Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Well more people are adding to it and I'm about to adjust the navigation to make finding things a little easier.

With the power of Firefox now I CAN be in two places at once!

Things I've written: Interview with Nidhiki And other Interviews, TARGETED

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Thinks I've Co-authored: Adventures of Bolt and Company!

US Army Vet: HOORAH! BZPRPG Prof: Kalama

Well more people are adding to it and I'm about to adjust the navigation to make finding things a little easier.

What are you talking about? The battle?
I believe he's referring to the Wiki.Oh, and Kalama, it might be worth noting that the Mystix are all PCs. So you can't autohit like you just did with Xavier ;)

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

No the wiki question on the previous page in relation to the Golden Tahu awards. Honestly you can't get to half the categories without searching for them which would make finding things a lot easier.Considering how few there are and it would be suicide to attack with what... four players? Sorry GH. No go. That was an NPC I dropped. No reason the Mystix can't have a few NPC's to absorb the first wave of cannon fodder to protect their leaders. ^_^

Edited by Kalama and Ta Rahkshi

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

No the wiki question on the previous page in relation to the Golden Tahu awards. Honestly you can't get to half the categories without searching for them which would make finding things a lot easier.Considering how few there are and it would be suicide to attack with what... four players? Sorry GH. No go. That was an NPC I dropped. No reason the Mystix can't have a few NPC's to absorb the first wave of cannon fodder to protect their leaders. ^_^

Kalama, once again I must remind you that you don't make the rules.

OOC: How many Mystix are there, really? If only a few have made Player Characters out of them, then the rest would essentially be an NPC army.

There shouldn't be that many. Species/organizations don't get NPCs, remember.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

Yes but I don't make logic ether which is clearly being ignored.Seriously, who sends a small squad against the whole Gukko Force in pitched battle? Even I wouldn't take those odds despite the skill of my little group of Marines. It'd take nothing less then the full Corps to tackle something like that. Hit and run tactics yes, guerrilla warfare, most definitely, sabotage, why not?Open warfare?No.Absolutely not.I say we at least give the kid a small fighting chance. The Gukko Force will probably utterly destroy what little NPC's he has leaving only the PC's left to attack the other villages requiring him to recruit more PC's to his cause and hopefully he won't make the same mistake twice.Problem solved.I know you vets don't like it when I bend the rules but unfortunately what we have here is a most unusual problem. Those kinds require creative solutions. This is mine. I have yet to hear anyone else come up with one. So post yours and lets quit bickering and solve this son of a searag because it's not going to solve itself.

The whole thing here is that you are not supposed to stand a chance at taking over a village without packing as serious team of players behind you. The will of many outweigh the will of few, after all. So if the Mystix have an NPC army behind them, then their opposition too will have even more behind them, because the villages have NPC armies by nature in addition to player forces and because they are essentially staff controlled and pretty vital to the basics of the game.Regular players can not have NPCs that appear in more than one or two scenes, such as enemies created for themselves or a simple merchant here and there. If the Mystix are to take over anything at all, there will need to be more Mystix players, simple as that.If there's any lack of logic, it's on the part of the Mystix attackers, not the eventual defenders. As you say: sending a few people against a village is suicide, and the only realistic outcome is for the PCs to flee to gather some actual forces.

Edited by Katuko

Yes but I don't make logic ether which is clearly being ignored.Seriously, who sends a small squad against the whole Gukko Force in pitched battle? Even I wouldn't take those odds despite the skill of my little group of Marines. It'd take nothing less then the full Corps to tackle something like that. Hit and run tactics yes, guerrilla warfare, most definitely, sabotage, why not?Open warfare?No.Absolutely not.I say we at least give the kid a small fighting chance. The Gukko Force will probably utterly destroy what little NPC's he has leaving only the PC's left to attack the other villages requiring him to recruit more PC's to his cause and hopefully he won't make the same mistake twice.Problem solved.I know you vets don't like it when I bend the rules but unfortunately what we have here is a most unusual problem. Those kinds require creative solutions. This is mine. I have yet to hear anyone else come up with one. So post yours and lets quit bickering and solve this son of a searag because it's not going to solve itself.

