Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

@Dovydas: Alissita is passed out; so she can't exactly do anything. :PAnd, I have a Ko-Turaga in Ko-Wahi (aka the center of Ko-Koro) who is selling weapons. If you'd like to interact I'd appreciate it. He also has an underground type bounty hunting business.-Mef

This bugs me sometimes.As far as I am aware, it is just Matoran that get the prefixes. (eg, Ga-Matoran, Toa of Water, Turaga of Water)I know this is a bit off-topic, just pointing it out.Anyhow, Vidar and Echelon are getting away. Bit of help, anyone? With just Merror, Invisible and ? trying to get them at the moment, it'll be difficult to catch them.
Um, where are you guys? o_O
We followed to where Echelon landed, then followed his footsteps, then got to the trapdoor he and Vidar went down.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

@Dovydas: Alissita is passed out; so she can't exactly do anything. :PAnd, I have a Ko-Turaga in Ko-Wahi (aka the center of Ko-Koro) who is selling weapons. If you'd like to interact I'd appreciate it. He also has an underground type bounty hunting business.-Mef

This bugs me sometimes.As far as I am aware, it is just Matoran that get the prefixes. (eg, Ga-Matoran, Toa of Water, Turaga of Water)I know this is a bit off-topic, just pointing it out.Anyhow, Vidar and Echelon are getting away. Bit of help, anyone? With just Merror, Invisible and ? trying to get them at the moment, it'll be difficult to catch them.
We followed to where Echelon landed, then followed his footsteps, then got to the trapdoor he and Vidar went down.
Where, Onu-Koro? Mataiti just sort of disappeared, didn't he? :P I'd better bring him back before I completely forget about him.

Where, Onu-Koro? Mataiti just sort of disappeared, didn't he? :P I'd better bring him back before I completely forget about him.
Po-Koro. :P(If you want to find Pirok, he's in Le-Koro, with Proditor's corpse [which isn't reanimated; Ignotus killed Proditor])

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

STOP 'DA MULTI QUOTING!!! EW WILL CRY!!! :PAnd, I think it doesn't really matter if you put a Ta or a Ga on anything (really). It's pretty much the same thing (like someone just said).-Mef Man

Is there a rule against multi-quoting?Anyhow, Ignotus is still in Xa-Koro.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Dunno. Probably. :P It's mainly just really annoying because there's no need for it at times unless the comment you're quoting is a page back or so. It's easier just to say @Pirok or something else.-Mef

Well, one could say @PtVM if one wished, but that would only be for things that were to be taken very seriously. I prefer @Pirok for casual conversations. :PAnyhow, back on topic, there's a Toa with a corpse standing outside Matau's door.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Got it.Now to revise my awesome metal-eating species.

There is already a species that eats metallic protodermis: The Dust Darter. It's a rahi though, and a bit small.
He's referring to playable species in BZPRPG. (Examples of custom species include the Mystix and Lesterin)

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

I got that. No rule against being a tiny insect though. Might be a bit hard to interact...

I doubt any staffies would approve tiny insects. There aren't gonna be any Minish in BZPRPG. (I know, bad joke, bad LoZ reference)

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Got it.Now to revise my awesome metal-eating species.

There is already a species that eats metallic protodermis: The Dust Darter. It's a rahi though, and a bit small.
too bad that you cant be rahi, or id have a couple more charcters by now

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Guys, go easy on the multi-quotes please. Unless your posts needs all of those quotes in order to make sense, you can probably leave them out. Also, take one-on-one conversations to PM, and take any species questions to a staff member.

"hey girl: here’s an idea, but… it’s up to you:

You’re the boss of this operation."

[BZPRPG Profile] [Ghosts of Bara Magna Profile]

IC (Sentraken): Sentraken wasn't entirely sure whether Ignotus was joking or not, but he replied anyway, "That's what the five Vortixx I sent back to Xia were doing. Hopefully, when they return, they will have recruited many from Xia. Those who are prepared to serve me, and, by extension, you, are going to remain in Xia until further orders are given. Everything I am doing, I am doing in secret. Fortunately this island has no contact with the outside world, which makes it a good place to take over."OOC: On an outside note, I don't intend to have them return (as characters as opposed to NPCs) until sometime next year.

Guys, sorry to be picky (as per usual) but I didn't think we were allowed to explicitly mention MU locations, for fear of SMITING?

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC (Sentraken): Sentraken wasn't entirely sure whether Ignotus was joking or not, but he replied anyway, "That's what the five Vortixx I sent back to Xia were doing. Hopefully, when they return, they will have recruited many from Xia. Those who are prepared to serve me, and, by extension, you, are going to remain in Xia until further orders are given. Everything I am doing, I am doing in secret. Fortunately this island has no contact with the outside world, which makes it a good place to take over."OOC: On an outside note, I don't intend to have them return (as characters as opposed to NPCs) until sometime next year.

