering if I could stay here.""No problem. I think there's a villa somewhere really, really far down. Like Karzahni." Reichenbach smirked."Leave her alone, Biking-track.""Ahem. I could always talk to the receptionist. Or, I could go somewhere else...""On second thoughts, I can probably sort you out with a room." Reichenbach looked from Nikarra to Pirok, and back again. "Or two."- - -After passing several worn out posters (The Final Problem's accomodation is up to 15% (or more) cheaper than that of its competitors!), Nikarra and Pirok arrived at the room. "Pirok, we need to talk.""Okay...""I don't think this is working.""Alright.""I mean, we barely know each-other.""Yeah.""So, I've decided that I'm dumping you.""Okay." Pirok shrugged.Nikarra raised an eyebrow. "'Okay'? 'Okay'? Is that seriously all you have to say? No floods of tears? No begging?""Uh... not really.""Fine then. Get out."Pirok walked out of the room, looking exceptionally confused as he did so.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: ArhynoxxArhynoxx searched the shores for danger or food, but none was in stock here. He searched through the day, but his luck was little. There was only a small Fikou spider scuttling along the shores, barely a morsel. He would collapse soon, but he trudged on some more. Better to pass out near food than pass out on a sandy beach. It was hours later. Arhynoxx's limbs felt like lead weights, and his eyelids drooping. He needed food. He caught a glimpse of some slanted angle of in the distance, then walls, then windows. He heard noises coming from inside. He was not sure if it was nice Matoran, or deadly Rahi having just killed the nice Matoran. Either way, he needed to take any chance he had at survival. Arhynoxx dragged his legs forward, but his knees buckled and gave way. He desperately crawled to the building, regaining his balance and standing up to knock on the door when-- THUMP! Arhynoxx passed out, tired, hungry, and at the door of a house he didn't even recognize. It was not a very good day for him.OOC: Could be anyone's house :/

Edited by NeenjaTheEpic

IC:Suddenly, Valria felt a hand on her shoulder. Her head shot up, as if she was expecting something bad to happen next, but it was Agni. He looked at her reassuringly. There was something grim and determined in his eyes, something that said we can do this, trust me.With that, he placed his hand on the doorknob to the bedroom, a quietly opened the door. Telric wasn't somebody who spent so much money on real estate, only to get sloppy when it came to oiling the hinges and so the door swung open in perfect silence. Blades ready to strike and softly glowing with heat, the Toa of fire stepped into the room and looked around...

IC: (Valria + Telric)Another flame was crackling, just a little bit further away from Agni and Valria."I knew you'd return Valria, it's just so hard to stay away from me isn't it." A smooth yet menacing voice called out to Valria, it came from one of the large, velvet-like chairs near the fire. Valria's blood froze, they had barely made a sound, they had barely stepped into the room and he already heard them? How was that even possible? Her hand went to the crossbow, and loaded a bolt into it. Valria heard a chuckle, as the Toa sitting in the chair, his face and most of his body obscured by the darkness."Oh so did bring a new friend along...how quaint, should I indulge myself with killing your friend first...nah, I think I'll finish this glass of wine. You see you two wanted into a Rama's nest, the moment you set foot in this villa. Now that you two are here, at the center you canceled any hopes of escape. Would the two of you like a glass? I have more than one."

IC: (Telric and Agni)"Ha! You have such a harsh sense of humor. What about you Valria? Are you speechless, thankful to be back where you belong." Telric chuckled, his eyes were a shade of purple as he turned around to face them, he threw another log onto the fire and it blazed even brighter, he gulped down the rest of his wine and got up from his chair turning around. He was a tall Toa of Lightning with gold and blue armor, however his face seemed to have a sickening green to it."It feels so empty not hearing his voice, Makuta I mean, apparently he did not share my tastes...so my father cut me off. This is all I have now. And I will have you, Valria." He grinned."No you won't. I won't let you, not this time." She growled, assertive and defensive, she was ready to face him."You never learned, did you?" He sighed, and then faster than either of them could react, his hand shot out, lighting arcing from his hands and slamming into Valria, throwing her across the room, and onto the bed, where she rolled off of. He then pulled his blade out, spinning it before rushing towards Agni his rapier held high.

