Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Sand is broken up seashell, stone, and earth in a mixture all of it's own. When superheated it become glass. In it's base form I would lean towards a subset of ether stone or earth. Personally I'd lean toward stone due to being crushed up stone. Sandstone is a type of rock BTW.In it's superheated form, glass, I would agree that it would lean toward crystal.Though possibly a subset element of the early BIONCLE story, there was actually a Sand Tribe on Spherus Magna lead by the Elemental Lord of Sand instead of an Earth or Stone element. The other five elements were Iron, Fire, Water, Ice, and Plantlife.I'm a Marine Biobeast. The natural enemy and predator of the Outlaw marauders known as pirates. Also since the Koro's of Mata-Nui are under martial law since there is no civilian police force, this makes me the natural enemy and predator of the criminal elements as well. As a Matoran I'm fighting a war against beings bigger and more powerful than I requiring that I become more crafty, use my environment as well as the right tools for the job, and fight dirty on top of thinking several steps ahead of my opponent to make him dance to my tune which will end in my victory.I think unlike the recent newcomers who openly attacked Xa-Koro, I can take the pirates more easily then they could. ;) However I'm not quite so crazy as to directly attack a stronghold without a decent plan of assault. For the time being, Xa-Koro is a little bit beyond what I bother with since it's a nice place to infiltrate to get information you can't get anywhere else.

Edited by Kalama and Ta Rahkshi

With the power of Firefox now I CAN be in two places at once!

Things I've written: Interview with Nidhiki And other Interviews, TARGETED

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Thinks I've Co-authored: Adventures of Bolt and Company!

US Army Vet: HOORAH! BZPRPG Prof: Kalama

Alright for everyone in the School, is it okay if I post today, everyone said they were ready on the blog.

Ch'yeah. Go ahead.EDIT: Also, guise: I've decided I'm not going to be using Aexias for a while, if ever again. So you can take her off the list of teachers.-The Fearless Leader Edited by The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

Go ahead, Onarax. Anyways, I pmed Emzee about the sand issue and he said a Toa of stone would not have control over sand but didn't exactly specify which element does. So he told me that if I wanted a Toa of sand, then he would approve it. So let's just let crystal be crystal and sand be sand, I say.

So I accidentally Hafu....Except it wasn't an accident :evilgrin:"Hafu" has been fried by Ronkshou. I don't know when I'll be online, but to make things believable, just say my chars are kicking someone's butt if I'm not around. At any rate, I've decided to put in a sub-plot of sorts (involving Hafu) that hinges on this "mission," so I'm looking forward to what happens after this fight.Also, warning now: Ronkshou is, so far, the closest thing to Zealot Joske Nimil. Not that I'm going to summon a meteor or anything like that, but he's one of the ultimate servants of Makuta, and at times, is Makuta.

Edited by Emzee

"hey girl: here’s an idea, but… it’s up to you:

You’re the boss of this operation."

[BZPRPG Profile] [Ghosts of Bara Magna Profile]

So I accidentally Hafu....Except it wasn't an accident :evilgrin:"Hafu" has been fried by Ronkshou. I don't know when I'll be online, but to make things believable, just say my chars are kicking someone's butt if I'm not around. At any rate, I've decided to put in a sub-plot of sorts (involving Hafu) that hinges on this "mission," so I'm looking forward to what happens after this fight.Also, warning now: Ronkshou is, so far, the closest thing to Zealot Joske Nimil. Not that I'm going to summon a meteor or anything like that, but he's one of the ultimate servants of Makuta, and at times, is Makuta.

Oh well, Skyra is going to fight him regardless....

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

Excuse me, Kalama, I would prefer not to be called a 'recent newcomer', having been part of the BZIII since the very start.The attack was to cause panic, but after that I just made a deal with Lohkar and the fighting ended.So, in the end, the Mystix won. (Although, it was one of those weird wins... what are they called again? Y'know, where you win, but pretty much everyone who fought on your side is dead?)To the people chasing Hafu's attackers: Invisible and my new female Mystix have joined in the chase.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

No, their diet consists of metallic protodermis. They can try and eat people's armour though.

Okay. But there isn't much metallic protodermis on Mata-Nui, that I know of.If you want a custom species approved, I would suggest PM'ing Emzee. In my experience, he's more likely to approve species. (Not being rude or anything, I just mean that Emzee is slightly more likely to approve species than Nuju)

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

wow, oh wow. I'm offline for ONE NIGHT! and hafus death is framed, and my character's ally suddenly become locke in combat with an experienced guard and a reanimated one, and the group im in hasnt posted yet responding to ronkshou's escapade.man. things happen quick.

Edited by Bulik

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

wow, oh wow. I'm offline for ONE NIGHT! and hafus death is framed, and my character's ally suddenly become locke in combat with an experienced guard and a reanimated one, and the group im in hasnt posted yet responding to ronkshou's escapade.man. things happen quick.

Yeah. I'm gone for ONE NIGHT and all this happens! I'm so confused...And EW picked a bad time to be gone, since now Hafu has been captured. :(

wow, oh wow. I'm offline for ONE NIGHT! and hafus death is framed, and my character's ally suddenly become locke in combat with an experienced guard and a reanimated one, and the group im in hasnt posted yet responding to ronkshou's escapade. man. things happen quick.

Yeah. I'm gone for ONE NIGHT and all this happens! I'm so confused... And EW picked a bad time to be gone, since now Hafu has been captured. :(
hmm.... too bad that echelon and the other ones got away, but im sending my character to help you finish off that traitorous po-matoran....

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

@Dovydas: Alissita is passed out; so she can't exactly do anything. :PAnd, I have a Ko-Turaga in Ko-Wahi (aka the center of Ko-Koro) who is selling weapons. If you'd like to interact I'd appreciate it. He also has an underground type bounty hunting business.-Mef

This bugs me sometimes.As far as I am aware, it is just Matoran that get the prefixes. (eg, Ga-Matoran, Toa of Water, Turaga of Water)I know this is a bit off-topic, just pointing it out.Anyhow, Vidar and Echelon are getting away. Bit of help, anyone? With just Merror, Invisible and ? trying to get them at the moment, it'll be difficult to catch them.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

@Dovydas: Alissita is passed out; so she can't exactly do anything. :PAnd, I have a Ko-Turaga in Ko-Wahi (aka the center of Ko-Koro) who is selling weapons. If you'd like to interact I'd appreciate it. He also has an underground type bounty hunting business.-Mef

This bugs me sometimes.As far as I am aware, it is just Matoran that get the prefixes. (eg, Ga-Matoran, Toa of Water, Turaga of Water)I know this is a bit off-topic, just pointing it out.Anyhow, Vidar and Echelon are getting away. Bit of help, anyone? With just Merror, Invisible and ? trying to get them at the moment, it'll be difficult to catch them.
Um, where are you guys? o_O