Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Tanuka sang. That was all. Ghosthands just announced he was getting hitched so Lohkar may be sporadic.Wait what? *listening to Ta whisper*Oh, just a girlfriend.... laaaaaame. My news was much more jaw dropping.Two hours? HAH! Try 12 hours. I'll see you all on the other end of my move. http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/cool.png

With the power of Firefox now I CAN be in two places at once!

Things I've written: Interview with Nidhiki And other Interviews, TARGETED

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Thinks I've Co-authored: Adventures of Bolt and Company!

US Army Vet: HOORAH! BZPRPG Prof: Kalama

Oh no, not like that. We have buildings there, and have to give presents. :( Boring. 2 hour drive. Not fun. And yes, Sacramento is a weird word to spell; certainly doesn't sound like it.

psh!! whats really boring and annoying is a 12 hour car ride, with 4 siblings.I'm glad that isnt happening anytime soon for me. Edited by Bulik

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Ah, a newer, understated avatar for a newer, understated BZP. Time for my periodic checkin where I traditionally make bold claims about coming back and posting regularly again and then forget about it by the next day. Don't worry, I won't try and fool myself this time. Just like to pop in and see the folks every once in a while. I read there's been another soft reboot. And the whole Xa-koro/wahi/xuta aspect is gone. Eh, things change, I guess. I was always rather intrigued by Xa-stuff, especially the magic. I felt like it added a distinctively BZP flair. But I'm not bemoaning. I poked around here and there, saw fanmade species are back to being allowed? Oh, Nogans. You could return yet *cough cough*. And a new wiki in the works? Going on 4 or 5 now. *shrug*Still, seems to still be alive and kicking around here. More sandox in style, I read, though still with "official canon" storyline for those interested. How has that been going? I'm intrigued. The Chronicler's company, the Toa hidden away... Oh so many mysteries, Smeag. I guess some things never change, old boy. ;)Noticed I got an 8 year badge, too. Wow. Way to make me feel old. :P So, what sort of things are happeneing in NNBZP? I always love to hear a good tale from the shores of RPers minds.

Formerly Toa Nuva of Time, or Timedude16, or TheSnackist. I missed BZPRPG.

Ah, a newer, understated avatar for a newer, understated BZP. Time for my periodic checkin where I traditionally make bold claims about coming back and posting regularly again and then forget about it by the next day. Don't worry, I won't try and fool myself this time. Just like to pop in and see the folks every once in a while.I read there's been another soft reboot. And the whole Xa-koro/wahi/xuta aspect is gone. Eh, things change, I guess. I was always rather intrigued by Xa-stuff, especially the magic. I felt like it added a distinctively BZP flair. But I'm not bemoaning.I poked around here and there, saw fanmade species are back to being allowed? Oh, Nogans. You could return yet *cough cough*. And a new wiki in the works? Going on 4 or 5 now. *shrug*Still, seems to still be alive and kicking around here. More sandox in style, I read, though still with "official canon" storyline for those interested. How has that been going? I'm intrigued. The Chronicler's company, the Toa hidden away... Oh so many mysteries, Smeag. I guess some things never change, old boy. ;)Noticed I got an 8 year badge, too. Wow. Way to make me feel old. :PSo, what sort of things are happeneing in NNBZP? I always love to hear a good tale from the shores of RPers minds.

Tamaru's dead, and I helped to kill him. No, I don't feel guilty. Now we're going after Hafu :)

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

Ah, a newer, understated avatar for a newer, understated BZP. Time for my periodic checkin where I traditionally make bold claims about coming back and posting regularly again and then forget about it by the next day. Don't worry, I won't try and fool myself this time. Just like to pop in and see the folks every once in a while.I read there's been another soft reboot. And the whole Xa-koro/wahi/xuta aspect is gone. Eh, things change, I guess. I was always rather intrigued by Xa-stuff, especially the magic. I felt like it added a distinctively BZP flair. But I'm not bemoaning.I poked around here and there, saw fanmade species are back to being allowed? Oh, Nogans. You could return yet *cough cough*. And a new wiki in the works? Going on 4 or 5 now. *shrug*Still, seems to still be alive and kicking around here. More sandox in style, I read, though still with "official canon" storyline for those interested. How has that been going? I'm intrigued. The Chronicler's company, the Toa hidden away... Oh so many mysteries, Smeag. I guess some things never change, old boy. ;)Noticed I got an 8 year badge, too. Wow. Way to make me feel old. :PSo, what sort of things are happeneing in NNBZP? I always love to hear a good tale from the shores of RPers minds.

Tamaru's dead, and I helped to kill him. No, I don't feel guilty. Now we're going after Hafu :)
and I will (hopefully) assist in (hopefully) stopping you

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

The whole "official storyline" thing seems to be on hold as Friar Tuck isn't around. Making me glad I never got involved in that. :sigh:

Yeah, isn't that the way of things, eh? FT always has been an illusive poster.

