BIONICLE MAFIA XIV: Money, Dear Boy

Valendale

I will vote for Lhik as soon as someone shows me this scene's hint, otherwise I would be violating our agreement.

- :burnmad:

Burn, I will kill you in every game henceforth if you don't vote Lhik now. There doesn't need to be a hint.

There have been 2 hints linking Lhik to the treasurer role already.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

Oh, I'm aware. I never said the terms of the agreement were that I be utterly convinced of his guilt.

But, you see, Lhik is the one who wrote up the terms, so they are, naturally, long and convoluted. Suffice it to say, I would be in violation if I were to vote without this round's hint as proof of his guilt.

It says that tonight might be his last after everyone was like "WE SHOULD VOTE LHIK BECAUSE IT IS HIM"

because of that he donned his finest cloak. Also he is good at tailoring and killing. Something that is most definitely Lhik. 

Ergo vote Lhik you silly 

Edited by Portal Nuvia

You do know Burn's almost undeniably Mafia, right? That's why he won't vote for Lhikevikk. Even if he wasn't, he'd be too stubborn and ally with the Mafia anyway since the village has most of his enemies he wants dead.

So much for getting a bunch of people to get multiple sketchy documents and weapons to kill... specific people. Including Burnmad and other suspects. But, considering Dapper's record, that was never going to happen. Even tried to get two different people to attempt to kill the same person in case they had armour. 

...and great job at rejecting about 95% of the store purchases, Dapper. The village will lose now, and I would place about half of that blame on the Store Owner.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Even if he wasn't, he'd be too stubborn and ally with the Mafia anyway since the village has most of his enemies he wants dead.

And thats exactly what he's doing. He, Ibrow, and a bunch of other people are in a "trolling group" as he so eloquently put it.

Lhik is, too. Lhik is also Mafia.

And this is why I detest when stuff like this happens.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

[to the tune of Sondheim's Ballad of John Wilkes Booth]

Why did you do it, Dapper?

Nobody agrees!

You who had everything,

What made you bring

The Village to its knees?

You could have sold them so much more

Like shields and sketchy docs

But at least you get some credit for

Selling the Sketchy Box...

• Upvote 1
bug_animated.gif

-First, you complain about not having weapons and docs.

-Second, you guys say that most of the villagers and I are aligned with the Mafia (I am not, though I know someone who is).

-Then you complain again about not having weapons.

Now, you see my logic? Anyways, good kill, Treasurer, you've made your friends filthy rich.

Like shields

Hold up, I need to check something.

Yeah, I checked, it adds up to 18 protective items sold.

E: [thinks for a while]

I would also like to point out, I have reason to believe Pulse sold me out to the Mafia.

Edited by Dapper-San

Morally unambiguous.

[to the tune of Sondheim's Ballad of John Wilkes Booth]

Why did you do it, Dapper?

Nobody agrees!

You who had everything,

What made you bring

The Village to its knees?

You could have sold them so much more

Like shields and sketchy docs

But at least you get some credit for

Selling the Sketchy Box...

I approve of this masterful rhyme.

Unfortunately, not even your rhyming prowess is enough to save you.

I vote Lhik. :P

-Mesonak

EDIT: obligatory DAPPEEEEER

Edited by Meso Zehvor

The Three Virtues YouTube Channel

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Check it out for laughs, discussion, and more.

I would also like to point out, I have reason to believe Pulse sold me out to the Mafia.

If I did, then it was unintentional.  I will admit I did tell iBrow you were the Store Owner without telling you, but that was before I suspected him of being Mafia. I told nobody else. 

And then after I accused you of collaborating with the Mafia, you sent me a PM along the lines of 'We're not friends'. 

That, to me, was all but confirmation of what I had suspected. 

EDIT: had a chat with Blade. Via Steam. You probably won't believe me, but according to both my own memory and his memory I never told the Mafia your identity, and according to Blade you made it very obvious what you were since according to him, you were the only one  defending the store Owner.

Edited by Pulse

Anyway, until you guys can show me the compelling proof that will allow me to vote Lhik without fearing retribution, I vote for Shadowhawk. It's about time we actually killed the Mafioso from the very first scene, don't you think?

Anyway, until you guys can show me the compelling proof that will allow me to vote Lhik without fearing retribution, I vote for Shadowhawk. It's about time we actually killed the Mafioso from the very first scene, don't you think?

I will consider this, since Lhik has most likely bribed himself into the negatives already

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Okay, was about to put up a list of proof of that, but no need now; I suppose I can believe Pulse.

Though, I must emphasize two things:

One, I was not cooperating with the Mafia. I was in league with a friend of theirs (in a particularly betrayal-proof alliance, I might add), but not the Mafia itself.

And two, I'm not really concerned about a Village victory, nor a Mafia win for that matter. My goal from early on was to stay alive, and I had a good thing going on; almost triple-digit widget count and no suspicion (that I was aware of) from the Mafia until recently.

Morally unambiguous.

Yeah, then you went and blabbed your mouth about defending the store owner so much that it didn't really take much to put two and two together.

If you were so worried about staying alive, keeping quiet would've done wonders.

I'm just saying that you should've considered your options a tad better. =P

If you had've blended in, then there would've been more suspects for us, and you might've lived to see 100 widgets. As it is, you did not.

Rain beats down on the quiet sidewalk, rushing into sewer-drains  and swirling in potholes on the road. A pair of tan boots splash in a puddle, throwing up raindrops in every direction. A poncho swirls in the wind, protecting its wearer from the elements, but only for so long. The night is lightless, the moon concealed by the rainclouds. No lightning flashes, and the only sound to be heard is the rushing of the rain.

Ahead, there is a sign on a low brick building, almost hunkered against the wind like the man is. He hurries toward it, seeking shelter. As he nears, he can see that the sign reads, "Bionicle Mafia Association: Members Welcome." He knocks on the door.

"Who is it?" A voice asks. "We don't accept visitors."

A pair of gleaming eyes look out from under the brim of a patrol cap, staring at where the voice's face would be if the door was open, as if he could pierce the door with his mere gaze.

"I'm not a visitor." He said, and pushed the door open, stepping inside. He swept his poncho off, casting rain on the doormat, and surveyed the lounge.

"I'm back."

:w:

• Upvote 12

Player types are irrelevant outside of one (objective), two (fun), and something that should be three but is probably somewhere in the five hundreds (traitors).

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Welcome back, oh great and powerful White Wolf Lloyd. We have a position open:

The 'Store Merchant' position is vacant.

...so... the Mafia will probably win soon, so who claims XV?