IC: (Telric + Valria)The blast had sent Telric sprawling, sliding across the floor. He growled in frustration, but then heard a click. Valria was standing above him, her eyes narrowed, her crossbow aimed directly between his eyes. Then she pulled the trigger, but the Toa was two fast for her, and the bolt embedded itself into the ground. Telric fired off another bolt of electricity from his left hand, while a wave of electricity flew from his rapier as he made a class with it. Valria ducked under the strike, only to have a crossbow bolt, scratch her right cheek, causing it to bleed.The bolt came from a matoran standing in the doorway, who had heard the commotion. Valria quickly loaded the crossbow, pulling the drawstring back and rolled forward, towards the matoran, who backed up as she fired a bolt, striking him in the throat and sending him flailing over the railing and down onto the foyer, a sickening crack could be heard.She turned her intention back towards Telric only to find him raising his rapier high above his head, ready to leave a large slash.

IC:Telric found his swing blocked all of a sudden, when Agni used his mask again. He held one blade up with his backhand, stopping the rapier in midswing, while delivering a powerful uppercut under Telric's chin with his hand around the handle of the other blade. For a milisecond he had thought about simply slashing the Toa's throat, but that was out of the question.

IC(Mef)

Breath in. Breath out. Breath in. Breath out.These were the words he focused on as he charged toward the sound of battle. Like a selfish Brakas he left the girl he had looked out for for so long and walked away in self pity. Now he heard that his friends were in some kind of trouble and he was going to make sure he helped them.Crossbow in hand, Mef charges toward the location of his two friends...OOC: He's baaaack! And, he does have his own crossbow, right? He bought Valria one I think...-Mef Man

OOC: I'm sorry to do this to you, but my evil character, Frieza, is bored...and is gonna run into Mef :evilgrin:IC: Frieza - Kumu Islets -Mef was about to pass Frieza, the tailed Toa of Fire waved. "Why hello there my fine fellow, where you off to in such a hurry?" He had a wide grin, and it was sorta eerie in a way.

OOC: I don't mind. I'm going to start RPing by rolling with the punches from the creativity of others. You're my first victim, Snelly. :evilgrin:

IC:

(Mef)

"Don't have time," Mef simply replies as he runs past Frieza. He kept his crossbow in his hand not sure if the being would simply stop to say hello or be like some of the odd beings in the Kumu Islets who simply killed you for the fun of it.-Mef

IC: (Telric and Valria)Telric growled stumbling backwards. Agni's strike had thrown him off and he was discombobulated enough that he didn't seem to be holding himself very straight anymore. Valria fired another bolt at the doorway, this time, driving the bolt right through a Toa's heart. The guard crumpled to the ground with a groan. She spun the crossbow around to the grip and struck Telric in the face before retreating back."You two are dead!" He growled, his rapier covered in lightning as he raised it high above his head and brought it swinging down towards Agni, determined to end this, to put these two upstart Toa in their place.OOC: Mef got Valria one and he has one himself. I love that word, discombobulated.

IC: Frieza - Kumu Islets -Frieza stopped at the wall, but only briefly. He leaped, and used a quick burst of flames to send him higher, allowing him to jump over the wall. "Playing hard to get huh? Well, I do like a challenge." His mark began to glow, he felt the strength it gave him, he began to run faster than before, he still wasn't nearly as fast as Mef was going, and would soon lose sight of him, but judging by how straight Mef was flying and the sounds he was flying toward, it was obvious he wasn't gonna be making any sudden turns anytime soon, all Frieza had to do was run straight.

Edited by King Snelly

IC

(Mef)

The last thing on his mind was the crazed Toa of Fire chasing him. Now, his mind was focused on Valria, but not only was his mind focused on her, but now his eyes were as well."Valria!" he yells before spotting the being assaulting them. The Toa of Earth quickly launchers an arrow toward the being. Adding the speed of his fall, the arrow would fly toward Telric even faster and deadlier than normal.-Mef Man

IC: Frieza - Kumu Islets -Frieza stopped and hid the door of the two story apartment Mef had flown into, watching the fight from the partially opened door. He was deciding in his mind who he should aid...it didn't really matter to him, he decided to help Mef...for now, as long as it was interesting. He jumped from his hiding place, and took his scythe into his hand, and began to swing it back and forth, he started launching barrages of fire balls in succession at Telric.

Edited by King Snelly