Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

So many potential victims I could have tried to get for NEX, wasted on suicide and however Proditor died.

Tis a sad day for those amongst us who enjoy the killing of other characters, and feel sad whenever someone dies without them somehow causing it.

A sad day indeed.

Also, it seems the NEX victims' bodies are just laying around, without people finding them.

Has anyone noticed the dead Vortixx clearly visible near the Ga-Koro docks?

How about the body of Barron Stabbington near Po-Koro?

The legless body in Le-Koro (By someone who isn't a NEX member) ?

It seems bodies are laying around, but nobody even cares.

The villages might notice the smell eventually.

Edited by The Dark Chronicler

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

So many potential victims I could have tried to get for NEX, wasted on suicide and however Proditor died.

Tis a sad day for those amongst us who enjoy the killing of other characters, and feel sad whenever someone dies without them somehow causing it.

A sad day indeed.

Also, it seems the NEX victims' bodies are just laying around, without people finding them.

Ye but the Ga-Koro Body no longer has a NEX tablet. Instead there is a Vita tablet.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

I don't know why but for some reason, I feel like I have an insufficient amount of situations to occupy myself with XD. I think I'll go create a character...again. Anyone feel like putting together a group of friendly up-to-no-gooders? Typical traveling thieves, people who abide the law, go bounty hunting, treasure hunting, just want to have fun but are not necessarily evil.

Some of you may wish to know Proditor is dead. Again.Only for real this time. Honest!

No, it can't be true! With his track record of cheating death, there must be some way he can do it again.
Eh... No, he really is dead this time. And a track record? He only cheated death... Oh, I see what you mean. :P

Curse you Pirok! I posted, but was ignored once again. Gah! my plans are in ruins!Actually it doesn't matter, seeing as Sentraken was going to kill Proditor anyway :P

Proditor's already been killed. Twice. I don't think that happens often. And I noticed your post, but the post I made in reply disappeared.Anyhow, yes, Proditor is dead. And some of you may wish to know that I made an MOC of my character Pirok (It can be found here). One of the poses which didn't have an explanation is pretty much explained now Proditor is actually dead.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

Seriously TDC hurry up and give me a murderer to kill

I'm getting bored of one of my characters, who is, conveniently, part of Nex. I intend to get her killed somehow, but being PART of Nex is really inconvenient when you're supposed to die.EDIT: TX, I'm up to it, but I'll only make a character if the idea has sufficient interest. Edited by wotsiznum

I'm getting bored of one of my characters, who is, conveniently, part of Nex. I intend to get her killed somehow.

Send me a PM, and thank you. Trust me I have the perfect way for Skar to die, and it will further along both NEX and VITA storylines.EDIT: Yes TX send me a PM aswell, my plan is coming to fruition. Edited by Toa Onarax

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

A sad day indeed.

Proditor wasn't a suitable NEX victim, due to being already dead.And before anyone complains, he actually is dead now. For real. I know you people don't believe me, but I'm being truthful this time. As long as I don't change my mind and decide it's too boring without Proditor.Let's face it, he changed the life of every being who met him. *Raises glass*To Proditor! :P

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

We're up to 2500 plus posts in the News and Discussion!!!And, I have unleashed my teacher character in Ga-Koro while I'm waiting for the school to start. So, if you're in the water, feel free to notice her underneath the water.-Mef

There's a battle between a Toa of Iron and a Merfolk going on underwater if you care. (Although with EW gone, it might take a while...)

Sorry guys, don't mean to be off topic but do Toa of earth or stone have control over sand...?

No. Toa of Sand have control over sand. Edited by Noble Knight BioBeast

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

We're up to 2500 plus posts in the News and Discussion!!!And, I have unleashed my teacher character in Ga-Koro while I'm waiting for the school to start. So, if you're in the water, feel free to notice her underneath the water.-Mef

There's a battle between a Toa of Iron and a Merfolk going on underwater if you care. (Although with EW gone, it might take a while...)

Sorry guys, don't mean to be off topic but do Toa of earth or stone have control over sand...?

No. Toa of Sand have control over sand.
There're Toa of Sand?I mean, I've heard of Sand Glatorian. I'm pretty sure there aren't Toa of Sand in canon.If I'm wrong, I will accept that, and edit this post so it looks like it never happened. :P

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

There're Toa of Sand?I mean, I've heard of Sand Glatorian. I'm pretty sure there aren't Toa of Sand in canon.If I'm wrong, I will accept that, and edit this post so it looks like it never happened. :P

There are Toa of Sand. Or, at least there were... I'll have to go check...

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

There are Toa of Sand. Or, at least there were... I'll have to go check...
I think they're accepted in BZPRPG, but don't exist in canon.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

I don't see sand on this list unless you mean crystal.

AirCystalEarthFireGravityIceIronJungle/”The Green”ElectricityMagnetismPlasmaSonicsStoneWater

I've seen Toa of Sand around. Maybe a staffie approved it, but it didn't get put on the list?

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Sucks that Proditer died, again. Oh and Pirok's whole fight reminds me of Inigo Montoya."Hello. My name is Pirok. You killed my friend. Prepare to die."

I'm assuming that's a compliment.And hey, that's the third time he died. You gotta give it to him, he did well. :P

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

I beleive sand and earth were the same page on BS01 before it's current crash, and were the same element under different names (Much like Jungle and the Green.) When the element pages get back up, that may clarify things a little. But the best approach for figuring out who controls what is to ask staff, so that's probably what should be done, rather than debating it in the discussion topic.