Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Welcome to Ta-Koro Hospital, where blood burns hot and hearts burn hotter....with PASSION.A mysterious stranger cradles a gravely wounded Matoran in his arms while everyone starts dating and flirting with each other as the air inflames hearts sparking with PASSION, turning them into FULL BLAZES OF LOVE.Or will the drama be too much for our heroes to take? TUNE IN...and FIND OUT.

"The only difference between past and present..."

"...is semantics."
"Lives, lived, will live."
"Dies, died, will die."
"If we could perceive time as it truly was..."
"What reason would grammar professors have to get out of bed?"

BZPRPG Profiles

Welcome to Ta-Koro Hospital, where blood burns hot and hearts burn hotter....with PASSION.A mysterious stranger cradles a gravely wounded Matoran in his arms while everyone starts dating and flirting with each other as the air inflames hearts sparking with PASSION, turning them into FULL BLAZES OF LOVE.Or will the drama be too much for our heroes to take?TUNE IN...and FIND OUT.

:lol: You just made my day. That was hilarious.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Welcome to Ta-Koro Hospital, where blood burns hot and hearts burn hotter....with PASSION.A mysterious stranger cradles a gravely wounded Matoran in his arms while everyone starts dating and flirting with each other as the air inflames hearts sparking with PASSION, turning them into FULL BLAZES OF LOVE.Or will the drama be too much for our heroes to take?TUNE IN...and FIND OUT.

LOLing, borderline ROFLing :lol: Mad respect, man.

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

So, Hiemalis and Kol Uskey had a cool exchange over here, and it was announced that Hiemalis plans on killing everyone in the hospital. People are going to ask lots of questions on this, so I'm putting the disclaimers here instead of the Ta-Wahi topic. Listen carefully, guys!Yes, it's true: I'm not exactly someone to put my promises lightly. Last time I said I was going to do something like this, I said I was to destroy an entire island, and I did it, so this is like child's play, lol. Hiemalis can and will kill and/or wound everyone in the hospital, as I'm sure all of you are aware he can actually do. If you don't want your characters to die, then make sure you play them extra-carefully. Be stupid and I can guarantee you the ending will not bode well. Also, no pulling random things out of your butts, no super super moves or armies of NPCs coming to the rescue. I will use only what everybody has seen so far and the powers and abilities listed in Hiemalis' profile, so I expect nothing more or less from all of you.Be realistic in the battle, though: You're being surprised by one of the island's most elite killers who knows all the tricks in the book and the hat. Your characters are unprepared and likely outclassed in most regards, and remember that you need to protect everything around you; Hiemalis does not even have to prepetend to do so, though. Keep motives in mind.But when I'm finished crushing all the resistance, I will also destroy the hospital. The "Love Shack," House's Palace, Scrubs Sactuary, or whatever you wanna call it, will be destroyed. I have staff approval for this and Armadijo/TFL knows this and has seen proof of it. For the rest of you: Belated surprise! I hope you enjoy your time running away! :)Edit: Final note: The battle begins when I say it does, and I have not said it began yet, so no preemptive strikes, please.

Edited by EmperorWhenua

In Norway, we have a classical folk/fairy tale about a boy who acquires a ship that can "sail at sea, at land, and soar through the sky as well". In the animated short that was made of it, no justification is given for how the ship floats. It looks like a regular ship, and it just does. In BIONICLE terms, I guess you could compare it to a ship that has had a permanent anti-gravity effect applied. So if you want a magic ship that sails everywhere, you just need to put a few Toa of Gravity on board....I feel like making a Toa of Gravity now just so I can have a flying vessel. XD

But then they need so much energy, and you probably can't buy anything for them. So it'd probably end up as some slave like character being treated like a slave.By himself, though.If it were up to me, I would rather have some kind of super base levitating above the clouds, and it could lower itself into the sea at will. With weapons on board, such as disk launchers, bows, cannons, etc. To be used for some kind of central hub for a big, big plot. Maybe it was made by a group of chars coming from the MU, who had levitation disks or something being used in the construction.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

If it's a small boat, I think one or two Toa of Gravity can keep it aloft for a long time before they run out of energy; but you are right, they wouldn't be able to do much else. I was thinking of mentioning a "floating fortress", but it would take too much to make such a thing in this RPG.

