Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Darylhii did NOTHING.At all.Seriously!Except jump on a bird right at the end.Besides, I know where I'm attacking next... :evilgrin:And this time, I will give no warning! Except to people with Mystix char's.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

I wouldn't be surprised considering it was Tawk and Mawl who started the whole 'Batman' thing. The way the Mystix are described they look a lot like men with bat wings for arms.Logical conclusion? I don't think I need to say it. :D

With the power of Firefox now I CAN be in two places at once!

Things I've written: Interview with Nidhiki And other Interviews, TARGETED

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Thinks I've Co-authored: Adventures of Bolt and Company!

US Army Vet: HOORAH! BZPRPG Prof: Kalama

The Mystix are SUPPOSED to look like bats.If you'd seen one, you people who think they're 'birds' would recognise their bat-ness.That's why I'm working on an MOC of Ignotus.And bats do exist in the MU, JL. In one of the Phantoka comics, I believe Lewa described the Makuta as 'bat-winged'. Correct me if I'm wrong.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

Trust me, it takes a while to come up with long original names like "Kalienthia". Even then everyone still calls her Kali simply because it's easier to say, especially in the heat of combat where time matters.

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

I'm pretty sure I and my ninjas won the battles in Xa-Koro and Le-Koro.

I saw no ShadowWalker Order members floating around both battles. Besides, it was I who truly helped win the battles. Darylhii was present at both and did nothing except give all combatants a +50 to their STR stat.

If you saw them, they wouldn't be ninjas. Trust me, they won.

EW = AWESOME:D

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

Long and original names are rather easy in my opinion. It is making a short name that is original and sounds good that causes issues.

I can create a long name in a few seconds time without any real issue.

Short names on the other hand...

What, like Pirok?That only took me about a year.Or two.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Just because you SAW them doesn't mean they AREN'T ninjas ether. Nala is highly visible and nobody suspects her of being a ShadowWalker.Being able to hide in plain sight is just as important as hiding in shadows. As well educated people in the ways of Ninja we are, which is more suspicious to you, a shadowy corner or someone sitting on a bench out in the open?

You do realise I'll hold you to that promise, GH? :PAnd one thing is for certain: I'm probably not on it. (This is not pessimism, this is a process through which if something good happens, since I thought it wouldn't happen, it's better than it would have been if I got my hopes up, and when it doesn't happen I won't be disappointed. Or, at least, that's the theory)Anyhow, can Ignotus attempt to contact Lohkar yet, or is he still busy?By the way, there's another Mystix attack on the way. (Just to keep everyone busy)

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

I tremble with anticipation to see where they strike next. It's been far too long since Lanora decapitated someone. She's getting a might edgy.

You do realise I'll hold you to that promise, GH? :PAnd one thing is for certain: I'm probably not on it. (This is not pessimism, this is a process through which if something good happens, since I thought it wouldn't happen, it's better than it would have been if I got my hopes up, and when it doesn't happen I won't be disappointed. Or, at least, that's the theory)Anyhow, can Ignotus attempt to contact Lohkar yet, or is he still busy?By the way, there's another Mystix attack on the way. (Just to keep everyone busy)

I'm afraid Lohkar is still trying to rouse his crew for that voyage I mentioned; but I suppose it's possible that he might delay his current objective...Oh, and Nitro, this time you may have the assembled crew of the Infernavika on your side. And we have stuff that goes BOOM :evilbiggrin:

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

I didn't attack in daylight, everyone decided it was daylight. If you re-read the attack, you'll see 'under cover of night' written a few times.Anyhow, if anyone has a character who they want to ally with the Mystix, the time will be here soon enough.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Is Ignortus a combination of Ghengis Khan and David Xanatos now? Because if there's a complicated plan, that implies Xanatos Gambit, and you've previously said he's got the war smarts of Khan. Which weren't put to use very well against the Le-Militia.And then he's a little Megatron because Agira has shades of Starscream in him.

And then he's a little Megatron because Agira has shades of Starscream in him.

Funnily enough, Zar is based on Starscream, although more on the TF:P one, who actually does stuff to get leadership rather than moan and complain all the time :P
Best Starscream is the Transfomers Cybertron one. He became the size of Cybertron, and before that, without any extra powers he single handedly defeated Optimus Prime and all his Autobots.Anyway back on topic, for folks in the school, am I missing anyone on the list. Also I'm aware JL still needs to be linked and Analod is spelled wrong, I'll fix those soon.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

Trust me, it takes a while to come up with long original names like "Kalienthia". Even then everyone still calls her Kali simply because it's easier to say, especially in the heat of combat where time matters.

I consider making original names relatively easy, just think hard for a couple minutes, letter by letter.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

That hurts my head when I actively think like that about coming up with names longer than five letters.Normally I just sit back and let my mind wander, often I get Eureka moments and have to find something to write it down on or repeat it endlessly to myself until I can use it. Less effort, better content. I prefer to do it by syllables anyway. Sounding out a name first for me helps me decide how to spell it once I have it.

That hurts my head when I actively think like that about coming up with names longer than five letters.Normally I just sit back and let my mind wander, often I get Eureka moments and have to find something to write it down on or repeat it endlessly to myself until I can use it. Less effort, better content. I prefer to do it by syllables anyway. Sounding out a name first for me helps me decide how to spell it once I have it.

What I try to do is get inspiration from others: take for example my new character Verdian. I was all like, "what name should a matoran of plantlife have?" And then I remembered that Pirok had suggested Ve as a prefix for plantlife. Then I remembered a book titled "Verdi". And then, I saw what I would call him: Verdian!Yup, that's how I do things. Edited by Toa Xemnas of Crystal

Hubert, sorry to break this to you, but I'm Irish so I'M IN THE SAME BLOODY TIMEZONE! :PIt's 6:40 here, too. But GH said he'd have the results by 10:34 last night over here.Sorry for beings so irritable; It's kinda early over here...Anyhow, back on topic, anyone thinking of allying their char's with the Mystix?

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Personally, I think it's a bit too close to the word for 'answer' (Freagrach). However, my name has only one letter's difference between it and 'standing' (in real life, of course) so I can't exactly be picky.Still, a legendary sword? Legendary sword to split personality's a bit of a fall. :P

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]