Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

And now I'm feeling rather sick. What did you spike my food with Tuck?

Sorry, trade secret ;)
It was sugar, spice, everything nice, and a couple drops of chemical X in there.You're turning into a powerpuff girl. Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Sorry, trade secret ;)
It was sugar, spice, everything nice, and a couple drops of chemical X in there.You're turning into a powerpuff girl.
I remember that...too funny, Kal, too funny...
Your lack of sarcasm is disturbing.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Sorry, trade secret ;)
It was sugar, spice, everything nice, and a couple drops of chemical X in there.You're turning into a powerpuff girl.
I remember that...too funny, Kal, too funny...
Your lack of sarcasm is disturbing.
C'mon dude, gimme a break! I was a kid and my parents forced me to watch stuff with my sister just to keep her company!

The Power Puff Girls...I remember when my sisters made me watch that with them...I even was forced to go to the theater and watch the freak-in MOVIE! I've never quite recovered from that you know....Anyway, Frieza is in Ga-Wahi now, I'm holding off having him meet you two love birds for a bit though...

But I'm a guy. How do I turn into a POWERPUFF GIRL?

Mask of Gender-Bending?Oh yeah I forgot...you didn't get that approved...:P

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

Kal,One does not simply become a Powerpuff girl.Oh, and I wonder what would happen if Xibre (my Ga-Matoran) met Joske. Epic rivalry, maybe?

Frieza would so kidnap both Ga-matoran and make Joske choose which one dies. Muahahahahahha...It's an idea anyway...

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

Kal,One does not simply become a Powerpuff girl.Oh, and I wonder what would happen if Xibre (my Ga-Matoran) met Joske. Epic rivalry, maybe?

Frieza would so kidnap both Ga-matoran and make Joske choose which one dies. Muahahahahahha...It's an idea anyway...
That's a morbidly terrific idea :DOn a side note: you guys haz moo-stache? O.o

That's a morbidly terrific idea :biggrin:On a side note: you guys haz moo-stache? O.o
I have a mustache of peach fuzz. It's funny.And Xibre's in Ta-Koro. He won't be there for Joske to make a choice. :P

...Wow. All I'm saying.The scary part is a small part of me truly missed this madness. I come back, and within one day I already have several people converging on his rather secret location that hasn't been found in months, as well as his future completely planned out for him.You'll all nuts and psycopaths. Apparently I did my job too well.

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

tumblr_lrgowllgeP1qzda76o1_500.jpg

Tuara has banned all Mark Bearers from Ta-Koro, unless they prove themselves to the Guard as good people, or reveal themselves to be trusted by Tuara, they won't be welcomed. She's not taking any chances with possible allies of Utu entering Ta-Koro.It begins.-Snipe

Edited by MicroSnipe

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

Tuara has banned all Mark Bearers from Ta-Koro, unless they prove themselves to the Guard as good people, or reveal themselves to be trusted by Tuara, they won't be welcomed. She's not taking any chances with possible allies of Utu entering Ta-Koro.It begins.-Snipe

The irony? Jikal's already there.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Are you sick and tired of people always laughing and acting cheerful around you? Doesn't it get on your nerves whenever someone is smiling and you just want any chance to turn that smile upside down? Don't you just wish they'd all stop and start crying out in pain and woe as their life is ruined? I thought you might, that's why a new group is forming, We're here to wipe the grin off of every face, to leave the world a much more depressing place. If someone is laughing, or feeling happiness, we'll be there to smash their world down around them with wonderful misery.

Currently seeking: Three beings willing to risk their lives for the honorable goal of ruining the lives of other with cruel jokes and twisted pranks

Requirements: Must be able to deal with over inflated egos, must hate happiness.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

EDIT: Oh bugger, that's why you don't post after just waking up.So, I'm tempted to start a little story with some of my characters. I've been building something for a while, just wondering how to incorporate it.

Edited by The Wretched Automaton

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.

