Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Yes. With vines wrapping around him, an arm broken, poisonous cuts, and two larger cuts to his chest, probably hitting major arteries. No flaw.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

Yes. With vines wrapping around him, an arm broken, poisonous cuts, and two larger cuts to his chest, probably hitting major arteries. No flaw.
All it takes is a little cold, easy for a Toa of Ice.
IC: Utu - Ga-Koro - Off the DocksUtu's Mark glowed brightly before he crossed his arms around his own neck, encasing himself in a field of ice as the currents quickly swept him out to sea.He closed his eyes.
Captain America Anyone.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

KNI, just because the plants didn't come from the water doesn't mean there won't be water within them.Especially because this is flora meant to be native to Aqua Magna, not the Bionicle Universe.And he could still just freeze the plants themselves as it is, instead of going for the cellular damage.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

That was because I was too lazy to edit the post after I got ninja'd by them. :PBut I refuse to believe that Utu is dead...mainly because Snipe has yet to update his profile page.Now, can you raed tihs my firndes? If so, tehn you are now ginog to jion my gorup of Doarkn wthiin the rloe-pylanig gmae.That means you're all now a part of the group, just so you know. Forceful recruiting, if you will.

profiles i guess

I'd like to point out that by this time, Utu's body would've been long gone.Which means his Mark is lost along with his body in the middle of the ocean. The Mark of Fear is no longer available to anybody until the system I had previously mentioned to replace lost Marks is brought into play.I'd appreciate it if you edited your post KNI.

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

You see, if Utu was still alive, and he had both the mark of fear and the mark of hope on him at once...Well, we already know what happens when those two even get close to each other.I want to see what would happen if they were on the same body.

profiles i guess

Trust me, you don't want to see what would've happened if two Marks were on one being. :P
I do.Especially if they were opposing marks.It would be glorious.
Oh god, MicroSnipe please don't torture Salvinn with your Mark replacement system.
DO IT DO IT DO IT...*ahem*I mean, uh...DO IT.

profiles i guess

The funny thing was, some of the plants had come from the earth and therefore hadn't been affected. These were now continuing the task.
Wait... All plants have water in them. And I don't see how you would have gotten plants "from the earth" when you were in Ga-Koro. In order to do that, you would have had to summon plants from the shore, which would be rather silly to do given how much time it could take.

Lacertus

The funny thing was, some of the plants had come from the earth and therefore hadn't been affected. These were now continuing the task.
Wait... All plants have water in them. And I don't see how you would have gotten plants "from the earth" when you were in Ga-Koro. In order to do that, you would have had to summon plants from the shore, which would be rather silly to do given how much time it could take.
He and I have already been over this, Despair, he conceded the point.No need to continue the argument, just look farther up this page. :P

profiles i guess