Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

FBTGVTBHF.... blug.I've just read three pages of teacher hiring ads. Ugh. :P

Five bucks that there's gonna be a Jolek vs. Naara sparring match in the near future.Hm.Wonder who'd come out on top?

-- Obviously, it's the girl with the "jar of water." When a person is blatantly like Gaara (I am joking, sort of..) they HAVE to win.

GH [Ghosthands] pointed out to me recently that there were only two Toa in the game who were Tryna-users.I think this is rather strange. Is it just because use of the mask by Toa is frowned upon, or do most people have different favourite masks?In other news, that Vortixx I mentioned is still in Onu-Koro. Please interact. Please! I'm begging you! :crying:

Maybe it's cause I (and I'll assume it was me for right now, 'scuse the massive ego) started a trend of tryna wearing, necromancing sadists during the first reboot?Oh yeah, and I have a teacher:ART History and Sculpture: Ishi (see his profile.) Edited by Kughii

Okay, so who's the matoran who thought it'd be a good idea to flood the forums while I was gone? I guess I'm just the finger in the dam... I hold back the flood of writing creativity. :PON another note: EW, I was just about to submit Ishi as a janitor if his position as art teacher fell threw...

Then great, I'll get Rannin going off towards Ko-Wahi then. Being a Toa of Iron, he could easily turn his mostly metal disfigured arm into an iron broom!

Hey, I bet Bruntoa could use some help with setting up obstacle courses, Bruntoa can make alot with his power over earth, but there are a few things....like some swinging axes to avoid while running through hoops maybe? :evilgrin:

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

I'm the Compassion, and second member of it on the old forums. So...second-in-command I guess. We're basically a team based on the Green Lantern Spectrum, but our characters are nothing like those characters. I think Hope and Fear are open.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

oh also, thanks everyone who commented on my blog post about RPing in the games here... I really appreciated it!*goes back to the essay due tomorrow about tragic hero's in Medea and Hamlet.*

Edited by Kughii

Wait, Can someone tell me when/where/how the school thingy majigger is? Because I'm going to have the new version of Isfel attend there. NOTE: for all who RP'd with me as Isfel last time, he is nothing like that.

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."

Woot. Anyway, I'm gonna start using Bruntoa now, whenever we're ready to start the school up he'll come join it as the gym teacher.ohhh, it would be very interesting having the soon to be teachers meet for the first time. :evilgrin:

Edited by Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar