Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Eh... close... They specialize in assassinations and siege warfare. They like to pin their enemy into a corner and sweat them out until they surrender. Unlike the Marines who like to go for the throat every time. This difference is why Marines and Arctic Watch don't get along so well.Yeah I was unaware of the Sanctum Guard's existence at the time of crafting the Marines and their relations with the other forces so I came up with that name on my own. When I found out, I adjusted it slightly to avoid conflicting issues.

With the power of Firefox now I CAN be in two places at once!

Things I've written: Interview with Nidhiki And other Interviews, TARGETED

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Thinks I've Co-authored: Adventures of Bolt and Company!

US Army Vet: HOORAH! BZPRPG Prof: Kalama

Sadly, none of my characters can join any of your proposed military organisations. Two of my characters are already guards for a different village, another guy is working as a blacksmith (Onarax start getting Soli to surf NAO), another guy is a detective, another guy is just wandering around, another guy is at the school and Septimus is still waiting for Salvinn to wake up (Onarax do that as well).Wait, I do have Uyism, except she's not a Matoran.Would the Ussualry accept a four-armed being with night vision that likes digging?

I already have it on record that 7th Squadron teamed up with the Marines for a mission in Ga-Wahi. I haven't extrapolated on it yet, but unless Kalama disapproves, that is proof the forces do have a relationship.I also assume they'd like each other. The Marines and Ussalry actually have pretty similar tactics of achieving their methodical goals.@Hu: Possibly...But until he masters their weaponry, he'd just be an honorary member. He could still participate in their missions, but he would typically be on his own when they split into groups.

Edited by Pein

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

...Yeeeeessssss... considering the fact that the Marines operation everywhere (I would expect the other forces to also have island wide operations) they have a liaison or a group of Marines based in Onu-Koro that serves as Kotu's immediate link to the Ussalry as well as the high command for the Marines operating in Onu-Wahi.Since both the Ussalry and the Marines are fast paced fighting forces they get along well. When they do get together any attack is known as a "Mata-Nui Blitzkrieg." XDNo I don't have a problem with that Pein. If anyone needs me to be some Marines that's not a problem at all.That's fine by me EW. I'll let you guys sort out Ko-Koro and adjust the Marines as necessary so the flow isn't messed up. The Marines are kind of under trial basis as is so I'm leaving the other forces to the community.

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

@Pein: Uyism is a 'she'.

Doesn't matter to them (sorry for not remembering-can't believe I read her page just a few days ago >.<) Her unique traits and knowledge would definitely come in handy even if she wasn't the best with their weaponry...She could be brought along to aid in combat engineering. They're Onu-Matoran using shovels and stakes, true, but an extra set of arms (or two), corrosive saliva, great digging ability, strength, and night vision are still very beneficial to their endeavors. @Kalama: Ah k. I guessed as much ^_^ Thanks.I think I'll make a blog entry about this. Not right now-it's a bit late for me to find all this stuff and type that much up-but we'll have an easy way to discuss this in the future. For now, I suggest putting all talk of 7th Squadron on hold. Edited by Pein

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

BZPRPG AnnouncementI will be in Birmingham this weekend for Brickfair, and will be heading out tomorrow morning. Please send any requests to Nuju Metru. Thanks.

For a moment there I thought you meant Birmingham, England, and I could actually get to brickfair for once. Blah, curse you Birmingham, Alabama!Anyway, anyone have anything a mercenary Skakdi with a hook for a hand might be able to get in on? I've really been neglecting Sookus

7AOYGDJ.jpg

BZPRPG AnnouncementI will be in Birmingham this weekend for Brickfair, and will be heading out tomorrow morning. Please send any requests to Nuju Metru. Thanks.

For a moment there I thought you meant Birmingham, England, and I could actually get to brickfair for once. Blah, curse you Birmingham, Alabama!Anyway, anyone have anything a mercenary Skakdi with a hook for a hand might be able to get in on? I've really been neglecting Sookus
Aw, I couldn't have gone to BrickFair even if it was in Birmingham, England.Curse LEGO, and their lack of attention for Ireland! :P Edited by Pirok the Va-Matoran

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

Anyway, anyone have anything a mercenary Skakdi with a hook for a hand might be able to get in on? I've really been neglecting Sookus

Rakata and I have a couple of Skakdi just arrived in Ta-wahi who work for NEX. Teaming up with another merc might be fun. :) Edited by Mt Ihu

ppg2.png

You're always welcome to jump in my conversation in Ko-Wahi. I'm not doing anything really important.

This is getting off-topic, so I'll make a blog post. Click here. :)

Maybe not everything needs a blog post? People were making minor comments.Kinika is also in Ko-Wahi, and needs some interaction.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

golden_tahu_banner.pngIt's that time, folks!Preliminary voting has ended, and I have the great pleasure of announcing that two Golden Tahus have already been won, as they only received nominations for one character! These are Best Turaga, and Most Cliched Character. You'll be able to find out who won them in the Final Award Ceremony - if you already know, please don't tell anyone ;)Now, it's time to vote from the shortlists! This is the easy bit - just vote for the best from the lists below.Oh, and I would just like to say - I did not nominate ANYTHING of my own. I was touched to see just how much of my work is appreciated by my fellow RPers. Thanks, guys!And now - on to the voting! (Listed in no order other than alphabetical)Most Heroic Character

• [*]Kalama (Kalama and Ta Rahkshi)[*]Merror (Ghosthands)[*]Sucogu (The King of No Isles)

Best Evil Character

• [*]Echelon (Ghosthands)[*]Mahdrik (Katuko)[*]Utu (MicroSnipe)

Least Sane Character

• [*]D (Nitro Frost)[*]Eamerzon (Rakata)[*]Fiva (Noble Knight BioBeast)[*]The Shadow (Pirok the Va-Matoran)

Funniest Character

• [*]Arkrak (Hubert: Crimson Lord)[*]Fiva (Noble Knight BioBeast)[*]Jolek (Razgriz the Dovahkiin)[*]Lohkar (Ghosthands)[*]Navayak (Genuine Xaeraz)[*]'The Captain' Aki Rua Doomslayer The First (Pein)

Most Intelligent Character

• [*]JL (JL 1223X)[*]Kaccio (EmperorWhenua)[*]Virthee (The Dark Chronicler)

Scariest Character

• [*]Fyriin (Rakata)[*]The Illusionist (Ghosthands)[*]Utu (MicroSnipe)

Most Enjoyable Character To Read About

• [*]Draeverian Jockiir (Kughii)[*]Hau (Pein)[*]Kalama (Kalama and Ta Rahkshi)[*]Navayak (Genuine Xaeraz)[*]Thedar Chronn (The Dark Chronicler)

Best Toa

• [*]Merror (Ghosthands)[*]Kriigata (Kughii)[*]Salamander (ckmc)

Best Matoran

• [*]Mevi (Katuko)[*]Miha (Noble Knight BioBeast)[*]Kalama (Kalama and Ta Rahkshi)[*]Ramanox (Toa Onarax)

Best Skakdi

• [*]Aexias (Pein)[*]Raknar (Legolover-361)[*]Taoki (MicroSnipe)

Best Vortixx

• [*]Salvinn (Toa Onarax)[*]The Shadow (Pirok the Va-Matoran)[*]Zadron (Ghosthands)

Best of Non-Canon Species

• [*]Kyju (The King of No Isles)[*]Lohkar (Ghosthands)[*]Vrana (The Dark Chronicler)

Best Group

• [*]Crew of the Infernavika[*]Hau Karda[*]Island Liberation Squad[*]NEX

Best Location

• [*]CRANE Academy[*]Pala-Koro[*]Ta-Koro Hospital

Best Custom Species

• [*]Akrainid[*]Avian[*]Lesterin[*]Mystix

Best Player

• [*]EmperorWhenua[*]Hubert: Crimson Lord[*]Ghosthands[*]Pein

Best Staffie

• [*]Emzee[*]Friar Tuck[*]Nuju Metru

Best Character

• [*]Anyone! You can still vote for any character as the Best of the Best. I haven't got a very big range of nominations, so I am allowing you to vote for any character (except your own, of course) for this.

Votes must be received by next Monday (probably), so get voting!

Geez, how did I miss this? Glad to see some characters on the list I like. Also glad to see Utu made it on there as well. Taoki? Really? I haven't used him in forever. :P Well, I'm happy somebody nominated him. I should probably start playing him again...I'll be casting my votes on some of my favourite nominations on this list. Excited to see the results!-Snipe

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

Hey, guys...I have an annoucement to make.I'm getting very, very bored with this game. Tuck isn't here to move the primary story along, and it's kind of...well, lost the magic for me. Basically, what I'm saying is that I'm quitting. Indefinitely.If you are interacting with one of my characters, you are free to take their profile and put them on your Char Page, at least for the time being. If I choose to come back, which I most likely will, I would like for a massive stall in story not to have happened with said chars.Thank You for shopping at Nitro Frost Incorporated, and have a nice day.With Love,~Nitro Frost, The High President, Captain Mirr.*In scrawled text at the bottom is written the following*And Sir Dr. Baron Stabbington Esq. The Fifth