Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Alright, all of you people who work with/want to join NEX:I've got something for you all to do, tonight. You have to do it fast, though.
Knife & Edge haven't officially left or done anything against NEX' goals. But at the same time, they haven't reported back in days. Do they still count as members?

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

Alright, all of you people who work with/want to join NEX:I've got something for you all to do, tonight. You have to do it fast, though.
Knife & Edge haven't officially left or done anything against NEX' goals. But at the same time, they haven't reported back in days. Do they still count as members?
Why not.Alright, I need you all to do one important thing: Kill Auron's characters Recruit. Really, we don't have enough people in with us anymore and we could use them.That, and anybody who wants to, send me ideas for targets. I don't want to have to decide who all needs to die all by myself, aside from Madrihk, Mantoxis and Shade.That, and the mission on Havon is still available, because Raxa never finished it.Anybody who wants to take that one, you can.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Why not.Alright, I need you all to do one important thing: Kill Auron's characters Recruit. Really, we don't have enough people in with us anymore and we could use them.That, and anybody who wants to, send me ideas for targets. I don't want to have to decide who all needs to die all by myself, aside from Madrihk, Mantoxis and Shade.That, and the mission on Havon is still available, because Raxa never finished it.Anybody who wants to take that one, you can.
So you're sending out a bunch of killers to go find more killers. Maybe they'll all kill each other.On the other hand, maybe the killers will turn out to be really nice people who will make lots of others want to join.Aye aye, sir! As soon as Hatann is done with Shade, he will start looking for more recruits. So far, he has laready recruited two beings (at zamor-launcher-point). One is still with the organisation, the other ended up throwing him into Kanae Bay. Edited by The Lorax

ppg2.png

That, and anybody who wants to, send me ideas for targets. I don't want to have to decide who all needs to die all by myself, aside from Madrihk, Mantoxis and Shade.
I don't think Madrihk's dying any time soon :lol:I think I may have a character I could spare for one of you NEX people. Is there anyone resisting the group, anyway?

Huh...Guess they'll be taking the one on Havon while Hau and Co. is on pause. They can't go more than a few days without killing.And besides, I can't wait to see Edge's first activation.

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness.