Portal: 2

Baltarc: 1

Vox: 5

Unit: 4

Lhik: 3

That's the same thing, MT

Indeed. However, the first count was inaccurate. Only after Burnmad's change from null to Portal was it right.

==VOTE COUNT==

Unit: 5

-MT

Edited by MT Zehvor

XPufEB3.png?1

Switching my vote from unit to baltarc

one switch used...

And do you honestly think sending me to space will do anything? I shall only grow more powerful in the vacuum of space

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Oh blargh.

I screwed this up so badly. My fault...

==REAL VOTE COUNT...FOR REAL THIS TIME==

Unit: 3

Baltarc: 3

Portal: 1

Lemme explain; when Burnmad change his vote from null to Portal, I just added it to the last place...not realizing that Portal had actually moved back into last place. Therefore, Portal should've had one vote, and Baltarc had two. Now, Vox changed his vote to Baltarc, moving Baltarc's total to three, while Portal stays at one.

Therefore, one of the Baltarc voters needs to null and a new voter for Unit needs to come out, or one of the Baltarc voters must change to Unit for the countdown to exist again.

MY BAD. Let me know if I screw up again.

-MT

Edited by MT Zehvor

XPufEB3.png?1

Vox going for maximum damage on that last change.

==VOTE COUNT==

Baltarc: 2

-MT

*Smiles deviously*

It was my plan.. and just know if anyone attempts to correct this line up... i shall use my last change to muck up the countdown.. I shall not let you all have your dream..

Also how long till voting ends?

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Vox going for maximum damage on that last change.

==VOTE COUNT==

Baltarc: 2

-MT

*Smiles deviously*

It was my plan.. and just know if anyone attempts to correct this line up... i shall use my last change to muck up the countdown.. I shall not let you all have your dream..

Also how long till voting ends?

Cinco horas.

-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

So you guys are going to lose and Mesonak will dai. :P

-The Shadowy One.

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

Vox, you are on everyone's hitlist for the rest of eternity if this gets messed up.

Also guys, I could have salvaged it if yiu'd waited, I could've switched from Vox to unit and just settled Unit going to space instead.

also, vox, that was the plAN, because you'd kinda like it, up until no oxygen. =P

I believe that the only person who can save us is... Baltarc himself. He must null his vote for Baltarc. XD

-Mesonak

The Three Virtues YouTube Channel

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Check it out for laughs, discussion, and more.

I am so tempted to vote Baltarc right now. But I'm not going to. So be grateful.

Edited by The ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

The dream shall not die this day! For we here at Mafia XIII are committed to a successful rocket launch with a 100% chance of death!

When our dream is threatened, we shall rally together and strive for success in this cruel, cruel world! Some pessimists among us may try to say that we're doing things wrong, and should be concentrating on finding Underscore's killer, avenging his untimely demise, and focusing on the goal to save Mesonak! These people have lost sight of the true goal; an amazing rocket launch!

So I speak to you, fellow BZPower members and mafia players... do not get discouraged... for we shall prosper and achieve victory unparalleled by any before us!

ARE YOU WITH ME?!?!

-Mesonak

*in flies figure covered in a white sheet with voice of Morgan Freeman*

Yessssss...

Avenge meeee....

*flies off*

Edited by Underscore
  • Upvote 1

2xu8Ptu.png