Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

whatever you say, turd ferguson-Teezy
all those paper airplanes i'm throwing at youthey have messages written on themone says "leather pants aren't actually sexy"oh waitthat's what all of them sayyou'd think you would get the message by now*throws another airplane*

whatever you say, turd ferguson-Teezy
all those paper airplanes i'm throwing at youthey have messages written on themone says "leather pants aren't actually sexy"oh waitthat's what all of them sayyou'd think you would get the message by now*throws another airplane*
youbut ibut you said thateyru, i thought...well, fine, mr. "i can talk real purdy and get an entire village's worth of toa kicked out because that's totally how things work in civilized villages"be that way*tosses airplane back*-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Incoming inspired-character is 'here', get yerselves ready for the man without fear.And...Why so serious?
I must regrettably inform you that I have beaten you to giving someone the Joker grin.A while ago.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

youbut ibut you said thateyru, i thought...well, fine, mr. "i can talk real purdy and get an entire village's worth of toa kicked out because that's totally how things work in civilized villages"be that way*tosses airplane back*-Teezy
i will be that waybecauseguess whatthat's how things work around hereyou're not in kansas anymore, dorothynot even closelike, not even when you look at it metaphysically instead of geographicallymata nui's like, pretty different from kansas right nownot gonna lieit's a bit different

The Maasi will return with a vengeance *twistedgrin*
And Wrath will slice and dice them into Maasi Kibbles with several vengeances.Then patent the process, trademark Maasi Kibbles, ??, and PROFIT!! Edited by World's #1 Dad

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

The Daedra needa get on with their plan of world domination so Norfan have some cool moments. She is by the way A GIRL MATORAN, NOT A BOY TOA.
GET IT RIGHT YE DUMKOPFS! >=/
Erm. That's not nice at all.And I love how the Daedra force two groups of people from a Koro, and then, suddenly, everybody's characters think that they're extremely suspicious, and must obviously have ulterior motives.At least, that's what I'm getting from all of this.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

...That image killed me. I just bought the farm, cashed in my chips, went out guns blazing, Butch and Sundance'd, went the way of the Chapelle Show, Tony Montana'd, shuffled off my mortal coil. Can't even top it.Anyway...moving on from my sheer failure to conquer Eyru...-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

And I'm also going to point out that I'm still waiting for someone else to join my Ta-Koro Guard squad idea.
Allright Bulik! You win. Your persistence has overcome my apathy. PM me everything you've got so far on this guard squad and I'll get onto character creation some time this weekend.

ppg2.png