Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

KNI is correct. As the rules state: "Please take all personal disputes and conversations to PM, and if the situation cannot be resolved that way, talk to one of the Hosts or other BZPRPG staff members about the problem. These kinds of disputes are not to be had in the General Discussion topic." (Emphasis mine.) If what you are saying is directed only at a single person or is discussing something that is only relevant to two people, then it's a personal conversation and should be taken out of this topic.In addition, not to assume more than I should, it seems to be generally accepted by the game staff that I, as an experienced member and veteran, have some leeway when it comes to keeping order. I've never been chastised for it and on several occasions been encouraged to do it, so in a nutshell: no, I was not and am not being off topic. Your defense is null and void and my point still stands. :PPlus, seeing rules broken makes me cry and weep with sorrow, and you don't want to see EW cry. (Nuju and Tuck have seen me in that state in person before and can attest to its ugliness.)

Edited by EmperorWhenua

KNI is correct. As the rules state: "Please take all personal disputes and conversations to PM, and if the situation cannot be resolved that way, talk to one of the Hosts or other BZPRPG staff members about the problem. These kinds of disputes are not to be had in the General Discussion topic." (Emphasis mine.) If what you are saying is directed only at a single person or is discussing something that is only relevant to two people, then it's a personal conversation and should be taken out of this topic.In addition, not to assume more than I should, it seems to be generally accepted by the game staff that I, as an experienced member and veteran, have some leeway when it comes to keeping order. I've never been chastised for it and on several occasions been encouraged to do it, so in a nutshell: no, I was not and am not being off topic. Your defense is null and void and my point still stands. :PPlus, seeing rules broken makes me cry and weep with sorrow, and you don't want to see EW cry. (Nuju and Tuck have seen me in that state in person before and can attest to its ugliness.)

Speaking of Tuck, it's his birthday today.If he doesn't show up, I'm sticking with my theory that he was abducted by aliens. :P

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

Nah, he probably got abducted by Nargles.But anyway, should we say Happy Birthday to him anyway?

Happy Birthday to Tuck,Happy Birthday to Tuck,Happy Birthday to Friar;Happy Birthday to TUCK!:PWhat if it was the Vahki?

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

Actually, Tuck is currently lying frozen in Echelon's ice cave. I had to do it. He was too dangerous to have running around...I'll tell him you all wished him a happy birthday. I'm sure it'll brighten his day....I'm not sure if he can actually hear while being cryogenically frozen, but...who cares.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

Actually, Tuck is currently lying frozen in Echelon's ice cave. I had to do it. He was too dangerous to have running around...I'll tell him you all wished him a happy birthday. I'm sure it'll brighten his day....I'm not sure if he can actually hear while being cryogenically frozen, but...who cares.

Meh. I suppose this is because he threatened you with taking away some of your undead instead of giving you an unlimited supply? :sly:BTW, I've successfully started quite a few fights recently. It seems my three newest characters are fight-starters... :P

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Meh. I suppose this is because he threatened you with taking away some of your undead instead of giving you an unlimited supply? :sly:BTW, I've successfully started quite a few fights recently. It seems my three newest characters are fight-starters... :P
Actually, Tuck and I agreed on a good number to set as the maximum of Undead that can be controlled by one person at any one time. But yes, his limiting ways had to go...Yes, but did you actually win any of them? :P

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

Yes, but did you actually win any of them? :P
Eh... No. I don't really create strong, fight-winning characters. Bit dull to write for, TBH.
Oh really?Tell that to me 'n' my Hau/The Captain/Naara.But this conversation is a bit out of the topic's boundaries, IMHO. I could make a blog entry for this if y'all want to continue it.EDIT: You know, I think I will. Making right now.-The Fearless Leader Edited by The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

Just FYI, I have now built Pirok. Yayz. I had to change some things due to aesthetic difficulties, but I'll post a picture ASAP. Probably in my blog...EDIT: On a side-note, the Toa in question is currently wearing a Tryna, and in Ga-Wahi, along with Proditor (a Toa of Air). Anyone want to interact? Please? :begging:BTW, what's happening in the Kumu Islets fight? Where'd everybody go?

