Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

^Disagree since I'm running with a female to male count of 2.5 to 1 and none of mine have even heard of Hau or Rannin.Still running the numbers on if I include the named Marines but I'm pretty sure I've about cornered the market on Most Female PC's Run By A Single Player.

Edited by Kalama and Ta Rahkshi

With the power of Firefox now I CAN be in two places at once!

Things I've written: Interview with Nidhiki And other Interviews, TARGETED

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Thinks I've Co-authored: Adventures of Bolt and Company!

US Army Vet: HOORAH! BZPRPG Prof: Kalama

Another ^Disagree! Wheee I'm on a roll today!Not entirely true KNI. You have to consider PC past history. All of my girls have been in Ga-Koro and on Mata-Nui since before the game started before even the Toa Mata arrived.For PC's such as Knidia who's been in Ga-Koro before game start but after the Fall of the Toa Mata. The Marines are familiar with her and would likely greet her as an old friend. Some of them might know more about Knidia than others depending on who interacted with her longer. Whereas Knidia may not be greeted with the same familiarity as she would by my Gukko Irregulars in Le-Koro.Then there's PC celebrities like Joske. Depending on what kind of celebrity he is would determine who would know him. To Juno who doesn't follow the Kohlii circuit, Joske is a nobody. To Lei who DOES follow the circuit. Joske is the big fangirl buffet he is.The thing is, unless there's some kind of history (read: In biography) I can assume that none of your characters have ever been to Ga-Koro and met the girls which is why you are unknown to me. And even if you DID meet them now, they have extensive individual personalities and differ in age so charming them all is going to be a difficult task.More completed up to date profiles on the Marines can be found on the BZPRPG wiki. I'll get around to updating the profiles here when I'm not so busy with work.

Edited by Kalama and Ta Rahkshi

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Darkon: PM it to Emzee. He's a bit more active right now...And he doesn't dislike custom species as much as NM. ;P

Hey! I resent that! :PAs for the Golden Tahu Awards: I think awards are kinda petty, and place too much emphasis on winning/losing, which isn't what this game is about.To the people who didn't get nominated (or held enough dignity not to nominate themselves, *cough*), that doesn't mean you're any worse or better than those involved in the awards. To those of you who were nominated, don't be a sore loser - or worse, a sore winner! - when the results are determined. Nobody likes that, especially not me, so keep the bragging to a minimum, y'all. This isn't a problem right now, and I sincerely hope it won't become one. P.S. You know you wanna vote for me as best staffer... :lol:

test2.png

Actually I think a lot of us are more surprised we made it than didn't. I honestly never expected to get a Most Heroic.However I think this might be as far as Kalama gets. I know he's epic and all but I'm more disappointed I don't see a Marine or two in there instead. They are far more interesting than ole mix-breed here. But I might just be saying that because the girls are new in my lore and Kalama's concept has existed for YEARS.But who knows? Maybe Kalama might surprise me with this. He seems eager to bring home a trophy and pizza Gold Tahu shaped thingy.

Well they can't very well vote for me for that Hubert. I'm too infamous here for anyone to like me enough to give me that one. :lol:This is what we call, "The Lurker Factor." Lurkers were obviously following the posts and thanks to GH's keeping the voters anonymous, they can vote without revealing their identity. You never know who might really be following you. I probably have dozens of readers who follow my work but don't reveal themselves to openly follow me. A visit to my profile might reveal who's been using it to filter out for my posts but it doesn't quite nail down everyone. And they might be visiting my profile for other reasons.You don't know, you won't know, you can't know. Just enjoy the attention and remember. Fans are like dogs. You need to feed them your content every so often or they die.

Mmmm... I would say no at this point but then again a Staff might say yes if you submit it via PM and call it a special consideration character.Oh and: Normal: nor·mal, adjective 1. conforming to the standard or the common type; usual; not abnormal; regular; natural. 2. serving to establish a standard.

Well, The Mystix followed up their attack on Xa-Koro with an attack of Le-Koro.And Tuck's still safe.Because everyone who says they have Tuck actually has a clone...Funny how I haven't said I have him. Not that I do, or anything. Pay no attention to the Friar behind the curtain. :wired:

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

... Kakaru, that should have been a PM. :PAlso, everybody should vote for me as best player and Kaccio as most intelligent. Fo realz.

