Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

The following sign is being posted in Ta-Wahi.REOPENING OF Soli's Sword Forge

Come one come all

For the Best Swords in the Wahi.

I accept custom requests as well.

Open Now

Located at the Base of Mt. Mangai, just follow the old dirt path.

Doh! I forgot to post what the sign said... [/facepalm]

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

Mmmm... point. This puts more in the open savanna plains of the Kini-Nui area if my geography isn't off. Still nothing wrong with a small lake there. It wouldn't look out of place.

With the power of Firefox now I CAN be in two places at once!

Things I've written: Interview with Nidhiki And other Interviews, TARGETED

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Thinks I've Co-authored: Adventures of Bolt and Company!

US Army Vet: HOORAH! BZPRPG Prof: Kalama

Toatapio, in the future this kind of thing belongs in a PM. Please PM me and clarify the situation of your characters before I reply as Vakama for you.This is a better way to go about these kinds of requests from here on out, everyone - PM a BZPRPG staffer asking them to RP as the canon NPC you need and explaining your situation, so that way the staffer doesn't have to come into the situation cold, and that they can make sure that the canon NPC is really required. Plus, since we staff don't have time to read all the topics constantly, and we also can't intercept your brainwaves, a definitive request for an NPC is just easier for all parties.

test2.png

And that post was completely unnecessary.Anyway, last call to fight Senegal in Le-Wahi. If nobody takes the bait and tries it out by noon tomorrow, I'll make the closing post. Also, my character Antrim is on the Ga-Koro docks if anybody's interested. Just do a search for "Antrim" in the search feature in the Ga-Wahi topic to see the post.

Also, my character Antrim is on the Ga-Koro docks if anybody's interested. Just do a search for "Antrim" in the search feature in the Ga-Wahi topic to see the post.

Antrim? Named after the county in Ireland?Or named after something else?Just wondering.By the way, some of you may remember the large group who joined in the fight against Echelon and Vidar. I apologise for that.You see, I had a character named Pulse go to the Kini-Nui, and then leave, with another character with him. He was then followed by a large group. And Pulse went to the fight.Not good. :P Edited by Pirok the Va-Matoran

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

No, I got it from seeing ants around the rim of a sugar bowl... Lol, yes, I did derive his name from the Irish county. His full name that I used earlier this year is Antrim Glasglow (yes, derived from Glasgow, Scotland).Making the closing post in Le-Wahi now...

No, I got it from seeing ants around the rim of a sugar bowl... Lol, yes, I did derive his name from the Irish county. His full name that I used earlier this year is Antrim Glasglow (yes, derived from Glasgow, Scotland).

I was just wondering, 'cause I was born in the town Antrim. I don't live in the town, though. If I did, I would be revealing where I lived, which is stupid, and against which there's probably a rule. :P

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

No, I got it from seeing ants around the rim of a sugar bowl... Lol, yes, I did derive his name from the Irish county. His full name that I used earlier this year is Antrim Glasglow (yes, derived from Glasgow, Scotland).Making the closing post in Le-Wahi now...

I have the sudden urge to make a character named 'Texas Chicago' :P

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

No. I will lose all respect I have for you. Antrim sounds like a name that would fit in Bionicle; Texas does not. :P

My point exactly :PI was joking. Believe me, I have no intention whatsoever of making a character with that name. My point was that for someone who is British, the name 'Glasglow is just a little too familiar...but Antrim sounds good ;)

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

Status update: Onyx and Solia have formally joined the Island Liberation Squad. We are currently locked in combat with Miraul, Divan and others, waiting for their players to respond to our individual attacks (remember to give them time, guys! :lol:).TX, I hope you'll get Ledzel to Ta-Koro and start recruiting players. It's hard to speak with a Turaga that is essentially AFK, but players can definitely help.

Here's a game to break up the monotony - think of a 'theme song' for each of your characters.Here are mine:

• [*]Merror: Everybody Hurts (REM)[*]Lohkar: Up is Down (from Pirates of the Caribbean)[*]Zadron: Psycho Killer (Talking Heads)[*]Echelon: Dies Irae (Mozart)[*]Stralix: Theme from World of Goo[*]The Illusionist: Caught in a Dream (AIK)

Edited by Ghosthands

Already did that for all my chars save the ones I and Kughz own together. See my profiles for that and a metric ton more.[/blatantAdvertising] On themes, though, it's also fun to imagine certain themes playing for certain fights. For example, either "Rinkai" or "Gold-Brocaded Damask" fit Hau vs. Dathros (even if that Final Fantasy Theme was okay, I don't feel it ultimately defined the flow and feeling of the fight).-The Fearless Leader

Edited by The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

• [*]Skyra: War of Change (Thousand Foot Krutch)[*]Havon: Fire it Up (Thousand Foot Krutch)[*]Wraith: Numb (Linkin Park)[*]Mimira: Hamster Dance[*]Xxeth: I am...All of Me (Crush 40)[*]Bruntoa: Outta Control (Thousand Foot Krutch)

There, my character's theme songs.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

Hmm...Nichou:probably "nanorobot tune" from Machinarium, the game, when he tries to look cool,"visitors from dreams" by DMA-SC or "robots FTW" from Portal 2 Soundtrack for excited/ happy/energetic."mr. handagoat" from machinarium soundtrack for casual"buster", "pink chocolate", and "tetrobot"from Blocks that Matter soundtrack or "gameboy tune" from Machinarium Soundtrack for curious"Black cap brotherhood theme" from Machinarium Soundtrack for drunk"the glasshouse with butterfly" from Machinarium Soundtrack or "the earth at night" from Osmosis Soundtrack for asleep."star" from blocks that matter soundtrack for creativeprobably "divine combat" and "sacrifial" from the binding of isaac soundtrack for fighting/angryEDIT: "pain fade away" from darwinia soundtrack for so cheerful im in my own happy place not paying attention to you mood.

Edited by Bulik

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Wait what, *looks at Nuju* oh right Spam, *sighs* go ahead.Now on topic, is Emzee briefed enough to continue the story, atleast for a little while, or are we not able to advance till Tuck gets back.

I was told nothing, so no. :P At best, Nuju and/or myself could start a small side-story, but I'm not sure I'll have time for that.

"hey girl: here’s an idea, but… it’s up to you:

You’re the boss of this operation."

[BZPRPG Profile] [Ghosts of Bara Magna Profile]

I wouldn't say bad. It's not, perhaps, the MOST professional-looking, but it serves it's purpose well. I'm composing a poster of as many BZIII characters in Rayg as I can. Mine will probably look worse. XD

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.