Edited by Pirok the Va-Matoran

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Just FYI, I have now built Pirok. Yayz. I had to change some things due to aesthetic difficulties, but I'll post a picture ASAP. Probably in my blog...BTW, what's happening in the Kumu Islets fight? Where'd everybody go?

I think all the Mystix except Ignotus are dead.
Agira's still there. I'm considering making another Mystix, with the name of my Skakdi that never existed...BTW, Pulse is there too. Wearing a Hau. Anyone feel like interacting?

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

KNI is correct. As the rules state: "Please take all personal disputes and conversations to PM, and if the situation cannot be resolved that way, talk to one of the Hosts or other BZPRPG staff members about the problem. These kinds of disputes are not to be had in the General Discussion topic." (Emphasis mine.) If what you are saying is directed only at a single person or is discussing something that is only relevant to two people, then it's a personal conversation and should be taken out of this topic. In addition, not to assume more than I should, it seems to be generally accepted by the game staff that I, as an experienced member and veteran, have some leeway when it comes to keeping order. I've never been chastised for it and on several occasions been encouraged to do it, so in a nutshell: no, I was not and am not being off topic. Your defense is null and void and my point still stands. :P Plus, seeing rules broken makes me cry and weep with sorrow, and you don't want to see EW cry. (Nuju and Tuck have seen me in that state in person before and can attest to its ugliness.)

I vouch for EW. He is to be heeded when rules/ethics/etc. are concerned, as a trustworthy and experienced veteran. I appreciate his help in keeping the minor orders in check, something that is harder for us staff to do without our most important host. Learn from his example; play and discuss with maturity and good judgement.I can also vouch that he is one ugly crier. :P

test2.png

Speaking of me, I'll be gone for the most part for the rest of the year, and have no idea if I'll be able to get on. I'm going to be in Dallas for what can best be described as a business meeting.

Edited by EmperorWhenua

All right, power was out in my area for ~30 hours, so I've lost track of two things:1) My character Naru was with a bunch of people near the Nui-Rama nest in Le-Wahi. Where are they now?2) Mita was standing at the docks in Ga-Koro, near the big fight that was going on. Did it conclude?If anyone interacted with any of these two, it would be nice if you could direct me to the relevant posts. I got a lot of sites to catch up on as-is. :P

All right, power was out in my area for ~30 hours, so I've lost track of two things:1) My character Naru was with a bunch of people near the Nui-Rama nest in Le-Wahi. Where are they now?2) Mita was standing at the docks in Ga-Koro, near the big fight that was going on. Did it conclude?If anyone interacted with any of these two, it would be nice if you could direct me to the relevant posts. I got a lot of sites to catch up on as-is. :P

The fight is done. Antrim and his squire escaped; Sucogu got disemboweled but was taken to the hospital in time by Hau. After a timeskip, he woke up in decent condition. I'm currently working on a post covering what Hau did during the timeskip and after it, so please don't interact with him.-The Fearless Leader Edited by The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

I'm back from my Christmas break from the internet. What's going on with the Infernavika's crew? -- did anything big happen?

Uh, yeah. Just as they were about to get going after taking out Tiras, Gaea and some mystix led by Ignotus invaded Xa-. All mystix involved in the attack except its leaders were killed in the ensuing fight as well as Tiras and Gaea. Now Lohkar's allied with Ignotus and the pirates are about to leave. I wouldn't say that they exactly trust each other, though...Probably because Lohkar has Doomslayer under him.-The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

I'm back from my Christmas break from the internet. What's going on with the Infernavika's crew? -- did anything big happen?

Well, there was the fight mentioned by TFL, and two Toa (Pirok [who's in my av] and Proditor) fell out of the air onto the deck, and lost a lot of money.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]