Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Is little call to wear a badge of sanity. Crazy honored... Crazy credential information information information information information fantasy.1 life is known on the other friends really confused. In the movie Alice in Wonderland. ( Johnny Depp 1...) Mad Hatter: I have gone mad? Check the temperature of the Alice Mad Hatter Alice Kingsley: I'm afraid so. Crazy' date=' definitely not. The secret of all people. We're ready to display. Obviously one of health and the best people ^ overall, fleeting ueyama drink here 3 Russia, 2 l. say someone's secret. This is the hospital, live, or your fingers. Don ' t lose something on your vacation.[/quote']I only noticed this post now. So we now have a Snelly-o-metre for how awesome one is depending on their insanity?So should I retcon some of the events that happened to Fragarach to actually make his character a bit less unstable and in pieces?EDIT: Oops, seems as if I copied a translation of Snelly's post. Sorry bout that.
Edited by Hubert

On my own status: I'm probably a regular. Some people call me a vet; the only comment I have for that is to hunker within my bristling shell.

Is little call to wear a badge of sanity. Crazy honored... Crazy credential information information information information information fantasy.1 life is known on the other friends really confused. In the movie Alice in Wonderland. ( Johnny Depp 1...) Mad Hatter: I have gone mad? Check the temperature of the Alice Mad Hatter Alice Kingsley: I'm afraid so. Crazy' date=' definitely not. The secret of all people. We're ready to display. Obviously one of health and the best people ^ overall, fleeting ueyama drink here 3 Russia, 2 l. say someone's secret. This is the hospital, live, or your fingers. Don ' t lose something on your vacation.[/quote']I only noticed this post now. So we now have a Snelly-o-metre for how awesome one is depending on their insanity?So should I retcon some of the events that happened to Fragarach to actually make his character a bit less unstable and in pieces?EDIT: Oops, seems as if I copied a translation of Snelly's post. Sorry bout that.
Naw. He still wouldn't be as awesome as Doomslayer by those regards. x3@Gravity: Ja, Moriika and Faerulo are sleeping.Speaking of the Hospital: I've promised BWJ that he can control the hospital's chars for now. So although I'd like to take EW up on his offer, I won't due to my honor.How was I able to decide those two are sleeping in their offices, then? Simple: They've been working all night and day. Time for as good a break as they can get.
Edited by Armadijo

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

You know, I've noticed something, while there never is a real clear sense of how time flows in the RP, or even how many days it's been RP wise, in each Wahi everyone usually seems to unconsciously agree what time of day it sorta is, each topic themselves are all slightly different, but there all usually pretty close. Either that or no one really mentions what time it is. Like right now I'm pretty sure it's nighttime in Ko-Wahi, either that or some of our characters are just nocturnal. :P

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

You know, I've noticed something, while there never is a real clear sense of how time flows in the RP, or even how many days it's been RP wise, in each Wahi everyone usually seems to unconsciously agree what time of day it sorta is, each topic themselves are all slightly different, but there all usually pretty close. Either that or no one really mentions what time it is. Like right now I'm pretty sure it's nighttime in Ko-Wahi, either that or some of our characters are just nocturnal. :P

No... Once it was stated to be noon in Po-Koro, but right next to the guy enjoying the sunshine, there was a guy looking up at the moon and pondering life. :PBut mostly people keep the same time.

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

Hey! You can sometimes see the moon during the day time! I've seen it happen! D:Though ya, I never said it was perfect. :PAnd yes Tyler, I did notice that it was nighttime in Ga-koro as well, just forgot to mention it. Not sure about the rest of the koros though. And it's always nighttime in Onu-koro. ;)

I can't believe that the last three weeks has only equaled up to one day in game time; the Po-Koro Rahkshi attack was in the morning, and now it's early evening.What a day.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Don't try it. He has and will kill characters at a second's notice. :P

I hear ya.... :lol: Though seriously, there are A LOT of fighters at the hospital, true Skyra and Onuzek just got operated on, but Skyra's just a little sore at this point, gotta love those masks of healing...yep...

