BIONICLE MAFIA XIII: Tower of Trepidation

Voltex

So, Jazz... people who are recently inactive but have become more active?

Vox? Underscore? Uh... Pupwa's not playing... maybe Burnmad?

Possibly someone who's been busy recently and has now found time to play? TTV guys? Blade?

Aw dangit. What did I break now?

2xu8Ptu.png

T-Minus 6 and a half hours until showtime.

In the meantime, why not boost your chances of surviving? With only one easy payment of $2.99, you can ensure that you will not be on the suspect list for this round! Or, upgrade your chances even more, with the guardian angel! This helpful NPC will let you know when the Mafia are targeting you for a full two rounds! You can then use your Hau to protect yourself! Only $3.99!

What's that? Run out of Haus, you say? Well, never fear! You can purchase additional Haus at the Mafia Store for only 99 cents! Remember, the game isn't fun unless you're consistently paying to play it!

-Mafia microTransactions (brought to you by EA)

XPufEB3.png?1

In the meantime, why not boost your chances of surviving? With only one easy payment of $2.99, you can ensure that you will not be on the suspect list for this round! Or, upgrade your chances even more, with the guardian angel! This helpful NPC will let you know when the Mafia are targeting you for a full two rounds! You can then use your Hau to protect yourself! Only $3.99!

What's that? Run out of Haus, you say? Well, never fear! You can purchase additional Haus at the Mafia Store for only 99 cents! Remember, the game isn't fun unless you're consistently paying to play it!

Gee, let me ponder WHY NOT for T-Minus 0 seconds.

2xu8Ptu.png

Don't make EA mad.

You wind up dead when you make EA mad.

-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

-Mafia microTransactions (brought to you by EA)

*Throws wallet at screen*

Darn. Didn't break anything. Stupid microtransactions being so hard to break...

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

Don't make EA mad.

You wind up dead when you make EA mad.

-MT

Eyesee

2xu8Ptu.png

So two and a half more hours to wait?

Just one and a half, actually. Seems like everything's been decided, though, so I'll probably just chop off the last 30 minutes and post it at 6:00.

-MT

I approve of this notion. The suspense is tearing me apart. ._.

-Mesonak

The Three Virtues YouTube Channel

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Check it out for laughs, discussion, and more.

Just one and a half, actually. Seems like everything's been decided, though, so I'll probably just chop off the last 30 minutes and post it at 6:00.

-MT

pleasetellmeididn'tdienightonepleasetellmeididn'tdienightone

1Ydp0mg.jpg

-MT

I approve of this notion. The suspense is tearing me apart. ._.

-Mesonak

Mesonak, (Role Redacted), killed by suspense

-MT

Edited by MT Zehvor

XPufEB3.png?1

-MT

pleasetellmeididn'tdienightonepleasetellmeididn'tdienightone

I'm predicting, you, me, Blade, or Chro to have been killed.

Because life is just like that for us

... that's also true

I won't make a futile attempt at telling you that I'm innocent because even though I am you're not going to believe me without proof and I'm unwilling to provide screenshots after the whole debacle with Toarobot18 back in South Ret

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

... that's also true

I won't make a futile attempt at telling you that I'm innocent because even though I am you're not going to believe me without proof and I'm unwilling to provide screenshots after the whole debacle with Toarobot18 back in South Ret

You know what put me off of screenshots?

Xae's ability to photoshop them really well.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

During all that I had so much fun and put way too much time into playing with the Chrome developer tools. Who needs photoshop? xD

E: We have an entire wiki dedicated to the past of the Mafia games! =O

granted, it is horribly out of date right now, only really holds info up to right after X I think

but still.

http://bzp-mafia.wikia.com/wiki/BZP_Mafia_Wiki

/shamelessAdvertising

Edited by Protalgif

Oh wow; I'll have to read up on the history sometime.

-Mesonak

EDIT: Tension is rising... Waiting Hurts.

Edited by Mesonak

The Three Virtues YouTube Channel

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Check it out for laughs, discussion, and more.

==SCENE 1: MATORAN DOWN==

Night had fallen. The tower had grown increasingly creepy. Despite this, however, the Matoran were eager to press through to the top; in order to rescue their Toa as quickly as possible.

"Come on!" iBrow shouted, gesturing to the group, perhaps forgetting that not everyone was a Ga-Matoran like him. "We have to press on! The quicker we rescue Mesonak, the quicker we can leave this dump and go home!"

Unfortunately, iBrow was not watching where he was going, and failed to notice a trap on the floor below. He stepped right on it, and a giant Takea shark flew out of a nearby pool of water and swallowed iBrow with a single gulp.

The shark, however, had not counted on iBrow's expert angling skills. Within moments, he had somehow managed to not only kill the shark, but also prepare, cook, and serve said shark on a platter.

"Who's hungry?" the Ga-Matoran asked.

Takea Shark, hungry predator, cooked to perfection

"…maybe we shouldn't be so quick to rush through this area, especially while it's dark," Voxumo observed. "This area seems…quite dangerous…and not all of us are so capable of dealing with shark attacks."

And with that, it was decided. The villagers would camp here for the night, and continue on the next morning.

The Matoran set out to collect some supplies for the night. A task force, composed of a few Matoran, were sent out to collect firewood from the outside. As the few trees outside were only composed of 5% wood, the process was long and arduous. One such Matoran was in the middle of chopping down trees…when the Dark Hunters set their plan into action.

"Psst, hey!"

"Hmm?" the Matoran asked, turning to look at who was whispering to him. "Who is it?"

"Um, uh…CATCH!"

*WHAM!*

The still air was punctuated by a long cry of distress from the Matoran. Several other Matoran who were outside rushed to the scene, but, as it was dark, they were too late to catch a glimpse of the culprit. All they found was the body of Underscore, who had been beaten to death savagely with an overscore.

"Poor _," remarked Blade. "Got rubbed out by a -"

Underscore, Onu-Matoran, killed by the Dark Hunters.

No one got any sleep that night. In the morning, Turaga Hapori Tofu (who hd finally caught up with the rest of the group), decided that the best way to determine the killer was through their Mesonak installed values of democracy. To that end, he had a list of suspects put together. Supposedly, it was a list of the Matoran who had been working nearby Underscore just before he died...although one name looked like it had been hastily added in at the last second.

"Hmm. Must be my imagination," the Turaga mumbled, moving to address the villagers.

A hush fell over the crowd as the Turaga began to speak.

"Friends, as you all know...a terrible crime was committed last night. A valued companion, Underscore, was taken from us. This morning, you have the opportunity to avenge your fallen comrade...or exacerbate the situation horribly. Choose now who to vote for...who was it that killed Underscore?"

======

DAWN OF THE SECOND MORNING: 7 FLOORS REMAIN

==SUSPECT LIST==

Voxumo: It's often said his first impressions are somewhat akin to bludgeoning

Protalgif: According to his Wikipedia page, Underscore was his worst enemy

Lhikevikk: Rumored to have ties with EA, perhaps a warning to other microtransaction haters?

Unit#phtnk#1: A known despiser of using underscores instead of pound signs

Baltarc: Was cheated by Underscore during a trade a few days ago, possibly revenge?

======

Voting ends in 24 hours! Anyone who wants to use a mask during the second night has that long to PM me.

Remember, you can change your vote up to twice. Also, if you do change your vote, REMEMBER TO SAY WHO YOU'RE CHANGING IT FROM. Poor Hapori Tofu has trouble keeping track of votes, and he'll lose count if you don't keep him informed.

-MT

Edited by MT Zehvor

XPufEB3.png?1