Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

No. Please continue. EW's anguish is exactly what I require to feed my dark gods in order to allow them to manifest so that I may finish the shadowy ritual necessary to summon Banjothulu. Dark Elder God of puppets! FIRST THE WORLD! THEN THE UNIVERSE! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!What is the significance of a rock answering him that he should call himself that anyway? I don't get it.Ghosthand DID say he'd get the results up Monday. It's Tuesday now.

With the power of Firefox now I CAN be in two places at once!

Things I've written: Interview with Nidhiki And other Interviews, TARGETED

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Thinks I've Co-authored: Adventures of Bolt and Company!

US Army Vet: HOORAH! BZPRPG Prof: Kalama

No. Please continue. EW's anguish is exactly what I require to feed my dark gods in order to allow them to manifest so that I may finish the shadowy ritual necessary to summon Banjothulu. Dark Elder God of puppets! FIRST THE WORLD! THEN THE UNIVERSE! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!What is the significance of a rock answering him that he should call himself that anyway? I don't get it.Ghosthand DID say he'd get the results up Monday. It's Tuesday now.

Rule One: Ghosthands lies.Ok, I didn't REALLY lie; I was hoping to put them up, but I found myself rather busier than expected. What with exams, meetings and the like. I might be able to get them up tonight, though...

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

Alright, I'm making a blog entry. It will be titled 'Some People Don't Know That Pirok Is Fluent In Irish, And Assume That He Doesn't Know What Things Mean'.

Edited by Pirok the Va-Matoran

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

We understand and accept your tardiness mortal. We of the collective know the pains of the subroutines that the redundant processors must go through in order to free up our primary consciousness for processing the mysteries of the cosmos and understanding what Man Was Not Meant To Know.Look forward to see if anyone voted for those empty spots yet.

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

golden_tahu_banner.pngIt's that time, folks!Preliminary voting has ended, and I have the great pleasure of announcing that two Golden Tahus have already been won, as they only received nominations for one character! These are Best Turaga, and Most Cliched Character. You'll be able to find out who won them in the Final Award Ceremony - if you already know, please don't tell anyone ;)Now, it's time to vote from the shortlists! This is the easy bit - just vote for the best from the lists below.Oh, and I would just like to say - I did not nominate ANYTHING of my own. I was touched to see just how much of my work is appreciated by my fellow RPers. Thanks, guys!And now - on to the voting! (Listed in no order other than alphabetical)Most Heroic Character
  • [*]Kalama (Kalama and Ta Rahkshi)[*]Merror (Ghosthands)[*]Sucogu (The King of No Isles)

Best Evil Character

• [*]Echelon (Ghosthands)[*]Mahdrik (Katuko)[*]Utu (MicroSnipe)

Least Sane Character

• [*]D (Nitro Frost)[*]Eamerzon (Rakata)[*]Fiva (Noble Knight BioBeast)[*]The Shadow (Pirok the Va-Matoran)

Funniest Character

• [*]Arkrak (Hubert: Crimson Lord)[*]Fiva (Noble Knight BioBeast)[*]Jolek (Razgriz the Dovahkiin)[*]Lohkar (Ghosthands)[*]Navayak (Genuine Xaeraz)[*]'The Captain' Aki Rua Doomslayer The First (Pein)

Most Intelligent Character

• [*]JL (JL 1223X)[*]Kaccio (EmperorWhenua)[*]Virthee (The Dark Chronicler)

Scariest Character

• [*]Fyriin (Rakata)[*]The Illusionist (Ghosthands)[*]Utu (MicroSnipe)

Most Enjoyable Character To Read About

• [*]Draeverian Jockiir (Kughii)[*]Hau (Pein)[*]Kalama (Kalama and Ta Rahkshi)[*]Navayak (Genuine Xaeraz)[*]Thedar Chronn (The Dark Chronicler)

Best Toa

• [*]Merror (Ghosthands)[*]Kriigata (Kughii)[*]Salamander (ckmc)

Best Matoran

• [*]Mevi (Katuko)[*]Miha (Noble Knight BioBeast)[*]Kalama (Kalama and Ta Rahkshi)[*]Ramanox (Toa Onarax)

Best Skakdi

• [*]Aexias (Pein)[*]Raknar (Legolover-361)[*]Taoki (MicroSnipe)

Best Vortixx

• [*]Salvinn (Toa Onarax)[*]The Shadow (Pirok the Va-Matoran)[*]Zadron (Ghosthands)

Best of Non-Canon Species

• [*]Kyju (The King of No Isles)[*]Lohkar (Ghosthands)[*]Vrana (The Dark Chronicler)

Best Group

• [*]Crew of the Infernavika[*]Hau Karda[*]Island Liberation Squad[*]NEX

Best Location

• [*]CRANE Academy[*]Pala-Koro[*]Ta-Koro Hospital

Best Custom Species

• [*]Akrainid[*]Avian[*]Lesterin[*]Mystix

Best Player

• [*]EmperorWhenua[*]Hubert: Crimson Lord[*]Ghosthands[*]Pein

Best Staffie

• [*]Emzee[*]Friar Tuck[*]Nuju Metru

Best Character

• [*]Anyone! You can still vote for any character as the Best of the Best. I haven't got a very big range of nominations, so I am allowing you to vote for any character (except your own, of course) for this.

