Just out of curiosity, what's an Olda?

A slang term for the original Toa before anyone came up with Toa Mata.

9HYoRY7.pngKayn's Thought: My hiatus of Bionicle has ended

Playing Bravely Default and catching up on lost sleep, mostly. I'll try to get results done in the next two days.

Take all of the time you need :P New games are gud.

END ROUND 6

Sorry for the hold up, everyone! I outsourced the judging for this round to a third party so that VERSUS would not suffer my attention being held on other things, and they determined that the parody by the NK Nuva was the better of the two.

As only two members of the other team remain, we're doing voting a little differently here - NK Nuva, in your team chat, each remaining player must vote to elimate either Lhikevikk or Luroka.

You have 24 hours to do so before the next round begins!

Filler like the filling of a philly filled sandwich.

END ROUND 6

With a majority vote from the opposing team, Lhikevikk has been eliminated from the game! That leaves us with just five players left:

-Luroka

-Kayn

-Blade

-fishers

-Voxumo

ROUND 7

No more teams! You're on your own. The first four to complete this challenge will remain in the game; the last person to finish will be eliminated. You have 3 days, and you're all going to hate me for this, but here it is...

...you need to write a story. Just a oneshot SS or comedy starring at least two players that have been eliminated from the game. It must be at least 300 words long, and both grammar and spelling must be up to par. If you have any other questions, ask them now!

GO!

Where do we post these stories? Do they need to have a specific theme other than the eliminated players thing?

Nothing specific except the eliminated players. Post your story as a topic in either Short Stories or Comedies and then post a link here in this topic so that I know to check it out.

You know... As much as I hate this story thing I feel strangely compellled to complete it. However can you provide a list of all the eliminated players?

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Not this round...Round 2...

This is my Post in comedies - ...I was just in the middle of cooking socks for dinner, too.

...why are there six pedals when there are only four directions?
...and thus the hat wars were lost to history.
If only one of the phrases counts, then I would like the six pedals in four directions to count, seeing as my team hasn't used that phrase yet.
In other news, I have the list for Nostalgic Kaita. Let me know when you want to see it.

I still have yet to write the story for this round, but I'm going to use the same writing formula. You may now be intimidated.

Edited by fishers64

Welp have my story done.. Now I just have to figure out which forum it belongs in

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Welp this is my story/comedy

Burnmad and The Snake

Definitly over 300 words and includes Burnmad, Punished Snake and by mere mention Tahukan who supposedly has a museum of treasures. So yeah

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Oryx The Mad God

Wayyyyy over 300 words. Only one more person left!

I included 4 of the eliminated players not including the remaining 3 that are just mentioned.

Edited by Toa Kayn

END ROUND 7

All four of those stories meet the expectations! Quite the variety, I must say - I was quite impressed! That said, Luroka has been eliminated, as the other four beat him to completing the challenge. Although there are not really any bonuses, as the first to complete the challenge we'll say Blade won this round.

ROUND 8

Over the course of the next few hours, I will make 3 particular posts - your job is to find one and link it here. The three who do so will advance; the one who does not will be eliminated. The posts will include one of these three phrases at the bottom:

-THIS IS POST #1

-THIS IS POST #2

-THIS IS POST #3

Yeah I know, real creative.

GO!