It wouldn't take TOO much if you make your characters well, and it would only be a matter of time if you co-operate with others, such as Toa of Iron.Oh yeah, why not use magnetism?

Well, I would think that it's easier to just negate gravity instead of having to actively work against it with magnetism.

So, Hiemalis and Kol Uskey had a cool exchange over here, and it was announced that Hiemalis plans on killing everyone in the hospital. People are going to ask lots of questions on this, so I'm putting the disclaimers here instead of the Ta-Wahi topic. Listen carefully, guys!Yes, it's true: I'm not exactly someone to put my promises lightly. Last time I said I was going to do something like this, I said I was to destroy an entire island, and I did it, so this is like child's play, lol. Hiemalis can and will kill and/or wound everyone in the hospital, as I'm sure all of you are aware he can actually do. If you don't want your characters to die, then make sure you play them extra-carefully. Be stupid and I can guarantee you the ending will not bode well. Also, no pulling random things out of your butts, no super super moves or armies of NPCs coming to the rescue. I will use only what everybody has seen so far and the powers and abilities listed in Hiemalis' profile, so I expect nothing more or less from all of you.Be realistic in the battle, though: You're being surprised by one of the island's most elite killers who knows all the tricks in the book and the hat. Your characters are unprepared and likely outclassed in most regards, and remember that you need to protect everything around you; Hiemalis does not even have to prepetend to do so, though. Keep motives in mind.But when I'm finished crushing all the resistance, I will also destroy the hospital. The "Love Shack," House's Palace, Scrubs Sactuary, or whatever you wanna call it, will be destroyed. I have staff approval for this and Armadijo/TFL knows this and has seen proof of it. For the rest of you: Belated surprise! I hope you enjoy your time running away! :)Edit: Final note: The battle begins when I say it does, and I have not said it began yet, so no preemptive strikes, please.

Oh god we are all going to die. So much.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Oh god we are all going to die. So much.
Yeah, I think I'm going to have Volin get out of there. I seriously doubt I'll be a match for EW :P

Now, since the hostpial is smack dab in the middle of the guard fortress, Hiemalis will have some resistance. The hospital staff, whatever patients that fight, and hoards of ticked off guardsmen.This'll be fun.

Edited by Zombie Shark Ragnarok
I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

Now, since the hostpial is smack dab in the middle of the guard fortress, Hiemalis will have some resistance. The hospital staff, whatever patients that fight, and hoards of ticked off guardsmen.This'll be fun.

Don't forget our favorite dynamic duo *nod to Jolek and Tarex*. I do feel Hiemalis will win the fight considering he's carrying out the will of Nuju, but I expect it to be a very grueling battle that is around as costly to him as the people he's fighting. Just look at the resistance expected and you'll see why.

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

So... Was this what Armadijo was talking about when he said "plans for the hospital"? Also, I now realize why he stopped RPing over there...Oh well, glory to the victors! (Or those who've only lost a few limbs and pints of blood..)

So... Was this what Armadijo was talking about when he said "plans for the hospital"? Also, I now realize why he stopped RPing over there...Oh well, glory to the victors! (Or those who've only lost a few limbs and pints of blood..)

No. EW and I both wanted to destroy the hospital-my plans were to have it eventually ruined at the end of the year-but he was comissioned to do so ASAP by our friend Nuju a few days ago.And yes. Do not expect me to RP as much for its staff anymore. I don't see a point in trying to fulfill other parts of my plans for it when it's likely the survivors will have no job.

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

In Norway, we have a classical folk/fairy tale about a boy who acquires a ship that can "sail at sea, at land, and soar through the sky as well". In the animated short that was made of it, no justification is given for how the ship floats. It looks like a regular ship, and it just does. In BIONICLE terms, I guess you could compare it to a ship that has had a permanent anti-gravity effect applied. So if you want a magic ship that sails everywhere, you just need to put a few Toa of Gravity on board.

Already been done. Anyone remember the Tactical Panda? :P

It will be, but I did warn in the disclaimer post that I really think using a ton of NPCs is a bad idea. So if I start seeing more NPCs than I feel I should, I'm just going to wipe them out, since, well, they're NPCs. xP Use the characters, not the random guards.I'll be starting it in a moment.