Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Watch- he's gonna come back as a ghost somehow and haunt you. :P

Due to my busyness and a too-small-to-really-choose-from entry pool, contest deadline is extended to this saturday night. If you think your chances of winning are bad, don't let that stop you from entering. If you think your character isn't experienced enough, don't let that stop you either. All I want to see is people bringing something new to the table. If you can do that, you may just end up winning.

Darnit- I guess that means I sent in my entry two days before the deadline for no apparent reason. Oh well...

@Snelly: you're right. The less people who enter, the more chances for us to win! :D Nah, just kidding- it really doesn't matter to me if I win. I still get to do fun stuff with Aurax if I don't win.Oh, and did Nuju ever announce how many winners there'll be? I recall that TD believes there will be six- but I doubt it.

@Snelly: you're right. The less people who enter, the more chances for us to win! :biggrin: Nah, just kidding- it really doesn't matter to me if I win. I still get to do fun stuff with Aurax if I don't win.Oh, and did Nuju ever announce how many winners there'll be? I recall that TD believes there will be six- but I doubt it.

I'm starting to think there might be multiple winners too, mostly because Nuju said he had a too-small-to-choose-from entry pool. The only real logical reason that would be the case in my mind would be that there will be multiple winners. That's just an educated guess though. :shrugs: Edited by Snelly the gelotophobic

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

Well to any of you still rping with me (not many), I have some bad news: I will probably be quitting the RPG (or taking a very long break). The reason as to why is because I've been extremely busy over the past few days and for those to come, my internet bugged out on me for a multitude of days and multiple little miscellaneous things not worth mentioning.So I say goodbye for now but I will probably be spending some time in the RPG contest.

I dunno. :PIt's not my choice. Each MB has a part to play in some form, but whatever. Like I said, it's not my choice whether or not he lives.-Snipe

Except Miha, who is missing out on all the action because she's helping out orphans.

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

Well to any of you still rping with me (not many), I have some bad news: I will probably be quitting the RPG (or taking a very long break). The reason as to why is because I've been extremely busy over the past few days and for those to come, my internet bugged out on me for a multitude of days and multiple little miscellaneous things not worth mentioning.So I say goodbye for now but I will probably be spending some time in the RPG contest.

That's really sad to hear, I had a lot of fun RPing with you. Since online right now, I'd suggest sending out PMs to people you want to control certain characters, thus preventing their stories from becoming stagnant.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

I would recommend giving Volin to somebody, as if and when Mef returns, that would leave Yasashiv rather stuck.Sorry you're leaving, dude. Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

I would recommend giving Volin to somebody, as if and when Mef returns, that would leave Yasashiv rather stuck.Sorry you're leaving, dude.
Unfortunately, Mef's not coming back so no worries there for Volin. Actually, if anyone takes any interest in a character of mine, feel free to pm me if you want him as one of your own.

TX and mef are leaving!? D: Anyway, I need to get Auron back on his feet (doctor!) and Suminaxe and Kyju need to continue their RP thing shadow.EDIT: Ihu, is Matan and Natan still at their shop in Le-Koro? and can they recolor armor as well?

Yes, they are and yeas they most certainly can. If you can get to them and find a way of paying, they can almost do magic. You might want to be quick, though. I'm thinking of sending them off across the island to look for something. I'm not sure yet though, so they are still open for business.

ppg2.png

TX and mef are leaving!? D: Anyway, I need to get Auron back on his feet (doctor!) and Suminaxe and Kyju need to continue their RP thing shadow.EDIT: Ihu, is Matan and Natan still at their shop in Le-Koro? and can they recolor armor as well?

Yep, Ima leaving. :P I just came back to say just that, so if anyone wants my characters or needs them to complete a story arc; they're yours. I've had an awesome time with all of you and maybe I'll be back in the future. See ya'.-Mef

Yep, Ima leaving. :P I just came back to say just that, so if anyone wants my characters or needs them to complete a story arc; they're yours. I've had an awesome time with all of you and maybe I'll be back in the future. See ya'.-Mef
Well, miss ya dude. And look at it this way, if you ever come back, chances are I'll still be here. :P Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Hi, guys, remember me? XDOh, yeah, sorry <ahem>You may have noticed I haven't been exactly...active. And as whatever-Pirok-is-calling-himself-now said, I am leaving. More accurately, I have left. (A brief look at previous posts here shows me I'm not the only one.) I believe an explanation is in order.You see, as is so often said here, good ol' RL takes over after a while. As of 1st of March, I am now 17. A few months ago, I thought I would never grow out of Bionicle or the BZPRPG. I loved it, and I loved creating these brilliant stories with you guys. I always thought that the age limit they put on the canisters would never apply to me. But lo and behold, a mere matter of days before my 17th birthday...I realised. I understood.You see, I understood what I'd been doing. I'd been clinging onto something that had been such an important part of my childhood, it was so hard to let go. And I'm very bad at letting go of things.But I did. I did what had been the unthinkable. I grew out of Bionicle. I realised that my real life was more important to me than those of my RPG characters (who, despite being very close to my heart, you can do what you like with, short of using them in your own literature - intellectual property, y'know ;)). I didn't have time for Bionicle AND my schoolwork and music, which were both and still are suffering as a result of the time I put into this.But I don't consider it wasted. I thoroughly enjoyed it, and it really touched me to see some of the things you guys said about me and my absence. I will cherish the memories :)I also apologise to all the members of groups I played an important role in. The loss of the Infernavika Pirates' leader, Vidar's 'partner in crime', Merror's leadership, and a teacher at the Academy (if I may flatter myself XD) may be unhelpful to those involved, but BZPRPers always find a way ;) Also, if anyone wants to take the reins of the Wiki, drop me a message.I'll publish the Golden Tahus if I can ever find the time, but for now, I'm afraid this is goodbye.And yes, Kalama, I did get the girl ;)

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

HOLY FRAK THE HECK ARE THESE POS-...Godspeed...And good luck (whatever there may be) Geisthaende, TX, and Mef.You will not be forgotten. And as new head admin of the wiki, I assure you that statement will be made true.

Edited by Armadijo

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

Since both the contest has dragged me away from the BZPRPG the past week or so, I think I'll come back.Can someone give a summary on what's up?Oh, and to all who want to know, here's the villian hideout:Name: BlackwoodSize: Small compound.Location: The Charred Forest, Ta-Wahi. Blackwood is located off a little-used courier route.Owner(s): Durzan, otherwise known as Groundskeeper Larikon.Purpose: Base of operations and safehouse for minions of Makuta.Suppliers: 'Letax' (Haitol Kytorikk)Description: Blackwood is made up of the following:-Durzan's hut: A small, one room home owned by Durzan. To be used as a guest house, if such a need arises. It is located directly right of the meeting hall.-Meeting Hall: A larger hut in the center of the compound. The Meeting Hall consists of a large meeting room, with benches, a board of which to post bounties/enemies of Makuta, and a raised platform in the middle. There is also a pantry for food storage and a tiny side room with a cot and medical chest.-Smokehouse: Located near the gate, the smokehouse is where killed Rahi meat is preserved for storage in the pantry.-Weapons Shed: A small wooden shed to the left of the Meeting room. It is used to store a variety of armaments. These weapons range from daggers to longbows.-Barracks: Consisting a large rahi-hide tent behind the meeting hall, the Barracks are where Makuta-servants can rest on one of about a dozen sleeping bags.-The Fence: Made of charred Punji stakes, a wooden fence surrounds the compound. It is high enough to obscure it from the view of most Toa.-Gate: A wooden gate that slides to the right.

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

HOLY NUTS IT'S GHOSTHANDS!*reads post*... :(EDIT: Oh and @GH Kalama was banned for two months, FYI. Glad to hear you got the girl, though.

Ha! XDDDDDD I knew it would happen! I knew it! XD Poor ol' Kalama, always too big for his boots...I did warn him...So am I :D

HOLY FRAK THE HECK ARE THESE POS-...Godspeed...And good luck (whatever there may be) Geisthaende, TX, and Mef.You will not be forgotten. And as new head admin of the wiki, I assure you that statement will be made true.

I'll miss you, Blitzy ;)Are you already a bureaucrat, or do I need to change things?

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

Oh, hey, Ghosthands- long time no see! :)Oh, and why you guys no bury Kinvex? :( Now what's going to happen to his body?

The only people that care would be, Tuara, Angelus, Tank, and Emotia.Not to mention everything is spiraling out of control. Emotia is freaking out about Tillian, Tank is freaking on Tillian cause he killed Dorian, Angelus probably shouldn't move for a while, and Tuara needs to make sure Angelus doesn't try anything stupid. Plus they probably won't go back to the area in order to avoid the group. Oh yeah, The Seventh might but I don't even know what's happening with her. :PYuru killed Kinvex so he doesn't care, Emotia and Reaver may not to avoid attracting attention to themselves later, and Utu has no respect for the dead (Or the living).Tank is probably gonna be the one to do it.-Snipe

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

Sorry to see you go, GH. You people are all making me feel old. Now I've gone through two retirement sprees; the old veterans ( Some came back) and now this.Regardless, sorry to see you guys go. Best of luck in what you do in life.

fK5oqYf.jpg