Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Regarding the debate about Savina turning evil, what makes you think being with Anthyn makes her evil anyway? And what fallacy made you all believe Anthyn is evil in the first place? :???:

Exactly. Anthyn hasn't really done anything besides talk. She's not evil. At the very least she hasn't done anything to make herself evil.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

Now, if someone decided to try anew to craft a team of the many elements, I would think of joining into it... with the hopes that it would turn out better than our attempt.

Thing is, would this group be good, evil or neutral? They'd nee a purpose to exist. As long as that gets done, I'm pretty sure I would take some interest in in.

Now, if someone decided to try anew to craft a team of the many elements, I would think of joining into it... with the hopes that it would turn out better than our attempt.

Thing is, would this group be good, evil or neutral? They'd nee a purpose to exist. As long as that gets done, I'm pretty sure I would take some interest in in.
Well, last time it was a group of every element, that was made to take down Makuta. Or discover some important plot secret while fighting Makuta.Ya know, just in case anybody cares.

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

Why don't you start it? 'Cause I think Grochi's the only one who actually would want to rejoin it if some new spin wasn't put on it. Like, a new leader. Or, maybe the leader of the team not being a doctor that hates fighting. Or it all revolving around Miha... And the entire team's knowledge of the team not revolving around some piece of paper that was stolen from them.That paper was powered by witchcraft or something. You showed it to former members of the team and they magically remembered everything about the original team,(they all had intense memory loss) and instantly was willing to give up their life for the other people... :P

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

It'd certainly be better if we put a new spin on the team, BioBeast. And the funny part about that team was that my characters just randomly hopped onto the bandwagon...none of them were in that picture in the first place. :PIt did end up being somewhat comedic eventually, though.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Is it just me or are the Aggressors getting too popular?

They are. Really, there are plenty of other Good-aligned orgs and such (or for that matter groups of any alignment) out there...Yet for some reason, when certain new ones appear, a sizeable portion of the player base either creates a member or sends one in. And it's not like there's no storyline invigorating the game-that's really active.I'll continue to ponder this. May make a blog entry about it. Edited by Armadijo

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

Hello, I'm somewhat new here. Could somebody help with what's going on?

Hey, good to see a new face. I would recommend starting here. And then come back if you still have questions.Hope to see you in the game!

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Oh, my God, that list is so old.Mainly, storywise, Turaga Matau, Nokama, and Onewa have been kidnapped: the former two by Heuani, one of Makuta's lieutenants, and Onewa by a group of pirates who are based in Ta-Wahi.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Uh, OK. Thanks. Any place I should start once I make my character?

Well, the Great Mine exploded in Onu-Koro. Or you could go to Ga-Koro and find the group who got their powers eaten. Or you could go and join the Island Liberation Squad in Le-Koro.Or you could just find somewhere to jump in. :biggrin: Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

My character is already a part of another good-aligned organization. It just so happens that I was the only one that came n this particular "Quest". And trying to take on the entire crew by myself seemed a little foolhardy.As to why you keep getting more members. It might have something to do with the fact that you are the only group of people in Po-koro who are talking about rescuing Onewa. And since Po-koro is the place where people who want to try and save him are going......

Edited by Silvan Haven

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

I think so.This should be entertaining.-Teezy

.................Aggressors, charge!
Ooh. What if Tillian died here...?-Teezy
But Tillian can't die. He can, however, go evil.
I dunno. I need to shake things up a bit, and Tillian's been living it up lately...-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND