Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

No, because they don't like each other..Any way; I understand which is why I (like I hope everyone) is not doing that. It takes away from story and makes no sense. One quick kiss here and 'dere if the mood calls for it; but no one single sentence posts of just kisses. :P But, I don't think this really needs to be an entire seperate rule; though. But, whatever the forum leaders want...It could just be a common sense kind of thing...-Mef Man

It is being fixed; people! No need to make a rule... :P And; should this be PM if it's reffering to one person and just trolling them?-Mef Man

No, I'm not referring to one person specifically (not you). I'm referring to kissing being overused in general.I dunno, one kiss per character per page? :P

You don't see Gali and Tahi snogging all the time, do you?

I don't think it's been specifically said that they liked eachother. The only ones we have guaranteed are Macku/Hewkii, Jaller/Hahli, and Matau/Nokama. Except the last one only went one way.Back on topic, anyone feel like attacking Ignotus or Kraal in the Kumu Islets?

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IT's like everyone keeps forgetting about Ignotus' Starscream Vizier.

Kraal has shown clear dislike against them. Besides, you just need to point out in the profile topic (and maybe a wiki article) that he's Ignotus' Vizier. Besides, Ignotus normally gets all the attention, due to being most evil. He's also suspicious of you. Remember the 'traitor' comment?

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

Kissing is absolutely fine and within the rules (as long as it doesn't stray into inappropriate territory), so there's no reason to object to it on those grounds. For those of you who can't stomach it, that's too bad - it's entirely legal. Love can and does exist in this game, so suck it up.For those of you kissing with evident frequency, other players have no right to stop you; but they do have the right to question the discretion and creativity of your affections! :P Unless you like kissing vicariously through your characters, I'd recommend that you find more interesting and personal - "interesting and personal" herein not meaning sexual - ways to show love in this universe, for your own and your readers' benefit.

Edited by Nuju Metru

test2.png

Dude. That relationship consists of kissing and telling each other how hot they are. I guess I'm not a relationship person. :PBy the way, what's the status of the ES besides Neirak and Mardi?

Edited by The King of No Isles

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

*looks at the kissing conversation* Okaaay... (to quote one of Ian's henchamn from "National Treasure"... "Why does that never happen to me?" :P)

Speaking of me, I'll be gone for the most part for the rest of the year, and have no idea if I'll be able to get on. I'm going to be in Dallas for what can best be described as a business meeting.

You're a business man? Nice! :DThe year is almost over, so that's a good thing. Then you can get back to solving Hafu's clue and I can get bck to protecting him (and possibly get beaten up by Vidar, Echelon, Ronkshou and a whole bunch of undead).

Oh, ya, there's going to be a fight in Po-koro sooner or later...and it will be a very, very, bloody one....Well, hopefully. :evilgrin:

Hopefully? Snelly I fear for Tuck now, if he really is in your basement.By the way to those involved in the Utu battle, what exactly are we waiting for?
Well maybe I'm just a little morbid or something, I don't know, but for some reason I honestly enjoy seeing characters get wounded in fiction. Even if it's my own characters, and it usually is. :shrugs:Oh, and Tuck is fine...just fine...I wouldn't do anything too horrible him, I need him alive after all so I get my ransom. Nothing permanent anyway. :sigh: Edited by Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

Oh, ya, there's going to be a fight in Po-koro sooner or later...and it will be a very, very, bloody one....Well, hopefully. :evilgrin:

Hopefully? Snelly I fear for Tuck now, if he really is in your basement.By the way to those involved in the Utu battle, what exactly are we waiting for?

I have a sudden feeling that the Tuck in your basement is merely a doppelganger the Friar created so he could go off on a vacation, trolling us all.

Hey, didn't GH say that he was cryogenically frozen in Echelon's ice cave?

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

I have a sudden feeling that the Tuck in your basement is merely a doppelganger the Friar created so he could go off on a vacation, trolling us all.

Aha, so now you see the genius of my plan. To create a double of living plastic (good connections with the Nestene Consciousness pay off), which would dupe you into thinking you had Tuck imprisoned! Ahahahahahaha!

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

Aha, so now you see the genius of my plan. To create a double of living plastic (good connections with the Nestene Consciousness pay off), which would dupe you into thinking you had Tuck imprisoned! Ahahahahahaha!
So, wait a second while I figure this out: You have the real Tuck, Snelly has a plastic Nestene (Which seem a lot like Nestle, don't you think? What kind of villain makes you think of cereal!) duplicate, Snelly made a clone of the Nestene Duplicate, and Pirok has a headache. :(

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

You're all fools! I took the Original Tuck, and replaced him with a Flesh Duplicate! You're making clones of a clone!

OH 'SH DARNITALL.GUISETHIS IS REAL FUNNY 'N' ALLBUT IT'S STARTING TO TURN FROM 'BZPRPG NEWS AND DISCUSSION' INTO 'TUCK NEWS AND DISCUSSION'SO TALK ABOUT TUCK ELSEWHERE PL0Xkthnxbei-The Fearless Leader Edited by The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

Fine you spoil sports, have it your way, I was just having a little fun with it. :PAnyway, to get on topic. What's going on with the people involved with Odhran's crew, I'm still waiting for Hatann to try to shoot Xxeth or something.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

Also gibberish speak was banned from BZP Fearless. That's why I don't do the Starcraft Noob joke anymore for the comedy which has since been replaced by Taipu and the Onu-Koro Mariachi Band. Though they've never played a single Mariachi song in their life.XD filter got me. Ah well. We all know what I mean by that.Suggest you fix that before Blackie drops by.So word on the street is that most of your custom species got wiped out by pirates and criminals Pirok. If you can't take them, what makes you think you have a chance against me? ^_^

Edited by Kalama and Ta Rahkshi

With the power of Firefox now I CAN be in two places at once!

Things I've written: Interview with Nidhiki And other Interviews, TARGETED

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Thinks I've Co-authored: Adventures of Bolt and Company!

US Army Vet: HOORAH! BZPRPG Prof: Kalama

So word on the street is that most of your custom species got wiped out by pirates and criminals Pirok. If you can't take them, what makes you think you have a chance against me? ^_^

What makes you think you can take the pirates and criminals Kalama?

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"