Votes must be received by next Monday (probably), so get voting!

Edited by Ghosthands

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

Hmm... People seem to like The Shadow over my other char's.Least Sane AND Best Vortixx?Both very touching. I'll see you all at the awards ceremony, by which point everyone will have ditched The Shadow. :PTo be honest, I'm not actually that surprised that one of my characters got on the 'Least Sane' list (after all, it was probably the one place I was likely to get anything), but I'm a little surprised it was TS.I'm shocked people voted one of my characters in for Best Vortixx, though. Not that I'm complaining! :happydance:I also noticed everyone I voted for is on that list... Hmm... :sly:

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

(Responding to this post)To be honest, that's the same way I was feeling about the Danerys/Acheno thing, EW. As a character he wasn't really working and I honestly had no idea how to continue with the archaeology thing. If Velox ever gets around to meeting up with me in Po-Wahi I'd be more than happy to RP with you as Kakaru. He's someone I've known for a long time and I've had plenty of opportunity to form his personality. (And I am setting apart hopefully 1-2 days a week just to get replies done in the event that Velox comes around again.)I dunno, Acheno just didn't have a lot of potential. Plus my sluggish response time really prevented anyone else from reacting. Good luck!

Edited by Kakaru

tumblr_inline_n50tp1mirL1r0vgjj.gif
「どこに行けばいいんだ・・・」「タ・コロ村はもうおしまいだ・・・」タ・コロ村の村人達
hey it's Studio Comic

:blink: Woah! Most Enjoyable to Read About I understand but Most Heroic?Score one for the little guy! :smeag:I just realized that with Kalama going after Kapura, the Raiders should have the Red, White, and Blue Matoran. Isn't that funny?

EW, you do realise you may well have just gotten yourself disqualified? :lol:GH said that you can't ask for votes. (Which irked me a little, seeing as I was OBVIOUSLY going to make a banner that said 'Look at these characters. Aren't they cool? VOTE FOR THEM!')Just kidding. I realise that was a joke.But it's all up to GH in the end...

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

So's Ignotus.But you don't see him asking for votes, do you? True, he didn't even make it this far...Did anyone vote for Ignotus?(BTW, could whoever voted for The Shadow please speak up? Preferably through PM)

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

I was an Emperor once. Then I got bored after the whole Slippy Empire Incident and joined Bolt's crew to stop the Mystery Man.After the rest of the world went bankrupt I bought them out but our way of life was too advanced for the mortals so I sold the empire back to them.I still wonder what ever happened to that guy who tried to take my Pizza... last I heard the mob was still after him with sporks and going to beat him with rotten potatos...

Ah shoot. I/some of my chars/some of the groups my chars are in got nominated. How am I to survive this...?But if y'all doth wish ta continue this here dern discussion, then u should hed over to my blahg dudes.

Edited by Pein

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

YES MOST HEROIC AND BEST OTHER SPECIESI love you people.C'mon, who doesn't love the ten foot Sherlock Holmes who shared his immortal blood to save the life of an innocent Ga-Matoran?

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

Yay, some of my chars got nominated. :biggrin:So how will the vote be held? Polls, I guess?

PM yer votes to Ghosthands. We couldn't hold an anonymous-voting election any other way on this site. Edited by Pein

[Profiles]

Y'all are crazy. I drop this shindig because I just don't have the time to put into it between college and real life, and y'all still put Navayak up for two possible awards.I'm touched and shocked.

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

Hmm... to many chars to vote for!

Please state that stuff in my blog. Here I believe it's spam.Darkon: PM it to Emzee. He's a bit more active right now...And he doesn't dislike custom species as much as NM. ;PEDIT: Ninja'd. Edited by Pein

[Profiles]

I can't think straight... I don't feel like role playing anymore. Or writing in any way, really.It's like I've been zombified, and I don't know how to snap out of it. I'm gonna take a break from all this...You'll all hear from me when you hear from me.-Skar

as expected, I recieved no nominations. *fist pump*on other notes, @EW: is everybody except stannis and atiel at the inn?

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)