Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Hey now, I only act like a noob sometimes so that I don't scare off people.

Really? I don't see it working... BURN!! :P Jk, Snellz. You are alot more pro than others as well. ;)-Mef
I'm a four-year newb. :biggrin:

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

O_O*Backs away from EW*Mental note number 235: Keep Onuzek away from EW's characters.You know, I"ve been on this RPG for a little less than two months, and already its extremely fun. Thanks guys!

It's a catch 22 of sorts:I love interacting with people, and people usually love playing with my charachters because of the copious amounts of development I can dish out and the detailed posts I make.On the other hand, playing with me can involve lower life expectancies and/or near-death situations, or at least a few heart attacks. Snelly, Kughii, Mef Man and others can claim at least one run-in, and KNI can lay claim to two such events in recent history. But the bottom line is I'm a fun guy if you can play well. :P

It's a catch 22 of sorts:I love interacting with people, and people usually love playing with my charachters because of the copious amounts of development I can dish out and the detailed posts I make.On the other hand, playing with me can involve lower life expectancies and/or near-death situations, or at least a few heart attacks. Snelly, Kughii, Mef Man and others can claim at least one run-in, and KNI can lay claim to two such events in recent history. But the bottom line is I'm a fun guy if you can play well. :P

There's no death involved if your char is his char's buddy, Vernadon and Salvinn can attest to that. :biggrin: Edited by Toa Onarax

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

I have to admit, I enjoyed jamming with EW. What we thought was going to be a fight scene turned into an epicly awkward exchange lol

"The only difference between past and present..."

"...is semantics."
"Lives, lived, will live."
"Dies, died, will die."
"If we could perceive time as it truly was..."
"What reason would grammar professors have to get out of bed?"

BZPRPG Profiles

There's no death involved if your char is his char's buddy, Vernadon and Salvinn can attest to that. :biggrin:

Sure there is. Cersei has killed at least two people so far while in the loose company of Salvinn and Septimus, though admittedly both were off-camera. Kaccio is the single safe bet so far, but you can never be too sure with how I'm connecting characters to him...

Sucogu and Kol. Two near-kills. You mad genius. Now, get to work in Ta-Koro. XD

And you not only enjoyed both times, but also will bear witness to an even more terrible sequence of events, hastened only by your hestening of me. :PAlso, this is where I would tell you how long I've been playing this game. Edited by EmperorWhenua

Sure there is. Cersei has killed at least two people so far while in the loose company of Salvinn and Septimus, though admittedly both were off-camera. Kaccio is the single safe bet so far, but you can never be too sure with how I'm connecting characters to him...

I meant not for my characters, and I was referring to Jazmyn/Zaria but Kaccio works as well.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

Hey, if I call you insane, you should wear it like a badge. It's an honor to be called insane by me. In my own messed up fantasy. I've been called insane in one form or another by all my real life friends, I think that makes me qualified to point it out. Think about Alice in Wonderland, what do they say in that movie. (The Johnny Depp one.) The Mad Hatter: Have I gone mad? [Alice checks Hatter's temperature] Alice Kingsley: I'm afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are. See? Clearly you being insane makes you one of the best people. ^The above is a result of drinking almost entire 2 liter of Mountain Dew, and it's almost 3 am here. But don't tell nobody that, it's a secret.So, everyone in the hospital, if you want to live, or not lose anything like your fingers...you may want to leave...

Edited by Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

Err.......Best place to get attention is here, so.

THE ONE AND ONLY ISLAND FIGHTING TOURNAMENT! Toa? Skakdi? Vortixx? Matoran? Turaga? Evil? Good? Neutral? Anyone applicable!

Rules are as applied:

No killing. Only suicide allowed.

Weapons, elemental powers and all other battle abilities allowed.

Location and setting: There will be a stadium located north-west of Ko-Koro, made by environmentally friendly ice. Inside, there will be X amount of 10x10 battle platforms 1 meter above ground level, created by extremely durable stone, earth and crystals. The amount of arenas contructed depends on the amount of people joining.

How to win in a fight:

When your opponent falls off the battleground and hits the ground, he/she forfeits, or if he/she falls unconscious, the remaining person will be the winner. If one competitor is unable to battle during the time of their fight, the person who is able to battle will win.

Prizes and Entrance fees:

First place prize: Custom constructed weapon of choice. Designs allowed.

Second place prize: Custom constructed armor. Designs allowed.

Third place prize: Custom constructed shield. Designs allowed.

Entrance fee's are free, but to enter the competition and fight, 200 widgets are required. All the widgets will either be used as material for the prizes, or donated to hospitals or the military.

How to enter:

Enter your (OOC: Character) name to the competition by (OOC: sending a message to Jl1223 X). Recruitment ends in 2 days. Competition starts in 4 days. Location: Top of Glacier north-west of Ko-Koro. You will know when you come across a battle arena. If you do not find it by the start of the competition, you will be counted as forfeit, and you will be out. (OOC: Only 4 characters per person maximum, please. 32 characters maximum in competition, 8 in 1 set, 4 sets in the competition.)

Hosted by my char, Turaga Aldarin, who will create special weapons, with jewels embedded in them for better strength and lighter weight. Really.If there is an odd number of participating characters, I will put in 1 of mine. If you have any questions, just PM away.

Edited by Jl1223 X

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

To answer your question about the hospital:Onuzek is there recovering. Skyra is there recovering. Volin, Yasashiv, Nikila, and Jaron came to visit them. Laserbeak went to get Skyra food. Krayzikk is with Riaril. Tairel is sort of inactive right now. Tarex is there.Did I forget anyone?(lol, if I misspelled any of your characters names, blame it on the fact that its about 3 right now. :3 )

Edited by Gravity

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -