Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Logic FTW.That actually makes a lot of sense. Would she tell Skyra, though, if no one else? :lol:

Probably, but even with him it wouldn't be easy to get out of her.
Yes, you see, Skyra knows better than to try to press for information like that out of her.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

lol at Hubert's reaction.*shrug* what ever, he RP's way better then I do, and I'm in high school. (OMG)But then again, I suck at writing. :P

I actually think your pretty good. Don't be so hard on yourself. And age really had hardly anything to do with good writing, like everything else, it takes practice.

I just realized that I have done absolutely NOTHING with Xxeth in weeks, to be honest, I regret making him, he's a terrible character that I barely ever use and no one really cares about. I should have him go on some redemption story and then have him die at the very end...yeah...that would be cool...

Edited by Snelly the gelotophobic

I just realized that I have done absolutely NOTHING with Xxeth in weeks, to be honest, I regret making him, he's a terrible character that I barely ever use and no one really cares about. I should have him go on some redemption story and then have him die at the very end...yeah...that would be cool...

Don't be so sure, I've been following Xxeth, and personally find him intriguing. Lot of potential, you just haven't tapped into yet.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

Let me guess, we might have surprise Ghosthands visits. Which involve one word.So, time to see what I've missed in my nine hours of sleep. Bloody Australian Eastern Standard Time. Only guys who are behind me are probably 'dem New Zealanders....SHADOW GUARDIAN IS ONLY TWELVE?

Hey, I'm a New Zealander. We should get together some time and gripe about timezones and missing all the action. It would be great fun. :)But seriously, it pays to RP with people near your timezone.@Island Liberation Squad:If your attack on the Nui-rama hive goes ahead, this is exactly the sort of thing my jungle-living rama-hating toa of air would love to get involved in. Mind if he joins? If you could use a bit of backup, I'll contrive an excuse to bring him home from Ko-wahi.

ppg2.png

I think that there are some interesting things that could be done with Xxeth. Just need to think them out.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Could anyone who's part of the ILS fill me in on what's been happening lately? I've fallen behind...

Well, after the conclusion of the Rahkshi fight the Quest Board was introduced, though it hasn't really gotten any applicants yet. Our main mission right now is to destroy that great big Nui-Rama hive in Le-Wahi. For that reason, we have spread out across the villages and started asking for help from the guard forces. The Gukko Force is in (at least some of it) and we will be trying to summon some people from Ta-, Ko- and Onu-Koro as well.Your character is still at Lake Pala, along with Ackune, Mehlnai, some "AFK" dudes and poor EW's character, who has not gotten the interaction he deserves yet because most of us players were not present to greet him. :P I'm having Madrihk head back there now.

@Island Liberation Squad:If your attack on the Nui-rama hive goes ahead, this is exactly the sort of thing my jungle-living rama-hating toa of air would love to get involved in. Mind if he joins? If you could use a bit of backup, I'll contrive an excuse to bring him home from Ko-wahi.

The more, the merrier. :) As said on my ILS blog post: Only openly evil characters would have problems joining, and you don't even have to be part of the official team in order to work with us. We'll accept any help we can get.If you're looking for an excuse, there will be people from our squad going to Ko-Koro very soon, so look out for them. I think it was Reordin, but I forget. So many to keep track of at once. :P I'm completely lost as to where Mevi is supposed to be. Is she with Aryll at Turaga Vakama's hut, I wonder?Oh, and regarding the squad: We are now in need of Toa of Stone, Fire, Sonics... etc for our latest plan. Actually, any element really. If any of you wear Mahiki, even better. If you want to fight Nui-Rama and destroy their hive, join up! :D Edited by Katuko