Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

*coughs loudly and thuds to the floor*Ah... there went another of my lives. Wait, whadya' mean I don't RESPAWN?!!!!sorry, I had to steal that, whoever said it first.Anyways, I'm curious as to what is going on in Ga-wahi at the moment. Did the giant battle just disinigrate or will there still be a murder machine coming Kriigata's way... If so, I'll end up having to play her.

Just put the sign in the sky. I know when I'm needed XDIn related matters: Do you think word of kapura's death will have spread by now or should that wait til after the Rahkshi-fight is over?

At this point no one ingame other than Nuju's char, knows of Kapura's death, and Nuju took care to make sure his corpse couldn't be identified.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

Just put the sign in the sky. I know when I'm needed XDIn related matters: Do you think word of kapura's death will have spread by now or should that wait til after the Rahkshi-fight is over?

At this point no one ingame other than Nuju's char, knows of Kapura's death, and Nuju took care to make sure his corpse couldn't be identified.
Alright. I wasn't sure if somebody had stumbled across it or somehow figured out who it was over the course of the battle so far. I know my Skakdi found the bones, but she has little clue about the goings on on the island anyway, so she doesn't even know who the chroniclers company is.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

That should change pretty soon, what with Kughii's 'infection' and whatnot. But I agree: We have a good few evil chars in this game, but very few of them (either staff-controlled or inactive by my count) worship Makuta.I would add one...But I don't think I have any more room for chars. x3

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

I have no idea what's been happening since...er...the reboot? :P Somebody want to give me a quick summary?With regard to missing staff, is Sera not still kicking about? Or has he metaphorically gone with the rest of the Kin to meet the Master?

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/kixo/bzp/bzpbanner.swf
Previously known as tahakki-nuva, Zyglakky Tahakky, Dougal and Mister Brown Sauce. :P
qs7001.jpg

I have four Makuta-loyal characters. One barbarian warrior, one businessman, one currently frozen archer/bandit and a bomb-throwing psycho.There should be a league of evil, an Anti-ILS.

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

I have no idea what's been happening since...er...the reboot? :P Somebody want to give me a quick summary?With regard to missing staff, is Sera not still kicking about? Or has he metaphorically gone with the rest of the Kin to meet the Master?

Oh god, I can't remember what happened to Sera. I don't he has been since the reboot, let alone the re-reboot.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Wow, all of a sudden I got nostalgic for the Kin. Wonder if it'd be okay to start them up again...an AU version, of course. :w:

I would pay money to see that happen. Just kidding, but I wasn't around when they happened originally so all I have heard are the legends.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Wow, all of a sudden I got nostalgic for the Kin. Wonder if it'd be okay to start them up again...an AU version, of course. :w:

Not sure. I'd get too nostalgic for the people who've all left, haha. Ain't the same without Sera, Mout, Tommi, Laz, Pohaka, Dwin, Hak, Shark, Cap'n, Yuki, HG, Pariko, Yoshi, Josh...oh, I'm tearing up...
[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/kixo/bzp/bzpbanner.swf
Previously known as tahakki-nuva, Zyglakky Tahakky, Dougal and Mister Brown Sauce. :P
qs7001.jpg

Not sure. I'd get too nostalgic for the people who've all left, haha. Ain't the same without Sera, Mout, Tommi, Laz, Pohaka, Dwin, Hak, Shark, Cap'n, Yuki, HG, Pariko, Yoshi, Josh...oh, I'm tearing up...
Sadly, that can't ever happen again, but we can make a good effort toward a new legend.@ Kal Grochi: The Kin were a small sect of people who originally formed a resistance movement to an evil overlord named Zyrul. Later they developed into more of a peaceful group under the guidance of one Saeras (man I haven't typed that name in a long time, but my fingers still remember it), following the teachings of Saeras' "master." We had a lot of good times, and some bad ones, but when the Kin ended, those who had played with them (especially us from way back in the beginning) came out much the better for it. If you want to read about the Kin's exploits in full, go to the forum archives and look up "The Academy" in the BRPG forum. :w: Edited by Lloyd: the White Wolf

If we make a new legend, I have a certain Toa of Stone to create, one who might like to join this group of yours...though he isn't likely to be too peaceful.Although, I'm going to be leaving soon...so I'm just gonna hop of now and read on the wiki. Probably going to make topics for all of my characters, after reading all of Virthee's topics.I'm assuming you all know who Virthee is.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

TDL's Medic. Except unlike Battlefield 3, his medic can't really do anything other than heal. Mmmm.Anyways, does anyone want to get a gathering for all the Makuta followers, and then secretly plan out some kind of Invasion? And what's to stop us if we want to go around assisting the Rakhshi?

Edited by Jl1223 X

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

hopefully I don't mess up sending my defenseless new musician to well, provide a musical overlay throughout the battle in le-wahi, and maybe to rescue some guys, If needed.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

TDL's Medic. Except unlike Battlefield 3, his medic can't really do anything other than heal. Mmmm.Anyways, does anyone want to get a gathering for all the Makuta followers, and then secretly plan out some kind of Invasion? And what's to stop us if we want to go around assisting the Rakhshi?

Technically, nothing. You just end up with a lot of angry players after you, and potentially an assassin Toa of Air after you. :P:w:

I'm pretty sure if there's people fighting Rahkshi, it's Rahkshi they want to fight and nothing else.As for this new legend business: if things actually get put in motion for such a group, I'd be more than willing to take part in it. Edited by TX Wade

I remember viewing the BZPRPG 08' Wrap Up in awe. Such a long, amazing story was a closing up in a rather spectacular way. Makes me wish I joined sooner.But I'd be more then happy to be a founding member of the Third Kin. :)

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur