Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Because reigning destruction upon others brings me joy, even as I can act as a father figure towards them if need be. Like Nurgle.

Second part is all truthful, actually. I can't see this idea actually making it past for very long.-Teezy
You think Nuju won't let me use medievel style Biological Warfare?

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Aren't "they" usually right when that is said? At the end of the half hour, the one who was told that has either been blasted off (again), dragged away in handcuffs, horribly mutated, thought of as dead, or some other punishment somehow proportional to the crimes they committed.
boom. this in a nutshell.and since it's nearly midnight i'm giving up on proper capitalization use. the punctuation marks will be the next to fall.-teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Why would you bring down the ILS? They brought down the Hive!
TNG, we like being evil. Benefits include free dental care and cookies.
Joining the Guard is as simple as getting into a discussion with Naona, and then she forcibly recruits you.You cannot refuse.
So where is Naona currently?
In Ga-Koro, failing to find out where Tillian's Wedding will be held, because she was never told, other than 'Ga-Koro'.Also Tyler, I have written up a toast for it. Want me to send you it?

IC: Mantoxis smiled, simply grabbing the blade and moving with it. His armour protected him from the brunt of the [blow], and he slowly stopped it.
how is this physically possible
Balta, that is ancient Japanese martial arts, coupled with metal armour that has been polarized, and a strong arm.Technically, it's the same way you can stop a bullet, if bullets didn't move so fast. :PSo what have you guys done to my Vortixx, while I've been gone?-Bane

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

I...not like that.Oh god that's a terrible thought. >.<I'm going to use them like medievel biological weapons.Spreading disease and some such in choice Koros.Namely Pala-Koro, Pala-Koro, and Pala-Koro.EDIT Note to self: Be less vague.
I like this. Do this. I want this to happen.

WIP

IC: Mantoxis smiled, simply grabbing the blade and moving with it. His armour protected him from the brunt of the [blow], and he slowly stopped it.
how is this physically possible
Balta, that is ancient Japanese martial arts, coupled with metal armour that has been polarized, and a strong arm.Technically, it's the same way you can stop a bullet, if bullets didn't move so fast. :PSo what have you guys done to my Vortixx, while I've been gone?-Bane
It died.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

You don't have any way to kill my character. If you did, I could make it faked, and resurect him again. You didn't have my permission.Anyway, what is the group that you joined with the ILS?-Bane

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

He wasn't under my control. I was just joking. Not trying to make you mad, just trying to see what would happen. Sorry if that came out the wrong way.The Aukati. Actually, they circumvented being under Madrihk's direct command by having one representative there, aka Dervian. They're the group of slightly to complete 180 degree turned character-developed (some more so than others) TF expies.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

Why would you bring down the ILS? They brought down the Hive!
TNG, we like being evil. Benefits include free dental care and cookies.
Joining the Guard is as simple as getting into a discussion with Naona, and then she forcibly recruits you.You cannot refuse.
So where is Naona currently?
In Ga-Koro, failing to find out where Tillian's Wedding will be held, because she was never told, other than 'Ga-Koro'.Also Tyler, I have written up a toast for it. Want me to send you it?
Yes yes yes yesssss.You're a genius.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

This is something that Kal would love. Not just for the fact that expies are hated by him, but because it sounds like complete insanity.If I had an expy, I would be in.Fortunately for my interaction with Kal, I don't.Just make sure that this actually has character development.-Bane

BZRPG profiles

No, I meant start a man-hunt to kill the expies. Not to create more. We have too many.-Bane
Dude, I already started that.
Yeah, and you came after an expy that had become a character in his own right. :P

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

That would make the players even more divided. The entire RPG would be a flame war. I disapprove of that comment with every fiber of my being.I am discussing with Auron over PM. Believe me. This has character development that freaks even me out.Karz, Nemesis Prime is already becoming a warrior-hobo who uses his spare time thinking back on his ridiculous life. Barricade pulled a full 180-degree turn, Optimus is slowly getting closer to shooting someone out of annoyance, Dervian's less reckless...I prefer to develop characters while keeping the underlying expy visibly within. More fun for me that way.

Edited by TNG Prime

Pk57sNJ.jpg

Why the latter?Angry Vortixx are no fun to be squashed by. :PYes, but with an expy you have guidelines. You can't be original, and you're stuck working someone else's words. That's why I hate expies. You can't completely control the character.Kal would come after you with mind-wiping bleach :P-Bane

Edited by General Rocka's Bane

BZRPG profiles

@TNGHey, my group isn't out to kill only expies, he has long term plans. Such as killing Odhrán. Odhrán wasn't an expy. But he was killed by the group. (There's a reason I changed the name from the killing expies group to the killing everything group. :P)@BaneBecause he's the leader. And he's angry. And flying.

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

@TNGHey, my group isn't out to kill only expies, he has long term plans. Such as killing Odhrán. Odhrán wasn't an expy. But he was killed by the group. (There's a reason I changed the name from the killing expies group to the killing everything group. :P)@BaneBecause he's the leader. And he's angry. And flying.
Odhran died? Aw. And I never got to finally get a char on his crew like we planned pre-downtime. Oh well. Killing everything group? I have got to meet them in-game...In other news, Kal Grochi has succeeded in breaking Optimus's cool. It's rather hilarious, since the occasion is so rare.

Pk57sNJ.jpg