Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Who wants to set up the initial post, my character can easily be retconned to have been heading there if you want me to. Also EW we can remove the cafeteria, just thought the people would want a place to eat, XD. Also do we have a list of teachers.Principle-NaaraAdvanced Teacher-VernadonTeacher- Unnamed Character by Mef.Teacher- Unnamed Character by EW?Traveling Guest- JolekAnyone else interested.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

Don't worry. I'll probably give the first post in a week or so-in such a way everyone will be more prepared and we'll have enough teachers and/or students ready to be RPed. Including my own, lul (Advanced Teacher of Elements and Principal).-The Fearless Leader

Edited by The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

@TFL Okay, just know that by doing so, you make my char and one of Legolover's stay on an even longer hiatus.Alright soPrinciple-NaaraAdvanced Teacher-VernadonTeacher- Unnamed Character by Mef.Teacher- Unnamed Character by EW. Role-Teacher of Mind.Traveling Guest- Jolek

Edited by Toa Onarax

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

In the meantime, it wouldn't hurt if those of us with characters ready to set loose start milling around and getting started with the intellectual process, or otherwise interacting beforehand. My guy will be ready in an hour, anyway. XD

Skyra could be a potential student, he's already an expert at swordplay, but he could use work in elemental powers and other areas, don't expect him to be the kinda of student to stick around though, he'd leave the moment someone asked him for help. :P

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

Mef, battle tactics is the role of my guy, the intellectual badbutt, if you will. But a literal science teacher would be cool to see done. Remember, teachers should be really good in one area, but if they're all skilled in a variety of things, it takes the prestige out and makes it all seem so trivial.And I like Onarax's idea of equal say.

By the way acronym for CRANE courtesy of Latin, note it doesn't follow proper grammar rules. Congregatio Rhetor Adversus Nullam Educatio. Congregratio-Coalition, Rhetor-Teacher, Adversus- Against, Nullam-Lack, Educatio-Education. Coalition of teachers against lack of education.

That's good, but with grammar added:Congregatio Rhetorum Adversorum Nulli EducationisLiterally, "a coming together of teachers (genitive) who are against (also genitive) a lack (dative, i'm assuming) of education (genitive).Oh, and my teacher would be a teacher of history, archaeology, geography and cartography - academics, basically. Edited by Ghosthands

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

Alright KNI, role?Teacher-Naara, Role-Elementalist.Advanced Teacher-VernadonTeacher- Unnamed Character by Mef, Role-Science TeacherTeacher- Unnamed Character by EW, Role-Teacher of Mind/Battle TacticsTraveling Guest- JolekTeacher- Unnamed Character by KNI.Teacher- Unnamed Character by GH, Role-Teacher of Academics, mainly concerning Social Studies.Student-JolekProtege-NovaEdit never mind, Ghosthands Edit Ninja'ed me, that's the third time I've be Ninja'ed in this topic in the last 30 mins or so.

Edited by Toa Onarax

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

Or you could create a topic on the wiki like Ghosthands did with the Lesterin, then link to it in your sig.

And look how many Lesterin there are running around XD
Geisthaende, that reminds me: I gotta apologize. I was going to make a Lesterin at some point. That species interested me.But 'then' is not 'now'. Now I have seen the true light. My friend, I've presently converted to the one supreme cult:AKRAINISM.Cuz we get regeneratin' amphibious lizards who FIREBREATHE. :smeag: On another note, is there a consensus on where the school'll be yet? I haven't been following the discussion topic that much.-The Fearless Leader
At least, those of a certain tribe firebreathe.http://www.bzpower.c...findpost&p=1975Follow this link if you wish to know which, my friends.
I like the look of this. With your permission, I'll rewrite your description into an article for the new Wiki?Oh, by the way, guys, news on the new Wiki - After some technical problems, I have figured out what was wrong and fixed it. I will soon be giving the all-clear to start editing, but until then, thank for your patience ;)

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

Advanced teacher of weaponry.Name's Sucogu, and he's basically a master of all weapons. Swords, bow and arrows, you name it.

Ooh! Excellent idea. Now Hau and Kriigata can be mentored by an Obi-Wan with others. Can't wait to see what interaction this brings.-The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

Thanks Ghosthands, I've only just started the second book of the Cambridge Latin Course.

Hey, it's still good ;)Remind me where that one's set? Is it Britannia, with Salvius?Oh, how I miss the days of Cambridge Latin. Now it's all Ovid with his innuendo and dirty fantasies...he's a real creep, that Ovid. But we have to love him.

Alright KNI, role?Teacher-Naara, Role-Elementalist.Advanced Teacher-VernadonTeacher- Unnamed Character by Mef, Role-Science TeacherTeacher- Unnamed Character by EW, Role-Teacher of Mind/Battle TacticsTraveling Guest- JolekTeacher- Unnamed Character by KNI.Teacher- Unnamed Character by GH, Role-Teacher of Academics, mainly concerning Social Studies.Student-JolekProtege-NovaEdit never mind, Ghosthands Edit Ninja'ed me, that's the third time I've be Ninja'ed in this topic in the last 30 mins or so.

Ugh, please don't call it that. Makes it feel like PSHE. Academics is much nicer.