Don't try it. He has and will kill characters at a second's notice. :P

I hear ya.... :lol: Though seriously, there are A LOT of fighters at the hospital, true Skyra and Onuzek just got operated on, but Skyra's just a little sore at this point, gotta love those masks of healing...yep...
Of course there is the hung-over Krayzikk..... He'd do some damage.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Eidt to Armadjo's post: Faerulo is currently at home making bombs with Habanero (spshealling? pleaze?) inside. He blew up his dining table... Go read post somewhere a million pages back. :P

No objections here, but Kughz might skin ya! And use you as a Gravity-skin rug.

Well, if it would work as a flying carpet that might be epic. I've always wanted one of those. :evilgrin: However, I was actually going to ask for a time-skip too (omg... kughz does something sensible), so no worries. :)

IC: A caravan of ussal crabs, loaded to the brim with supplies and building materials, was at Durzan's doorstep the following morning. Striding out in his old dress uniform, he met the head of the workers with a grin. The leader, a gruff, rather bored looking Po-Matoran, laid out the plans."Okay, we'll start off by clearing off the area and building a punji-stake fence with the wood. We'll then begin constuction of the main building, followed by the weapons shed. After it's all done, we'll set up the tent and install the gate.""A supply train will arrive at the last day, with such items as weaponry, food, and sleeping bags. I expect you'll keep us fed, Mr. Durzan?"Durzan smiled. He'd killed two Skakdi and about three Vortixx, enough meat to feed the workers for a while."I have a fine supply of Kane-Ra meat for your workers. Please, feel free to begin."OOC: Construction beginning, compound ready within a week.

Aw...that's just nasteh.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: A caravan of ussal crabs, loaded to the brim with supplies and building materials, was at Durzan's doorstep the following morning. Striding out in his old dress uniform, he met the head of the workers with a grin. The leader, a gruff, rather bored looking Po-Matoran, laid out the plans."Okay, we'll start off by clearing off the area and building a punji-stake fence with the wood. We'll then begin constuction of the main building, followed by the weapons shed. After it's all done, we'll set up the tent and install the gate.""A supply train will arrive at the last day, with such items as weaponry, food, and sleeping bags. I expect you'll keep us fed, Mr. Durzan?"Durzan smiled. He'd killed two Skakdi and about three Vortixx, enough meat to feed the workers for a while."I have a fine supply of Kane-Ra meat for your workers. Please, feel free to begin."OOC: Construction beginning, compound ready within a week.

Aw...that's just nasteh.-Teezy
Okay, is it a competition now to see who can create the most twisted and creepy character? 'Cuz everybody keeps upping the ante.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

To ALL IN THE TA_KORO hospital. First, a welcome to EW and KNI. Looking forward to interaction.Second, I'm about to write the post. There will be LOTS of detail, and please pay ATTENTION to exactly what room I've place your characters. Also, if I missed anyone's wounds or injured patients, please be patient and PM me. I have a billion different facts to muddle through, but I'll do my best since I've been gone so long and you all deserve a decent reply.THanks,Kughz

I believe I invented a term for it a while ago. It's called BZ-Time.:w:

I believe I invented a term for it a while ago. It's called BZ-Time. :w:
You had a good quote for it too. Actually there is a copy of that quote somewhere in this topic, a good long ways back.

fK5oqYf.jpg

To ALL IN THE TA_KORO hospital.First, a welcome to EW and KNI. Looking forward to interaction.Second, I'm about to write the post. There will be LOTS of detail, and please pay ATTENTION to exactly what room I've place your characters. Also, if I missed anyone's wounds or injured patients, please be patient and PM me. I have a billion different facts to muddle through, but I'll do my best since I've been gone so long and you all deserve a decent reply.THanks,Kughz

