Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

'Hate'? STOP. Hatin' is bad.Naw. I just prefer to think of it as criticism, and I'd like if you guys could too. All I'm trying to do is point out that their relationship doesn't have the biggest basis...And that you aren't arguing for it very effectively. xP@Lloyd: Ah. If I remember correctly, the White Rose did stop Uhuraz in his tracks, so I can see where you're coming from. I'unno, though; I've never seen the full extent of their power, so why should I be talking? XP

Edited by Pein

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

If they were incorporated back into the storyline, it would likely be as a "canon" fixture rather than as characters and NPCs. They were Great Beings if I recall who each had species...Vyshanakan, Santun, whatever Sha'i'tan was(lol) and then three roses who never had species...or at least ones that I remember making.Then there was the Grey Rose which was the ULTIMATE FORCE OF EVAL EVAR. I seriously doubt they will return in any serious way. The Santun were overpowered for the most part, Sha'i'tan's race was so powerful that it ate itself into extinction, and the other Roses would probably be just as bad. The Vyshanakan were a cool concept though.

"The only difference between past and present..."

"...is semantics."
"Lives, lived, will live."
"Dies, died, will die."
"If we could perceive time as it truly was..."
"What reason would grammar professors have to get out of bed?"

BZPRPG Profiles

If they were incorporated back into the storyline, it would likely be as a "canon" fixture rather than as characters and NPCs. They were Great Beings if I recall who each had species...Vyshanakan, Santun, whatever Sha'i'tan was(lol) and then three roses who never had species...or at least ones that I remember making.Then there was the Grey Rose which was the ULTIMATE FORCE OF EVAL EVAR. I seriously doubt they will return in any serious way. The Santun were overpowered for the most part, Sha'i'tan's race was so powerful that it ate itself into extinction, and the other Roses would probably be just as bad. The Vyshanakan were a cool concept though.

Ah, now I understand. I never quite understood how that worked.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

On the subject of relationships, it's honestly starting to look like a mob mentality sort of thing.You know, "oh hey romance is cool erryone's doing it lets hook our characters up lol".Like that. Probably would explain the lack of, uh... realism in many of the relationships I'm seeing.Thus the negative attitude many of us are expressing towards them. It's perfectly fine to have romance, but it has to be believable.@Snelly: Not half as fun as RPing him is. :3

helo frens

Does havon have a girlfriend? I made a teen (according to boibeast about 188) girl (Toa of lighting) who is currently single.

I'd rather not have Havon get a girlfriend, having one character in a relationship is quite enough for me. :P

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

Does havon have a girlfriend? I made a teen (according to boibeast about 188) girl (Toa of lighting) who is currently single.

*head to the desk*In future instances, it's preferred you take questions based to a single member to PM. :)

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

I post stuff like taht because I get feedback from other suers that way. ex:

If Snelly doesn't want Havon to have a girlfriend, one of my chars will gladly take her (coughKinvexcough). :PNah, you don't have to if you don't want to.

Is this an RPG or a singles hookup site? I honestly cannot tell.

that depends if you are roleplaying in ta-koro.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

This.that depends if you are roleplaying in ta-koro.
Definitely this. Seriously, what is with Ta-Koro and couples? Partly my fault, but only one was my choice to bring there..... The other got whisked along....

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Xemnas: Doubtful, seeing as the Marines are still active IC, plus Macku's clue has already been found. I'm hoping for Ko-Wahi, since Jotham's there and Iraanus is headed there. It's certainly a possibility, seeing as the next step in the search for Taipu will take place in Ko-Koro.Of course, that's assuming that the Rahkshi are after the clues. Maybe they'll go somewhere else and Henuai will go to Ko alone.

Q2TtLEz.png

Xemnas: Stannis' conversation with Whenua ended in Whenua entrusting him with a tablet given to him by Taipu before he disappeared. The tablet was inscribed with mysterious symbols, which the Turaga believed to be the written form of the bird language spoken by Turaga Nuju. Thus, Stannis' companions must now travel to Ko-Koro to meet with Nuju.

Q2TtLEz.png

Xemnas: Stannis' conversation with Whenua ended in Whenua entrusting him with a tablet given to him by Taipu before he disappeared. The tablet was inscribed with mysterious symbols, which the Turaga believed to be the written form of the bird language spoken by Turaga Nuju. Thus, Stannis' companions must now travel to Ko-Koro to meet with Nuju.

Oh, was it? Woops, didn't see that post. I guess it is to Ko-Wahi, then!

Xemnas: We need to meet up with Stannis, first. Also, heads up - the tablet is highly confidential, we know nothing about it IC.Gravity: Only Henuai and Makuta know all five. Several characters know the first four, but Kapura, of course, was killed before he could reveal his to anyone else.

• [*]Macku - Only the pure in spirit can enter here.[*]Tamaru - Only those truly faithful can find it.[*]Hafu - Only the truly creative can unlock it.[*]Kopeke - Only those at peace can enter here.[*]Kapura - Only those without wickedness can control it.

Edited by Toa Balta #3

Q2TtLEz.png

I read through pages and pages, and it's all about relationships anymore. is there really nothing interesting even going on in this game right now?

I have nothing against it all, but I'm not interested in reading about it while trying to get through the news.

But, A new staff post it seems...

And...

I saw what Tuck did to Dreenan...

Except that was rather different. She was turned into a extremely heavily armored, energy draining, weak plasma shooting bodyguard. Which was awesome.

In this game, she's just Dreenan again...

I need to find a way to turn her back into an evil metal warrior.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

Xemnas: We need to meet up with Stannis, first. Also, heads up - the tablet is highly confidential, we know nothing about it IC.Gravity: Only Henuai and Makuta know all five. Several characters know the first four, but Kapura, of course, was killed before he could reveal his to anyone else.

• [*]Macku - Only the pure in spirit can enter here.[*]Tamaru - Only those truly faithful can find it.[*]Hafu - Only the truly creative can unlock it.[*]Kopeke - Only those at peace can enter here.[*]Kapura - Only those without wickedness can control it.

I'm not sure if the whole "wickedness" thing goes with the Temple of Courage... maybe it's not about the Crystals (though it probably is), and about something else?

My two cents? There seems to be an inherent order here. Namely:1.4.2.3.5.

fK5oqYf.jpg

I prefer not having my characters enslaved and forced to stand by Joske Nimil at all times, actually.Though in this game, he can't hurl meteors at villages, so it would be substantially easier to escape...-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Kughz is gonna kill all of you.

I'd kill you, but a separation of many miles and technology is between my furious malice and your laughing mug. Though in real life, I'd never hurt someone I RP with... Right? I might, however, go on a character killing spree...

Kughz already did his worst to me. So I'm not too scared.Then again, he's one of my closest things to an online buddy [i don't know offline]...

D'aww... that's really sweet given the V-day posting and all. Thanks. :)

Tell me about it. Actually no, DON'T tell me about it.Okay all who've been wondering WHERE I've been: I'm kinda' back. :P

Suers, now a word. You don't need Kalama to RP marines - Marines defend the village, so if any threat arises, they go there to fight anyways.Anyways, who wants a drunk party somewhere in Ga-Koro? Paid by my char, who has something slightly worth of value.

Edited by Jl1223 X

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013