I will agree with you that it is suicide for a handful of beings to attack the full might of the Gukko Force.And that is why people don't often openly attack the Koros without a fair-sized group, careful planning and a very clever strategy.And unless I'm very much mistaken, the Mystix have none of these things. But it was Pirok's decision to have them attack Le-Koro. Now, I feel very sorry for Pirok. But if he wants to try some crackpot gambit to try and earn some glory against suicidal odds, on his own head be it. NPC armies are against the rules, and a staff member has expressly said that the Mystix can't have NPCs. It would actually make it a lot more enjoyable, granted, if they did, but unless I get word from a staff member saying otherwise, I'm following what Emzee said.You want my solution? The Mystix get pummelled to within an inch of their lives and end up a little wiser.

Agreed. Now let's take it to them.Also I've taken the liberty of adding a navigation section that contains four basic categories that link to the majority of the content on the BZPRPG wiki. Those categories should help narrow down where to place characters and help in the search for nominations. I'll edit them every so often to try and ease search woes best I can.If you don't find your creation within those categories, do not panic. Simply go to the add category button and type in the appropriate category. You may also edit the pages to add in your links in the Groups and Factions pages. If you need help or a fix just PM somebody or leave a note on their talk page.You're welcome.

Agreed. Now let's take it to them.Also I've taken the liberty of adding a navigation section that contains four basic categories that link to the majority of the content on the BZPRPG wiki. Those categories should help narrow down where to place characters and help in the search for nominations. I'll edit them every so often to try and ease search woes best I can.If you don't find your creation within those categories, do not panic. Simply go to the add category button and type in the appropriate category. You may also edit the pages to add in your links in the Groups and Factions pages. If you need help or a fix just PM somebody or leave a note on their talk page.You're welcome.

Proposal accepted :evilgrin:Good work. I've just realised how long I've been absent from the Wiki, and how many page types are still waiting for templates.Regrettably, my exams are almost upon me, so the Wiki may have to wait :/ Edited by Ghosthands

good jod kalama, and also, speakig of the wiki, could all the members of Stannis's group just pm me their matoran's descriptions so i could make a picture for the wiki?

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Besides even if you did, you poisoned the next supply of feed. The birds have already eaten prior to you little attempt to kill them meaning not one beak would have touched that poisoned feed because your signal scrambled the Gukko Force before any of the birds had a chance to even eat the feed.Poor timing if you ask me.

oh yeah, sorry. i just didnt want to spend the time scrolling throught the pages. i forgot about the search button, xD. ill do it myself now

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Matoran Team, get ready to move to Onu-Koro as soon as someone makes a filler post of us going to bed. We'll timeskip and hopskip our way over to continue our adventure.However, if anyone else wishes to join us, the invite is still totes open. All you need a matoran character who wants to help solve the problems of the island and show what little guys are made of, and a reference from your turaga (in game, that is, not out, seeing as turaga don't actually exist). You should PM me your profile just to make sure it's cool and we'll go from there!

Matoran Team, get ready to move to Onu-Koro as soon as someone makes a filler post of us going to bed. We'll timeskip and hopskip our way over to continue our adventure.However, if anyone else wishes to join us, the invite is still totes open. All you need a matoran character who wants to help solve the problems of the island and show what little guys are made of, and a reference from your turaga (in game, that is, not out, seeing as turaga don't actually exist). You should PM me your profile just to make sure it's cool and we'll go from there!

should i make the filler post? because you mentioned someone, meaning possibly other than you.

I give you an alteration of a line from Doctor Who:'You would destroy us with four Mystix?We would destroy you with one.'

Besides even if you did, you poisoned the next supply of feed. The birds have already eaten prior to you little attempt to kill them meaning not one beak would have touched that poisoned feed because your signal scrambled the Gukko Force before any of the birds had a chance to even eat the feed.Poor timing if you ask me.

Also, we were going to give them time, but Emzee axed the poison.Anyhow, the Mystix are still attacking. And Ignotus is inside Matau's hut. And I didn't add any NPC's. And there are five Mystix, not counting The Shadow and Sentraken who are allied with them. Edited by Pirok the Va-Matoran

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

I'm still curious as to how you bypassed EVERY LAST DEFENSE and simply walked into Matau's hut.You didn't finish off Kylina and Tawk as they're still airborne. You waltzed pass the screen of Gukko Force birds now obviously between us and the village. Descended down to Matau's hut which is heavily guarded by Vinesmen with projectile weapons. And now you are talking to Matau as if his elite of the elite personal guard weren't there ready to kill anything that even looks at the Turaga funny while Le-Koro is under attack....I'll deal with Laz GH. Make sure you bring Mawl a piece of yours. They aren't leaving Le-Koro alive.