Skyra and friends are all hanging out with Onuzek in whatever room that is...

his conniving nature cunningly concealed under his careful cozenage, his complicity clandestinely contrived

I'm so proud of myself.
Really EW? Really? That much alliteration?

fK5oqYf.jpg

his conniving nature cunningly concealed under his careful cozenage, his complicity clandestinely contrived

I'm so proud of myself.
I loved that line. Unfortunately, be pressed by time never really gave me much chance for a rebuttle. :P You made me go the dictionary on that one, EW!Okay, posted.At Skyra: I bunny'd you back to where you belong. Sorry, but nec. for my personal sanity right now.edit: See I try to use adjs too! :P

With a new power of prestige coursing through her limbs, Riaril grabbed the back of a guard member's kanohi on the street, where matoran bustled blindly beneath a hot afternoon sun, their conscience clear and without any realization to the torrent of tribulations attributing to Riaril's anxiety.

Edited by Band Wagon Jumper

"WHERE ARE YOU DOING OUT OF BED MY TREASURES?" Riaril bellowed, her entire visage one of a demon of the underworld coming to eat its prey. She was gaunt from the work; her elemental, healing, and physical abilities placed far beyond the maximum limit of a toa's sane capacity to endure such an exorcism of bodily injury. With a swift motion, she'd potato-sacked Skyra and carried him off to room 12 again to rest, laying him like a fragile glass cup down on his linen cot in the ward room. "Please," Riaril said, her voice like a mother berating a sick but loved child; "Stay here and rest. I know it's boring, but it's going to heal you more than chatting in an upright position. Try to get some sleep."

I loled at this, so much. It was awesome. :lol:

I'm so proud of myself.
What a carefully collected consortium of consonants, Count Crumpet.-Teezy Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

her only light source the small berry wax candles melting in their operas along the walls. Even though he was a newbie to the hospital, and not even an intern at that but just a freeloader, Riaril was glad to have someone else beside her who was able to yank all the shrapnel of only a piraka would know what of metals from the titan's gut. Maybe he decided to eat a toa? Riaril chuckled to herself, but soon wizened up at the curious glance of Jolek.

ieditedit.@ VEEF: I'm jumping up and down at seeing you're online. Let's get this party STARTED!! Which is kinda funny since I'm in the middle of flipping eggs, cooking sausage and slicing lox. Edited by Band Wagon Jumper

Actually, Durzan's taste for such delicacies as Skakdi and Vortixx was done for the sake of EVIL. :evil:

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

Evil done just for the sake of being evil is not always the best evil you can do; but if you properly write the character around this cannibalistic trait (both the ups and downs of it, I mean), it could make for a great story.

Edited by Katuko

Evil done just for the sake of being evil is not always the best evil you can do; but if you properly write the character around this cannibalistic trait (both the ups and downs of it, I mean), it could make for a great story.

Evil for the sake of evil tends to work better in film, where the actor playing the villain can really make the role work ( For instance: the Joker in The Dark Knight.) then in writing, Where character motivations are much more important. Edited by BenLuke-116

Heh, the alliteration was quite the literary stunt, EW, very nice! As for day and night-time, not everybody is posting a time of day with their posts, which of course simplifies things. On the other hand, including it an help to describe the mood of a scene or what an environment looks like and definitely gives your posts more depth.As for the time itself, I keep a mental clock ticking with my posts and look at what's happening in-between. then use a bit of logic and calculate how long an action takes. Take my last big Sisk-posts in Ga-Wahi. The group was traveling from Ko-Wahi, on foot (well, Sisk flew) during day. Considering the size of the Island I give that several hours, though not as much as a trip from there to Po-Koro would take, either.With all the talking and interaction and no statement to the contrary from the other players, logic dictated it was night by then. Now the move of Hasil, Lashev, Sisk and co. happened next morning, so they are no in Ta-Koro and in my mind, accounting for the time of travel, it should be around mid-day.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png