Formerly Toa Nuva of Time, or Timedude16, or TheSnackist. I missed BZPRPG.

The Matoran were releasing clues as to why Takua disappeared, so Makuta sent out his servants to assassinate them. I think Hafu gave someone a sculpture with a clue on it or something.

in layman's terms: Makuta noticed them giving out hints, so he is telling the matoran to shut up (using assasins) so some brave heroic matoran (yours truly and some other people) are investigating one of the targets, and protecting him.and yes, hafu gave out a toa's portrait, witch unscrewed and had a note in the hollow middle. these notes are believed to be about the temples.oh, and, who will create the stannis's group page on the wiki? I'd be glad to, buty because i didnt found it, i would like to get the O.K. first Edited by Bulik

Anyone can go ahead and make the page. I might edit it beyond compare, though, but I won't start it. Yeahhh, I'm lazy like that.

M'kay, thanks. and are the other members of stannis's group going to make wiki pages? only 2 have.

I'm going on a hiatus, taking a break from BZPower. Below is what is going to happen to all of my characters.Yghari - He'll be left to Nitro Frost to control, no killing, or seriously injuring if it can be avoided. Just have him follow the ES group around, and when I get back, I'll make him part of the team. And don't be afraid to use him if you need to, his electric powers can come in handy somewhere.Jokar - Jokar will go to The Dark Chronicler, use him if you need to, but have him follow Kirgon around. As I said above for Yghari, no killing or seriously injuring if you can avoid it.Klastio, Vaarn, Garth, Oura - All of these characters will remain in stasis until I return from my break.I believe that is it as the BZPRPG goes.-Skar

Hey, what would be an excuse for a member of the Gukko Force to go to Ga-Wahi? I'm thinking about creating a Le-Matoran that goes to Ga-Wahi, and I'm looking for ideas...

Girlfriend in the marines? XD

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

I'll be sad to see you go Ghosthands.But, if you need them killed off, I'm sure NEX will be willing to help...

Not if I get to the target first. I'm gonna start racing you guys...

Hmm...I'm trying really hard to remember you...As I'm another veteran...Hmmm.

lawl.png

I have been known as shark112, Shark112, Shark Owns Demons All teh Time (yes the is typoed intentionally), Sharkalicious, The Venom Symbiote, Zyglakky Shark Ranger, Pope Sharkictus CXII, King Sharkictus CXII, Dotor Shark PhD Bionicle, and Shark.

For all vigilantes, marines, villagers, explorers and whathaveyous, there's a pretty epic duel in Ga-Koro that has claimed a few lives and decimated the docks. Look for my longish posts for more detail, and feel free to try and meddle in the affairs of dragons toa, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup welcome to take part in my little game.

For all vigilantes, marines, villagers, explorers and whathaveyous, there's a pretty epic duel in Ga-Koro that has claimed a few lives and decimated the docks. Look for my longish posts for more detail, and feel free to try and meddle in the affairs of dragons toa, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup welcome to take part in my little game.

After reading between the lines, I don't think that appeals to me. :PAnyhow, there's a large group of Mystix travelling down the Le-Koro Highway;I don't know about you, but I think someone's gonna notice.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

Hey, what would be an excuse for a member of the Gukko Force to go to Ga-Wahi? I'm thinking about creating a Le-Matoran that goes to Ga-Wahi, and I'm looking for ideas...

he's training for dive bombing on naval targets *coughinvernakiaorhoweveryouspellitcought*

he's training for dive bombing on naval targets *coughinvernakiaorhoweveryouspellitcought*
<all-seeing gaze instantly switches to Bulik's location>Would you like to repeat that?Actually, never mind, being wanted and infamous is quite fun :D

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

<all-seeing gaze instantly switches to Bulik's location>Would you like to repeat that?Actually, never mind, being wanted and infamous is quite fun :biggrin:
There're always a few other excuses. Like 'going out to get Christmas presents', or 'winning the lottery'. Even if there is no lottery. You could just say he's exceptionally lucky.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

<all-seeing gaze instantly switches to Bulik's location>Would you like to repeat that?Actually, never mind, being wanted and infamous is quite fun :biggrin:
I'm just sayin', Lohkar might wanna invest in some ....AA guns, if he hasn't already.i dont know if there are AA turrets in bionicle, but maybe some kind of slingshot turret (i actually designed one a month ago, in my mind) that would throw stralix's 'nades at the aircraft gukko

Infernavika? He'd have a hard time spotting it, with all those holes Rakata put in it. :P

I was a honor to do. :P Oh yeah, Xa-Koro is in pretty bad shape considering all the cannonballs destroying buildings.Ga-Wahi? We'll have to ask TFL and maybe so we can get TX's character, Sucogu, Hau, and Eamerzon to be in it. Edited by Rakata