Guys, sorry to be picky (as per usual) but I didn't think we were allowed to explicitly mention MU locations, for fear of SMITING?
This is correct. As far as every character knows, there isn't anything beyond the sea. The island of Mata Nui is, for all intents and purposes, all that exists. Characters who are from other islands (i.e. Skakdi and Vortixx) have conveniently lost their memories upon arriving on the island - blame this on Makuta, if you really need a reason - and so don't remember their homelands, or how to get back there, or how/why they arrived.

test2.png

It would have helped if you hadn't posted it here and alerted the staff, though. :PAnyhow, Ignotus hasn't mentioned any other lands, at least not specifically. He won't be smited. He's fine. (Right? Please agree, he was just part of that conversation by accident)

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Ah, darn, I knew there was probably something wrong with Sentraken's plan. Which is why I have a backup! Makuta-induced memory loss, away!And now, his mind is broken. Huzzah!

You can't control Makuta unless you check it with a staffie, wotsiznum.There goes Plan B. :P

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

That's it, now I'm just waiting for the smiting to begin -_-

If there's gonna be smiting, I'm getting Ignotus the Karz out of there. This wasn't him! He had nothing to do with this! LEAVE HIM ALONE!Please?

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

I had a question about explosives (I don't want to use them, but I read this on the Bionicle Wiki): what about the explosive Madu fruit that is native to Mata-Nui? Are we allowed to use this as explosives?Like I said, I have no personal interest for using this; just thought I'd mention the Madu fruit.-Mef

I had a question about explosives (I don't want to use them, but I read this on the Bionicle Wiki): what about the explosive Madu fruit that is native to Mata-Nui? Are we allowed to use this as explosives?Like I said, I have no personal interest for using this; just thought I'd mention the Madu fruit.-Mef

Yes, they are in common usage. Technically, it's only Madu Cabolo that are explosive - a form of Madu fruit, and as it's a naturally occurring plant, it's allowed. They're unsafe and unpredictable, though. Also, my character Stralix can provide quite powerful (staff-approved) explosives to any characters who are willing to pay.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

Yes, they are in common usage. Technically, it's only Madu Cabolo that are explosive - a form of Madu fruit, and as it's a naturally occurring plant, it's allowed. They're unsafe and unpredictable, though. Also, my character Stralix can provide quite powerful (staff-approved) explosives to any characters who are willing to pay.
Staff-approved explosives...Hey Hubert, are Arkrak's explosives staff approved? :sly:

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Excuse me, Kalama, I would prefer not to be called a 'recent newcomer', having been part of the BZIII since the very start.

You're bleeding over between player and character mate. By 'recent newcomer' I am referring to characters who are not native to Mata-Nui until after the disappearance of the Toa Mata. Kalama himself refers to these characters as 'newcomers' as they are new to the island. This terminology is in no way shape or form in referance to the actual player.Try not to let my lexicon confuse you. I have many terms that are referencing characters and players separately that should not be bled together. Helps me keep that thin line between the two from blurring.

With the power of Firefox now I CAN be in two places at once!

Things I've written: Interview with Nidhiki And other Interviews, TARGETED

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Thinks I've Co-authored: Adventures of Bolt and Company!

US Army Vet: HOORAH! BZPRPG Prof: Kalama

Indeed it does as both of us use that term. XD Granted despite it's dual meanings it's pretty easy to tell when I'm using it in a "Hey You" verses "You Knucklehead" depending on the tone I use it in.So, What did I miss being gone for a day? I'm chucking Maha at Golyo's place on the trade route to Po-Koro in the name of teaching Strategy.

With the power of Firefox now I CAN be in two places at once!

Things I've written: Interview with Nidhiki And other Interviews, TARGETED

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Thinks I've Co-authored: Adventures of Bolt and Company!

US Army Vet: HOORAH! BZPRPG Prof: Kalama

Excuse me, Kalama, I would prefer not to be called a 'recent newcomer', having been part of the BZIII since the very start.

You're bleeding over between player and character mate. By 'recent newcomer' I am referring to characters who are not native to Mata-Nui until after the disappearance of the Toa Mata. Kalama himself refers to these characters as 'newcomers' as they are new to the island. This terminology is in no way shape or form in referance to the actual player.Try not to let my lexicon confuse you. I have many terms that are referencing characters and players separately that should not be bled together. Helps me keep that thin line between the two from blurring.
And how was Pirok supposed to know that, Kalama? Until you start distributing copies of Kalama's Personal Dictionary and Glossary I think it's understandable that he got mixed up. In the context it could easily have been misunderstood, especially as you were referring to your character in the first person.So if you don't mind me saying, I think you too were guilty of bleeding between player and character ;) Edited by Ghosthands

Not that I'm complaining about you standing up for me, GH, but it's 'guilty' not 'guilting'. :PI agree with Ghosthands; If you're IC you should write 'IC' at the start of a post, and do so in a topic that isn't News and Discussion. Or at least mention that you're saying it from your character's point of view. Not trying to be offensive or anything; Just stating my personal opinion on the matter.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Good morning all, or whatever it is in your part of the world.Have you lost interest in any of your characters?Maybe they have fallen into inactivity?You have come to hate their guts and just want to see them dead?Never fear, the solution is here! Just sign up for the NEX Inc. character disposal service, and they can soon be taken off your hands.Not only that, but they can go out with a bang, ending with an exciting period of interaction with their killer and a custom epitaph.If you want to feed anyone to NEX, please let me know. Any responses would be most appreciated.

Edited by Mt Ihu

ppg2.png