The PM system is hard and confusing. It involves typing.

tumblr_inline_n50tp1mirL1r0vgjj.gif
「どこに行けばいいんだ・・・」「タ・コロ村はもうおしまいだ・・・」タ・コロ村の村人達
hey it's Studio Comic

... Kakaru, that should have been a PM. :PAlso, everybody should vote for me as best player and Kaccio as most intelligent. Fo realz.

posting does as well

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

posting does as well
Posting has typing but PMs have typing.
only if you use italic :/

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

You guys and your multi-quoting, for shame. :uhuh:Anyway, I'm gonna make another character soon, thinking of making a ranger/hunter guy that's makes it his job to protect the wildlife or something...

Edited by Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

A natural enemy of my Rahi Hunter I suppose eh Snelly? :lol:I can hear it now.???: Poacher!Kalama: Eh?

You guys and your multi-quoting, for shame. :uhuh:Anyway, I'm gonna make another character soon, thinking of making a ranger/hunter guy that's makes it his job to protect the wildlife or something...

ya know, that makes alot of sense, protecting animals that will either way get infected and raid villages or your innards Edited by Bulik

posting does as well

Posting has typing but PMs have typing.
only if you use italic :/
guys guys guys you're reading too much into thisThe bottom line is that I forgot about the PM system and I didn't want to simply post an OOC response to EW so this seemed like the place to do it. Edited by Kakaru

tumblr_inline_n50tp1mirL1r0vgjj.gif
「どこに行けばいいんだ・・・」「タ・コロ村はもうおしまいだ・・・」タ・コロ村の村人達
hey it's Studio Comic

Salutations! I come to you with decidedly chill tidings.I got to thinking recently. See, we have PC members/former members of all branches of the island military in this game except for two: The Po-Koro Footmen, and the Onu-Koro Ussalry (correct me if i'm wrong cuz i haven't checked profiles in a while). So I decided to make a PC-exclusive group in one of those two.Therefore, the experimental Ussalry 7th Squadron has been started with my post for Sulov Koskium, its commander. The exact size of said group will be determined by how many PCs are found to be in it within three days (read: how many pc profiles for matoran in the squadron that are appropriate considering its entry restrictions are made in that time and are ic'd for meeting up with their commander).What are the entry restrictions, you ask? I'll keep it simple:1. Characters in the squadron MUST be matoran who can at the least pull off an exceptional Ussalry impression. Their element doesn't matter as long as they can mimic the strength, night vision, familiarity with tunnels and ussals, etc. of a heavy Ussalry guy.2. Characters in the squadron MUST wield the saperka, repeating crossbow, stakes, and armor standard for that specific squadron (see koskium for all that), plus ride a ussal. They also must wield a lance-like weapon; this they have some leeway with. They may carry their own weapons if they wish as well.3. Characters in the squadron MUST be veterans of at least a good few years of service. There are no nuebs to warfare here. Even if they only recently became members, it's likely that they got transferred from another squadron.Currently the squadron will have four PC members. I'm hoping to get anywhere between 5-8. Do realize that having a char in the squadron is 'first come, first serve' as well-this group will be fast-moving.EDIT: Blog entry'd and updated. The wings and shield-disks have been retconned from existence. The protosteel weaponry is approval- pending.

Edited by Pein

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

Not sure if I've seen anyone out of the Arctic Watch ether but i could be wrong. Maybe I just haven't seen them despite them being out there.

Not sure if I've seen anyone out of the Arctic Watch ether but i could be wrong. Maybe I just haven't seen them despite them being out there.

There's no current PC members as far as I know. So you're probably right. But I was talking about former members as well as current.I'm sticking to the Ussalry. I know a good deal about heavy cavalry (and as you can guess borrowed some elements of real-world examples). If anyone wants to start similar stuff for the Footmen or Watch, you can be my guest. I'm not going to have chars in those-this unit is experimental in more ways than one. Edited by Pein

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

My character Yasurek is a former member of the watch, but I have no idea about any current members.

I am pokemonlover360, master of hardly ever posting. You might know me from the many posts that I haven't made.
I'm around. If you really need me and I haven't responded quickly, send me a pm.

BZPRPG 2021 Profiles Six Kingdoms Profiles: Kilo-M9 NUVA, Ysocla Naenoic

I was actually referring to the Ko-Koro's Military which i have dubbed the Arctic Watch. The Sanctum Guard is the elite special forces branch for those who remember it. Similar to the Ghekula and the Marines.