Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Wait, Skyra won Best Character in the Golden Tahu Awards? How? :???:I mean, how many people actually bothered to vote in the awards anyway? As for this podcast, it sounds interesting, I get to hear Tuck's voice for an hour and a half? Either that will be the most awesome thing ever, or the most horrifying.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

Wait, Skyra won Best Character in the Golden Tahu Awards? How? :???:I mean, how many people actually bothered to vote in the awards anyway?As for this podcast, it sounds interesting, I get to hear Tuck's voice for an hour and a half? Either that will be the most awesome thing ever, or the most horrifying.

I don't quite remember the exact number, but it was above 20.

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

I want to hear Hubert's voice. It better live up to all the hipe.

What this fine fellow said.
Don't worry, it doesn't.*Gets glared at by Hubert*Er... I-I mean of course it does. Edited by 'Da Boss: BioBeast

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

I want to hear Hubert's voice. It better live up to all the hipe.

What this fine fellow said.
Don't worry, it doesn't.*Gets glared at by Hubert*Er... I-I mean of course it does.
All I know is that after this, whenever I read a post by you people, I'll hear it in your voices. And this will be amusing.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Ugh my voice does not match any of my characters. Of course, I could always change it to match one of them. Also I don't mean to ruin anyone's excitement, and this may just be me getting overly worried, but I have a really bad fever and am supposed to talk to Hubert today 5 hours from now. Hopefully I'll be feeling better by then, but if I'm not the Podcast may be delayed.Sorry, :(

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

lol, its like Brainception in Ta-Koro. :biggrin:

You beat me to saying it, man. This is what has happened so far: Outside World ----> Shared Space in Jikal's Mind (Sort of Like a Venn Diagram, Iris on one side and Jikal on the other) ----> Iris' MindAnd If I have my way, soon it will get freakier. :evilgrin:

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Too late. At this point, I don't need an Iden. Think about it. Technically, Tuara's consciousness is surrounded by Iris'. Iris' mind, Iris' rules. But consider this.What if Iris decides he wants to poke around in Tuara's head? She is surrounded, after all. One little bubble of Tuara, surrounded by the sea of Iris' mind. :evilgrin:

fK5oqYf.jpg

The thing is though, Iris will have to stay preoccupied with Tuara long enough to either break her, or kick her out, but in a short enough time so Jikal doesn't wake up.If Jikal wakes up, either the third layer ceases to exist thus removing Tuara (And maybe Irsi, probably not though seeing as half of him IS Jikal) from existence, or they'll both be trapped in a limbo, which may or may not have been Tuara's plan in the first place.-Snipe

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

Too late. At this point, I don't need an Iden. Think about it. Technically, Tuara's consciousness is surrounded by Iris'. Iris' mind, Iris' rules. But consider this.What if Iris decides he wants to poke around in Tuara's head? She is surrounded, after all. One little bubble of Tuara, surrounded by the sea of Iris' mind. :evilgrin:

Wraith and Tails did that before it was cool. :P

I am laughing so hard. The current situation essentially means that when Jikal wakes up, Tuara is stuck. But if Iris takes control, it opens up the possibility for Tuara to meddle or even take control herself. This is quite possibly the most brilliant thing I have seen in the RPG in quite a while.

fK5oqYf.jpg

This may or may not spiral totally out of control.-Snipe

But that is why it is so, so fun. The game has gone in a new, unpredictable direction where anything might happen. I don't even think there is any precedence for this situation...This. Is. Brilliant.

fK5oqYf.jpg

This may or may not spiral totally out of control.-Snipe

But that is why it is so, so fun. The game has gone in a new, unpredictable direction where anything might happen. I don't even think there is any precedence for this situation...This. Is. Brilliant.
I've been waiting for something like this ever since I created Wraith, since it looks like Tuara is gonna be stuck with Iris for a while, she probably won't mind if Wraith looks after her body for her. :PAnyway, I need to go to work, chao.

He might not want to come back. Doesn't matter to me either way, but if he does, I really hope he doesn't start arguing with Nuju again.Anyway, all this mind-ness is confusing.

Actually, this mindness is brilliant. To explain:Tuara used an Iden to enter Jikal's mind while he was unconscious. She entered Iris' mind after a few minutes. Jikal woke up, trapping Tuara on Iris' mind. Wraith is likely going to possess Tuara's body.

fK5oqYf.jpg

Tuara used an Iden to enter Jikal's mind while he was unconscious. She entered Iris' mind after a few minutes. Jikal woke up, trapping Tuara on Iris' mind. Wraith is likely going to possess Tuara's body.

Uh...Huh...I get it... So now Jikal's body is kind of crowded, and Tuara's is kind of on the market *Nods in understanding* And if anyone turns what I just said into some kind of sick joke, bad things will happen.

Tuara used an Iden to enter Jikal's mind while he was unconscious. She entered Iris' mind after a few minutes. Jikal woke up, trapping Tuara on Iris' mind. Wraith is likely going to possess Tuara's body.

Uh...Huh...I get it... So now Jikal's body is kind of crowded, and Tuara's is kind of on the market *Nods in understanding* And if anyone turns what I just said into some kind of sick joke, bad things will happen.
Pretty much. This actually means Jikal has three minds in his head.

fK5oqYf.jpg

Has the all-Skakdi group started or even been organized yet...?

Not yet. I've been rather slow in responding to VF's posts, so things have been dragging a bit. I'll try to keep up with that more.Also, is there anyone interested in some decidedly hostile interaction with Grav's and my chars in Ta?

Q2TtLEz.png

Not yet. I've been rather slow in responding to VF's posts, so things have been dragging a bit. I'll try to keep up with that more.Also, is there anyone interested in some decidedly hostile interaction with Grav's and my chars in Ta?
Pweeezeeee............ Bahkui wants to punch someone. :D

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

Not yet. I've been rather slow in responding to VF's posts, so things have been dragging a bit. I'll try to keep up with that more.
If and when it does get going, mind if to send a character to join it? And what sort of things will this group do?

ppg2.png

:kaukau: You know, I PMed Friar Tuck a few days back asking about approval for a few ideas. How long does it usually take for him to respond? Or should I ask another RPG host?Your Honor,Tyrannosaurus Kraggh

Depends on how active Tuck is. He's been inactive a few days, so it's hard to say. I'd wait a while longer before PMing Nuju.

fK5oqYf.jpg

Is there an order of assassins in this game, and if not, who would be able to join. I have a Idea for a plot... :devil:

Ask Xemnas. I remember he has a char named 'Ezio' who seemed to be a guy for that kind of stuff.

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness.