Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

I have some of the best places for you to jump in. Such as my tavern in Le-Wahi. That would be an excellent place for you to start off at! :biggrin:-Mef
Except my only guy is in Po-Wahi and would need a good reason to go to that Le-Koro brothel tavern.
Agreed with Emissary. And...Po-Wahi is a bad choice of a place to start off at... :P Just about nothing is going on there...-Mef
Don't worry! I'm stealing and reselling things in Po-Koro simply so I can leave. tounge2.gif Very little is going on there. A slaver is twiddling his thumbs on the coast, some evil guy is trying to convince another evil guy to blow stuff up in Ga-Koro, and someone named Jin is beating people up.I also just realised that Le-Koro is on the exact opposite side of the island. Wonderful. Edited by DoctorCouch

Snelly... Are you really going to have a parakura latch onto Emotia? Doesn't that seem a little OP..?
It negates the Mark.She still has to feed, but she doesn't get the Mark strength.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

So guys...I just gave Emotia a parakuka. *laughs evilily* Ahem...I mean, that's terrible right?But um...yeah, the mark doesn't give strenght anymore...she just's gonna have to feed it even more to survive.

Edited by King Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

The wedding getting attacked was a stupid plot twist...actually the wedding itself was...nevermind I'm not gonna rant here....Point is...I just don't care about that plot anymore...so I'm throwing it all away and making Emotia completely insane...who knows what she'll do, I certainly don't.

Edited by King Snelly

ALRIGHT, PEOPLEDo you want a new character?Do you want to be involved in a cool plot?Are you someone who I can put up with?Congratulations!You are able to become involved in a plot. All I need is two people, one of whom must create a good character, and another of whom must create an evil one.First come first served, unless I like the second person better.- Vorex

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

Also, it's pointless. Emotia would have been stronger with her mark. Now, she gets basically a slug full of meth on her back, and she also has to feed her mark. Feeding her mark will now do nothing to boost her powers. I also doubt parakura just crawl around outside of Koros looking for victims. I can't help to feel that when Nuju gets back he'll smite nearly everything we've done since he left.

ALRIGHT, PEOPLEDo you want a new character?Do you want to be involved in a cool plot?Are you someone who I can put up with?Congratulations!You are able to become involved in a plot. All I need is two people, one of whom must create a good character, and another of whom must create an evil one.First come first served, unless I like the second person better.- Vorex
Do we just PM you the profiles? How do we sign up?-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

Do we just PM you the profiles? How do we sign up?-Void
Make the profile, PM it to me. But PM me it before putting it in your profiles.- Vorex

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

I go to take things easy for three days. Three days! Then when I get back, Emotia's got a Parakuka! Skyra's back on the Infernavika! Hubert has 10,000 posts!-Teezy
And Vorex has a new plot!- Vorex

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

I go to take things easy for three days. Three days! Then when I get back, Emotia's got a Parakuka! Skyra's back on the Infernavika! Hubert has 10,000 posts!-Teezy
Hey now, only two of those things are my fault...well I guess you could blame Hubert getting 10,000 posts on me too if you wanted. But anywho...I got a new character in Po-koro. He's an archaeologist...so you know if you have something related to that subject say hi to him...as long as it isn't snakes.

It's kind of hard to keep down the insanity when you've been using a phone with terribe reception for almost two days. :PAnd I mean me with that, not you.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

I just got retconned. Does anyone need me to reply to anything? Mef, I know you need to reply in Ta-Wahi...I'm waiting for stuff to move along with the Bounty hunters hunting jade, cikren helping jade plots.Tyler, should I post first in Le-Wahi with Dalia? Or shall you?What is holding up the ILS/SH kidnapping right now?

What is holding up the ILS/SH kidnapping right now?
Everyone's extreme laziness.No one seems to want to be the one get thinks rolling again.
I was waiting for an ILS post...But I guess I'll just have to force my hand then. There's a reason why I moved Aurel to Ko-Wahi with the ILS. That fake snowstorm is gonna have to be removed though...

What is holding up the ILS is that I would make stuff proceed, but I have had little time lately and I have no idea how because I only control the leader and he's waiting for scout reports. On the other hand Kethrye, Plagia, Reordin and what's-his-face were going after Sideways (except not? I dunno anymore, our posts drowned in other events), but if he's back with the rest of his group then they can just merge with the main ILS partition again.Last thing I posted with Madrihk was standing near the caves in the canyon, while Alexin has the ransom money at the ready. However if someone could please assume I am a retard and draw me a map of where we are standing in relation to each other, I could better write according to the situation.

Hey all. Sorry for my unannounced absence, but I'm back now. What did I miss in the last two weeks or so?
Well, besides the new forum skin, EW made a post (made by jamming with Nuju) which revealed some stuff about Takua and the staff plot. And Stannis just caught up to the rest of the group and decided that they're going to have to make camp.EDIT: Hey Tyler, I thought Adrian was dead... or was that a lie? Edited by Sam Nex