I'm still curious as to how you bypassed EVERY LAST DEFENSE and simply walked into Matau's hut.You didn't finish off Kylina and Tawk as they're still airborne. You waltzed pass the screen of Gukko Force birds now obviously between us and the village. Descended down to Matau's hut which is heavily guarded by Vinesmen with projectile weapons. And now you are talking to Matau as if his elite of the elite personal guard weren't there ready to kill anything that even looks at the Turaga funny while Le-Koro is under attack....I'll deal with Laz GH. Make sure you bring Mawl a piece of yours. They aren't leaving Le-Koro alive.

Not to mention that, being an airbase, Le-Koro is going to have LOTS of AA emplacements, as I mentioned in my post.True. Lemaku's just given the signal for a LOT of Vinesmen to come to Matau's hut on red alert.

I'm still curious as to how you bypassed EVERY LAST DEFENSE and simply walked into Matau's hut.

Matau's hut isn't normally guarded. And Ignotus is good at dodging attacks.

Not to mention that, being an airbase, Le-Koro is going to have LOTS of AA emplacements, as I mentioned in my post.True. Lemaku's just given the signal for a LOT of Vinesmen to come to Matau's hut on red alert.

Oh well. Ignotus'll be out of there soon enough.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

Is anyone else getting deja vu of SW3's battle over Coruscant? XD

Nah, no-one's chopping off Ignotus' head, and Ignotus hasn't kidnapped Matau yet hasn't done anything Dooku-y.
Very suspious... Maybe everyone is getting the subconcious message to make a (somewhat good) star wars parody. (Any maybe I'm just plain nuts.) XDAhh I just thought of something Matau=Yoda *Gasp* :o

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

Yes, Matau IS yoda, this is why he's lives the jungle with a bunch of green bird riding hippies.

I wish we had a 'like' button.Anyway, peeps, I'll be gone for several hours as I'm going to bed. I'm in at least two fights at the moment, so I thought I'd give you guys notice ;)

I hated the Avatar movie. The plot was too bland for my liking.So the Mystix plus two Vortixx who are currently distracted by Darylhii the tomatophobic have somehow managed to breach Le-Koro's defences.Pirok, you told me Ignotus was the Mystix equivalent of Genghis Khan. I see no channelling of the Scourge of Eurasia. To capture a village with a much larger defence force, you must attack at night, light fires spread out all around the village and shout really loudly, pretending you have a massive army at your disposal. Then you force Le-Koro to surrender, letting your men in, just like how the Mongols took Beijing.

I hated the Avatar movie. The plot was too bland for my liking.So the Mystix plus two Vortixx who are currently distracted by Darylhii the tomatophobic have somehow managed to breach Le-Koro's defences.Pirok, you told me Ignotus was the Mystix equivalent of Genghis Khan. I see no channelling of the Scourge of Eurasia. To capture a village with a much larger defence force, you must attack at night, light fires spread out all around the village and shout really loudly, pretending you have a massive army at your disposal. Then you force Le-Koro to surrender, letting your men in, just like how the Mongols took Beijing.

Or you could use a wooden Horse :P. However a better attack though would've been emphasizing on Guerrilla Warfare. Hit and run tactics would've worked best. Also what air force centered army, first attacks the other air force centered army. Foolish move, as this battle will cost them the most troops. Edited by Toa Onarax

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

Or you could use a wooden Horse :P. However a better attack though would've been emphasizing on Guerrilla Warfare. Hit and run tactics would've worked best. Also what air force centered army, first attacks the other air force centered army. Foolish move, as this battle will cost them the most troops.
Waiting for a while to use the 'lot of back-up' strategy. Besides, they didn't attack Le-Koro, they attempted to peacefully inhabit it. Tabby went and had his character tell everyone there was an attack, so you all went and attacked the Mystix.Ignotus has the moral highground, here. :evilgrin:

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

...Seriously?What exactly were the Mystix doing before Tabby said there was an attack, other than the two Vortixx friends of them blowing up trees.

Sitting, peacefully, in Xa-Koro. Waiting for a signal which told them it would be safe to enter Le-Koro.It's Laz who's the maniac intent on beginning a war.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

I see.On another note, I decided to randomly put the names of my characters through Google Translate and see what their names translated into English would be. Most of them didn't have any translations, except for Septimus and Naona. I knew that Septimus was Latin for 'The seventh', but I didn't expect Naona to be Swahili for the pronoun 'I'.Swahili.