Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

In MNOG, Lewa and Onua managed to rescue a whole load of Le-matoran from inside the hive while fighting off nui-rama, but I have a feeling that actually bringing the whole hive down is going to take a lot more toa, Matoran, and others than they used. This won't be easy, even for a large group.That said, it shouldn't be impossible. After all, most characters have magic powers, and the rama don't. They just have huge numbers. I'm looking forward to this already.

ppg2.png

He probably has a British-Scotch accent with a surfer drawl.-Teezy

So he's Welsh?* ba da tss *Oh, wait, nobody else gets my joke. Never mind.
I totally get your joke... I was rolling on the floor...I plan to introduce Xern in the next few weeks (read as months. :P) What's the info on Kumu inslets right now? Edited by Band Wagon Jumper

I plan to introduce Xern in the next few weeks (read as months. :P) What's the info on Kumu inslets right now?

There is a street brawl going on in Xa-koro. A few characters are battling it out for no apparent reason other than to join in a fight.Speaking of which, Shadow Guardian, what's going on with Kyat and Pukena right now? Things have sort of stopped, so does that mean I missed a post of yours? If so, sorry about that. Show me where and we can get back to it. Edited by Mt Ihu

ppg2.png

Wait, Reaver wants to kill Tillian?This should be interesting.-Teezy

XD The drama will continue....
Indeedith. But try not to look at her like the bad guy. Think of her as the troubled and lonely soul-ok, she's the bad guy :P
You can't not be the bad guy if you want to kill Tillian. The dude's like a puppy. :P-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Wait, Reaver wants to kill Tillian?This should be interesting.-Teezy

XD The drama will continue....
Indeedith. But try not to look at her like the bad guy. Think of her as the troubled and lonely soul-ok, she's the bad guy :P
You can't not be the bad guy if you want to kill Tillian. The dude's like a puppy. :P-Teezy
I'd agree if Chuck Norris were a puppy.Btw, who obtained Stralix (if anyone)? That inventor had a little commission I was hoping to see fulfilled... Edited by Armadijo

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

A puppy that has proven himself more evil than most of the NEX agents... just saying.

Tillian? Evil?He's a little extreme when it comes to trying to get justice, but he's nowhere near as evil as your little group of Assassins R' Us.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Btw, who obtained Stralix (if anyone)? That inventor had a little commission I was hoping to see fulfilled...

I don't know if anyone has taken over that character, but I you need some sort of object or device made, I suggest you go to Matan and Natan, a pair of engineers who run a shop in Le-koro. They should be able to build most stuff.Incidentally, what was it you wanted built?

ppg2.png

Btw, who obtained Stralix (if anyone)? That inventor had a little commission I was hoping to see fulfilled...

I don't know if anyone has taken over that character, but I you need some sort of object or device made, I suggest you go to Matan and Natan, a pair of engineers who run a shop in Le-koro. They should be able to build most stuff.Incidentally, what was it you wanted built?
I was looking for Stralix because I hoped that he could've built it. I know about Matan and Natan-I'm just hoping that he has gotten it done.The 'it' in question is a primitive (think 16th-17th century) grenade launcher. I could always dredge up his specifications from the Kumu IC if you want them.EDIT: Just checked. Doomslayer also wanted a dozen of Stralix' grenades for the launcher and ten bolt cartridges for his repeating crossbow. Edited by Armadijo

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

Hmm... I guess that makes sense.Somehow this turned into a conversation. I suppose that's what happens when we are the only one still lurking in this topic...Okay, asking a question to nobody in particular! Would anybody be interested in seeing a MOC of Salamander that I made? It isn't innovative or anything, but I can imagine that it would help some people visualize him a bit better.

Lacertus