This new wave of unabashedly forced, unapologetically contrived attempted "romances" with Joske sets my teeth on edge... Gee, when oh when will a female character with some dignity step into this game's "romance" scene? All I've seen the girl charries do so far is throw themselves at men without any thought of decency or subtlety or pride. Honestly, guys, I strongly implore you to play your females with some realism. Empower your girls! Even if you do want to do a "love at first sight" angle, it's much more fun to play hard-to-get. Even better than that, why not build up a friendship with your man-to-be before you start having feelings for him? Not only is it more enjoyable to read and write, it'll also grant your relationships a degree of meaning.As of now, a lot of people have been projecting their own, typically masculine, attitudes towards getting a mate onto their female characters - namely, point and shoot. Girls, in my experience, are far subtler, and are more reserved when it comes to playing the love game. I'm not saying that no girls are direct about this stuff, because of course they are, but I'm saying that it's unrealistic that so many of them are so easy.I hate to see the objectification of these girl characters. Too many seem to have been created solely to enter into pointless, instant romances just to give their players a vicarious shot at relationships. Characters are more valuable than that, and there is so much more to do with female characters than the ditzy stuff. If it thrills you to have vapid female characters, and then to catapult their shallow "romantic" interests towards staff characters, by all means, please direct yourselves at Heuani instead of Joske. He'll be much more responsive, and will give those characters exactly what their "romances" deserve... :evilgrin:

test2.png

I strongly implore you to play your females with some realism. Empower your girls!

Oh, me and Gravity tried something with Ihrey not too long ago. Given ihrey's incredibly passive-aggressive, we decided it be pretty amusing if she was subjected to flirting. It didn't get far, but it wouldn't have ended well if it had gotten further. :PNot to mention if someone tried to hit on Suchia they would end up in an incredible amount of pain one way or another after she toys with them for a while. :D

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.

Naona is example of awesome female character.

I'm not worried either. Naara's not that bad off.Amittedly she's conked out right now. But that's just because getting one hour of sleep in twenty-four of them-hours in which she prevented her own brother's suicide and had him healed, taught, hunted rahkshi, and argued, no less-isn't exactly helpful for one's sleeping regimen.There's also Knife and Edge.And Zmija.Yes, I'm wholly serious about the last one. You'll see. Edited by Armadijo

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

Oh how wonderful the Last RPG was... writing the twisting torment of Dreenan's mind as she became Ngata. Never since have I ever had so much fun with the RPG. And the reactions of the people made all that much more wonderfully dark and horrific. I never did get to have her kill Kirgon as I had planned, but all the same, that game was incredibly awesome.

I really need to make a dark horrific character to unleash my enjoyment of dark and horrific stories upon in this game... and I planned on having three characters to start, and I only have chosen two now, so... I still need to find a way to twist Dreenan into some sort of Makuta following filling machine.

NO! WE NEED CHRONN!

This new wave of unabashedly forced, unapologetically contrived attempted "romances" with Joske sets my teeth on edge... Gee, when oh when will a female character with some dignity step into this game's "romance" scene? All I've seen the girl charries do so far is throw themselves at men without any thought of decency or subtlety or pride.Honestly, guys, I strongly implore you to play your females with some realism. Empower your girls! Even if you do want to do a "love at first sight" angle, it's much more fun to play hard-to-get. Even better than that, why not build up a friendship with your man-to-be before you start having feelings for him? Not only is it more enjoyable to read and write, it'll also grant your relationships a degree of meaning.As of now, a lot of people have been projecting their own, typically masculine, attitudes towards getting a mate onto their female characters - namely, point and shoot. Girls, in my experience, are far subtler, and are more reserved when it comes to playing the love game. I'm not saying that no girls are direct about this stuff, because of course they are, but I'm saying that it's unrealistic that so many of them are so easy.I hate to see the objectification of these girl characters. Too many seem to have been created solely to enter into pointless, instant romances just to give their players a vicarious shot at relationships. Characters are more valuable than that, and there is so much more to do with female characters than the ditzy stuff.If it thrills you to have vapid female characters, and then to catapult their shallow "romantic" interests towards staff characters, by all means, please direct yourselves at Heuani instead of Joske. He'll be much more responsive, and will give those characters exactly what their "romances" deserve... :evilgrin:

Last time someone tried to get Nikarra into a 'romance', a character died. I empower MY female character. She's one of my favourite characters, now, no matter what Tyler and Wotsiznaim say about her. Edited by Paradoxophobia

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

Another awesome female character of mine is the entire group of Jaliax Sisters.And also, Lasinia.

Nikarra is better. Hubert, you tried to have one of your characters hit on her, and she actually killed someone in order to tell you to - unpleasant - off. I think that counts. I still don't care what Tyler and Wotz think of her.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

Hey, Hub, are any of your female characters homicidal, 'cause me and TWA have set up a meeting between Ihrey and Nikarra, and I was just thinking 'the more the merrier'.Let's show Nuju that there are strong female characters out of there.So, let's see what cool dude decides to try and hit on them... :evilbiggrin:

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]