Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Onarax, Soli needs to give Stronin an explanation on what he was doing and why he should not get drunk.

Sorry missed the post, and shouldn't this be in a PM?
People post things like that in this topic all the time. It gives fair warning to others that odd stuff is about to happen once the explanation comes. :P

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

In the interest of fair knowledge, I originally intended for Dorian to possess Tillian and for the two to share his body, but I figured that it would be really hard to find a color that purple and slate gray could combine into.-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

In the interest of fair knowledge, I originally intended for Dorian to possess Tillian and for the two to share his body, but I figured that it would be really hard to find a color that purple and slate gray could combine into.-Teezy

For Emotia's sake, I'm glad you didn't...:P

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

I would have killed myself in real life had you done that. No joke.I would *not* want to try and follow that madness.

profiles i guess

...Sorry, I misread that as Tillian/Dorian romance at first.

Rarely has anybody been able to make me laugh like that, even in the comedy section. V-3 holds the trophy over there.But now, sir, I am declaring this a quality thread, and you a quality poster.And...if you would ever read that bloody note I left, Tyler....

profiles i guess

Or an Anakin Skywalker-style NEX Tillian."YOU UNDERESTIMATE MY POWER."-Teezy

WAIT WAIT WAIT.Jaron is a ghost. Tillian might go to NEX, turn into super-powered Evil Tillian, most likely with Jaron's ghost arguing with him...Mata-Nui, we're turning this RPG into Star Wars.

profiles i guess

Tillian/Skyra dueling on the rim of the Mangai Volcano, anyone?-Teezy

I say Skyra is Obi-Wan, then. Because I always thought of Jaron as being more like Qui-Gon...so STOP CALLING HIM OBI-WAN. :PThis...this story shall become amazing. It shall. I know it.

profiles i guess

Yeah well, even with things busy and me having missed a whole lot of BZPRPG content, the call to come back kept nagging at me in the back of my head. I'm going to take back my favorite characters which I lent and will make a few new ones. In short, somewhat of a new start.

Tillian's gonna need a catalyst to make it truly effective, though.Que Padme/Emotia.-Teezy

Lol...as long as she doesn't die...we don't need to follow it to the letter. :P
Que Raxa, convincing him that he can help better if he goes to NEX. :PBy the way, Snelly, what happened to your whole "Royal Court" thing?

profiles i guess