Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Hey, guys...I have an annoucement to make.I'm getting very, very bored with this game. Tuck isn't here to move the primary story along, and it's kind of...well, lost the magic for me.Basically, what I'm saying is that I'm quitting. Indefinitely.If you are interacting with one of my characters, you are free to take their profile and put them on your Char Page, at least for the time being. If I choose to come back, which I most likely will, I would like for a massive stall in story not to have happened with said chars.Thank You for shopping at Nitro Frost Incorporated, and have a nice day.With Love,~Nitro Frost, The High President, Captain Mirr.*In scrawled text at the bottom is written the following*And Sir Dr. Baron Stabbington Esq. The Fifth

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!Say, what about Draebe? Should one of us on Odhran's Crew control him? I guess BioBeast could... Edited by Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

I don't understand the confusion. The true antagonist was Laryna all the way through, though The Operative was the blade to her sword in many instances.And you have to admit, that was an awesome plot that put a bunch of life into the game.

Edited by EmperorWhenua

The Makuta AI was part of the staff plot and my plot played no part in it, actually. Uhuraz was the interloper who interfered with the staff plot and stole its thunder, but my Chaos Arc, as I call it, was the definitive player-run evil plot that year.

I've been gone a couple days, and wow, alot has happened!about that ussalry thing, i would join it, but im a bit busy, although i might do something this weekend. and actually, its not po-koro footmen, its the po-koro guard and its not the artic watch, but the sanctum guard.and even if i made a ussalry member, i would personally prefer just the disk, instead of all that equipment.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Yeah! That was the bloody point! :P The 4th wall purpose of that plot was to prove that players can have game-wide impacts on the game itself and that we do not have to reply on the staff for everything that is cool. It was a partial success at that.And ummmm... I'll get back to you on that. Probably have to do with a political takeover or something through psychological warfare and social action...

Edited by EmperorWhenua

EW. You cannot kill my characters properly. They are too awesome to be killed. Besides, whoever you're using as the guy who controls the village will probably get attacked by an army of peacekeepers, before getting assassinated, leading to the staff plot and Nuju Metru stealing the spotlight again.

...Nuju Metru stealing the spotlight again.

It's my job. http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/cool.png Anywho tho, guys, announcement to those of you who wear a Kanohi Faxon! There is now a list of acceptable rahi powers to be derived from this mask. Big thanks to Katuko for compiling the list for me to look over and subsequently cut half of. Anywho, though, here it is:LIST OF FAXON POWERS

- Temporarily paralyzing venom (Dagger Spider)- Consume inorganic Protodermis (Devourer)- Resistance to poisons (Doom Viper)- Able to consume metal (Dust Darter)- Webbing (Fikou)- Long leap (Kirikori Nui)- Immunity to stasis (Muaka)- Sense elemental energy (Rahi Nui)- Poisonous shell (Fire Mahi)- Increase skin temperature to extreme heat when agitated (Lava Eel)- Completely lava-resistant shell (Lava Hawk)- Sand burrowing (Sand Tarakava)- Inflation via water inhalation (Cave Fish)- Sense weather (Dermis Turtle)- Bright body glow (Lightfish)- Acid spit (Air Serpent)- Slippery skin (Lohrak)- Absorb liquid protodermis (Nui-Rama)- Frenzy (Brakas Monkey)- Temporarily-blinding venom (Nui-Jaga)- Absorb heat from other beings (Frost Leech)

Those are the acceptable powers a Faxon user can employ while on Mata Nui - some of the powers listed may draw from a rahi from elsewhere in the MU, but considering how many native powers I cut, I've left some of those "foreign" ones in. If you'd like to suggest another Faxon ability to be added, feel free to PM me, cite the rahi, and explain the power you think deserves to be on this list. Edited by Nuju Metru

test2.png

Terrified. He basically took over Aensetr Derrum in the Old BZPRPG, starting several plots to kill his character and ending with no true antagonist.

I remember that. That was fun. It also led to some fun with Makuta-AI-controlled-Vyres.In short, If you see him coming, run. Or get on his good side. :P

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

so when will we be leaving for onu-koro EW?

Grrr. "Stop by at Noran's hut along the way," I said. "It will be quick," I said. "It shouldn't be too long," I said. Newsflash: I was wrong. It'll be soon, but I can't say how soon. But feel free to jump in the conversations in the meantime, though. Please do! I want this to be a team effort instead of just Stannis and everybody else. :(

Obviously the Hau Karda will stop you and your evil schemes.

Just like the horde of heroes did to me in 2010. Bwahaha. Added flavor to the mix. :vampire:

EW. You cannot kill my characters properly. They are too awesome to be killed. Besides, whoever you're using as the guy who controls the village will probably get attacked by an army of peacekeepers, before getting assassinated, leading to the staff plot and Nuju Metru stealing the spotlight again.

Peacekeepers who attack unprovoked? Those sound more like an angry mob that should be squashed to me.

So this is where things get interesting, huh? Can't wait to see what EW comes up with.

Neither can I! Wait...

I remember that. That was fun. It also led to some fun with Makuta-AI-controlled-Vyres. In short, If you see him coming, run. Or get on his good side. :P

That's the spirit! :devil: Edited by EmperorWhenua

Why's everyone making new plots? I have a plot! It involves Mystix. And I can tell you now that they are going to attack either Ta-Koro, Po-Koro, Ga-Koro or Ko-Koro next. But I'm not telling you which. Therefore, you will have to seek out the Mystix in each village I have listed (except Ga-Koro) and find out yourselves! How fun. :evilgrin:Told ya's the next attack would keep you busy.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

I see, your Mystix Invasion is the starting dish of the meal, in which EW's mad scheme shall be the main dish.

Obviously, I didn't make the Mystix just to invade. There's a whole Aru/Ignotus story as well, which will unfold later. I can also tell you it will involve a dead Toa of Ice's last wish, though... And, of course, Pirok and Incommodo.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

I see.Anyway, when will the next invasion be due? Or will you keep it a secret?

Expect it sometime in the next few days. I'm not telling you where it is, of course. You'll have to interact with the Mystix in the Koros if you want to find that out. :evilgrin:

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Invasion? Psh. Invasion. More like trivial skirmishes. True power, true elegance, lies not in the ways you kill people, but in the art of getting them to be killed.Yes, my plan is evil. That being said, according to the laws of reality, I expect to be defeated. However, it will take a lot of people's skills and work to uncover it and follow through with good. This will be a plot for everyone to partake in, not just a one-man show. I'll unveil in in its primordial stage by Monday.

Fine. Go with his evil plan. If everyone's busy fighting him, no-one'll notice the fact that THE MYSTIX ARE ABOUT TO ATTACK ONE OF THE KORO!But which? That's for you to decide. If I can get a Mystix safely inside a village, and attack without warning, it'll be fine. BY THE WAY, I need some allies for the Mystix. Contact Laz in Po-Koro, Kraal in Ta-Koro, or Agira in Ko-Koro.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

I've been gone a couple days, and wow, alot has happened!and actually, its not po-koro footmen, its the po-koro guard and its not the artic watch, but the sanctum guard.and even if i made a ussalry member, i would personally prefer just the disk, instead of all that equipment.

:censored: that. We already have two forces now named "Guard" since we're sticking with the canon for Ko-Koro. A little diversity won't kill ya. I like "Footmen" because 1) I came up with it and 2) It's a tribute to Potahu the Patron Toa of the Koro.Okay time to quash this civvie misconception because now you're just making my head hurt. Different units have different missions. This Ussalry unit seems to be sliding toward having a "Heavy Mounted Cavalry" mission. In which case yes, all that equipment IS necessary because it's required. They can't move as fast as "Light Mounted Cavalry" or "Cavalry Scouts" because of all that equipment but they can survive a lot longer because of it and do more damage.Those armed with just discs I'd put more toward "Cav Scouts" because they would be best equipped for that. The mission of the Cav Scout is to run ahead, take a peek, and return to the main force. Not to fight. They're often equipped with just enough to put up a retreating fight because they need to be able to outrun pursing forces. For the fighting I'd put the better armed and armored "Light Mounted" up front and if there's heavy resistance well... send in the heavies.So if you don't want to join that unit because you don't want to bother with that equipment restriction, I'm going to tell you that he's the CO and he can organize his unit how he likes. You want to join a unit that doesn't have those restrictions then make your own. We've got three active units running around and I pretty much make up 2 of them. It's a big island and all six forces have island wide operations going on. There's plenty of room for more units with different missions. We've got one special forces unit who's job is to slip the dagger between someone's ribs, a cannon fodder irregulars unit, and a heavy mounted cavalry who's job is to take the heat for the others. Off the top of my head I can tell you we're missing Scouts, Regular Infantry, Medics, Engineers, Heavy Infantry, Light Calvary, Supply, Transports, Messengers, Pilots, and High Commands. We could also always use more Covert Ops, Cannon Fodder, and Heavy Cavalry.Take your pick. I'm here for questions.

With the power of Firefox now I CAN be in two places at once!

Things I've written: Interview with Nidhiki And other Interviews, TARGETED

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Thinks I've Co-authored: Adventures of Bolt and Company!

US Army Vet: HOORAH! BZPRPG Prof: Kalama

All this talk of Koro defense units is making me want to make a group of Matoran like Kalama's Raiders, but I don't want to end up copying someone else's character, so I'll forget about that.But I'm still thinking of making a Matoran or two that is just a regular guy with no mysterious backstory and just does what he has to do rather than running around the island doing nutty activities like have romance or steal diamonds.

Pfffft. Like you could copy my ladies. Each of them are one-of-a-kind!That's like comparing YOUR Commander Shepherd to MY Commander Shepherd. Trust me. It can't be done. You may be able to copy abilities easily but you'll never be able to fully capture the essence of what makes Lei, Lei.So go ahead, I encourage you to make your own unit. Because you have no hope of EVER copying what others have made.

With the power of Firefox now I CAN be in two places at once!

Things I've written: Interview with Nidhiki And other Interviews, TARGETED

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Thinks I've Co-authored: Adventures of Bolt and Company!

US Army Vet: HOORAH! BZPRPG Prof: Kalama